Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Are You Doing For Halloween?

We don,t really get Halloween over here as such, but i,ll go out dressed as a hooker anyway
    Ya never know, i may make a few bucks

Going to the famed TG getaway weekend known as Beauty and the Beach in Rehhoboth Delaware. Will be dressing up as a pirate wench on Friday night with lots of other girls and go adult trick or treating(bar hopping). Will give a full report when we return. Karen
    Karen Francis

My wife and I went to a Halloween last saturday, She went as an old man and I went as an old lady. It was a blast.

I am not exactly what we are going to do for Haloween on Friday. I guess I will have to wait and see what the old man wishes to do
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I will be dressing up in Camo and heading to the mountains
    No reason to stay home anyway .. most kids are too lazy or scared to come up my driveway ,,its long and steep, We end up eating a LOT of leftover candy !

Banned Read only
    Oh I'll probably swan about dressed up as a woman!

Love

Avril

My sister and I are going as sonny and cher - she will be sonny

I'm going to sit in front of the tv and watch the live 7 hours of Ghost Hunters...

I plan to take my son trick or treating unless my wife takes him before I get home from work. I also enjoy giving out the candy to all the cute kids in their cute costumes in the neighborhood.

emmi
    xoxo

Diva!
    I'm still debating whether i should go out or not. I want to go clubbing but my gg best friend has plans and can't make it out with me. Since I've never gone out in public except for very late at night, I can't decide if I should still go alone. I've told her I want to go out and she has said I should but it won't be the same without her. There's a local CD club that I can change at but I don't know any of the people there and would be nervous going out clubbing with them, even though it would be to a GBLT friendly club. There is a small chance I can go out with her on Saturday but I'm not sure if it would be the same dressed up in a halloween costume since it's not actually Halloween. Anyway sorry for the rambling. Don't mean to hijack this thread either. I'm just really confused about what to do. Thoughts?

I'm going out to my normal bars on Friday night. However, I am really thinking about playing golf during the day en femme. Any other CD's or admirers want to skip work on Friday to play 18?

Sher and are are going away and hitting a couple of halloween dances/partys.Can't wait been busy packing this morning
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

tonight I'm going out with my Fiancee to a thing called the Phantoms Feast. A dinner theater kind of thing done with vampires. Were both going as wenches. Tomorrow night, were going out trick or treating with some friends and their kids, and I'll probably either be a Jawa (from Star Wars) or a Sith Lord (also from Star Wars). Then Sat. night, I'm going to another party, and probably going to go as what I am going to be tonight. Or maybe as a lady Sith. Just don't know on that one yet. But regardless, sat night will be a night a few more people will get to learn about Salenna.

I currently live with my sister and we are going to some club for halloween costume party and i dont know what I wanna go as. (actually I would love to go as a girl) but asked her if she recommended anything she said "the old lady from the psycho movie" or "Shaggy from Scooby Doo" french maid or something sexy would be nice just not sure how to present it to her.. She doesn't know i'm a crossdresser

http://www.boybutante.org/calendar.html

big drag show up here tomorrow night. it even bar hops!

Gold Member
    Well, nothing really after work I don't think but going to work, I will be Erin.
    I will probably puke in nervousness before going into the door but that is my plan.

Oh man the things i get into...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 10-30-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: mistook something, got rid of a quote.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I hope do go out dressed and do something in the Atlantic City area or atleast within driving distance. I haven't decided what to do yet.

I would love to go as a girl

I am planning on going to a bar called trumans. They are having a costume contest but there will be a ton of people there.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987