Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who else only 'underdresses' when out

Went shopping yesterday totally underdressed with jewelry and a daytime makeup. Kohls first, got a compliment from the lady at the register on my makeup so I must be doing something right. Then to the Mall to stop by the Payless Shoe Store, didn't see anything I liked or anything I didn't already have. Then to Micky D's for coffee. It was 10:30 by now and the breakfast crowd had thinned out. Two elderly ladies noticed my loffers, stockings, and anklet, they were whispering back and forth and would take a occasional glance down under my table. I tugged upward on my jeans leg so they could get a good view, they just smiled and I returned with a slight wink. A cruise through the local antique mall was the next stop. I received a very suggestive smile from a a shopper, I smilled back.A stop at a gas station for a fill up although I didn't need gas I just wanted to get out and see if there was any negitave reaction from the young fellow working, there wasn't any he just smilled. Then it was home, another day in the life of a C.D. er......

love to under dress

I, like alot of the other girls wear pantys and hose all the time. About 90% of the time I wear a bra, I wear a bra under my T shirt just to see how many people can see it. But since I have devloped to the size I am I dont wear my enhancers in my male clothes.(no need to)

Silver Member

Smile

I often underdress to varying degrees from just a soft cup bra or panties to the whole nine yards. I once wore a bra for a men's haircut at a salon I had been to many times. They had a new girl doing shampoos who who did a brief shoulder massage first. I know she felt the straps, but she said nothing to me just a big smile as she leaned me back for the shampoo. When she was done and I had sat up, she gave a little squeeze to my shulders as I got up to get my cut. I went back there for several more cuts, still underdressed and never heard a word. I used to weat women's andro looking sandals and got many complements on those. It adds something to the mundane when you underdress.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Went shopping yesterday totally underdressed with jewelry and a daytime makeup. Kohls first, got a compliment from the lady at the register on my makeup so I must be doing something right. Then to the Mall to stop by the Payless Shoe Store, didn't see anything I liked or anything I didn't already have. Then to Micky D's for coffee. It was 10:30 by now and the breakfast crowd had thinned out. Two elderly ladies noticed my loffers, stockings, and anklet, they were whispering back and forth and would take a occasional glance down under my table. I tugged upward on my jeans leg so they could get a good view, they just smiled and I returned with a slight wink. A cruise through the local antique mall was the next stop. I received a very suggestive smile from a a shopper, I smilled back.A stop at a gas station for a fill up although I didn't need gas I just wanted to get out and see if there was any negitave reaction from the young fellow working, there wasn't any he just smilled. Then it was home, another day in the life of a C.D. er......
    If your wearing enough makeup and things so people can see, is that still considered underdressing?

I am fortunate that the attire for women is almost identical for men. So as part of my transition I've been wearing womens jeans and shoes, underdressing completely as female, I haven't tried wearing a womans suit yet, but I will wear womens slacks with a male suit jacket. I have been also wearing light make up for the last month. And while no one has mentioned wearing the " wrong " clothes I keep getting more compliments on my new look, I also ditched the wigs when I'm presenting female, and so my boi hair is also pretty long now. It's the people who haven't seen me in a long time that notice the changes the most. but they get used to it. Carol

I underdress (panties and pantyhose) every day.. nobody knows except those few that I have taken into confidence and told. They all know when I'm wearing my leather vest on Friday that I am also wearing something on the top half (usually just a bra, but sometimes I go for the whole body briefer thing as well).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I often underdress to varying degrees from just a soft cup bra or panties to the whole nine yards. I once wore a bra for a men's haircut at a salon I had been to many times. They had a new girl doing shampoos who who did a brief shoulder massage first. I know she felt the straps, but she said nothing to me just a big smile as she leaned me back for the shampoo. When she was done and I had sat up, she gave a little squeeze to my shulders as I got up to get my cut. I went back there for several more cuts, still underdressed and never heard a word. I used to weat women's andro looking sandals and got many complements on those. It adds something to the mundane when you underdress.
    Yep underdressing is great.

I'd swear that there are more accidental bumps from female stylists when I get a haircut with a bra and breast enhancers.

Even when I run into people I know unexpectedly and get a spontaneous hug where they can't help but notice the bra straps I just get a knowing or accepting smile back. I think the only time I got a double take was when it was my father

Hey lustingforhercloths, good question. Aha...a Cincy. Gal, we are close. Coffee anytime.....
    Last edited by Paulacder; 10-30-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've decided that for Halloween I will underdress tonight at work and wear pantyhose under my pants.
    Don't let me chicken out!!!!!!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I underdress all the time. Panties, pantyhose, or a garter belt and stockings. Wear a bra or a cami all the time in the winter when I have layers on. Also have my entire body shaved, along with painted toe nails, a toe ring and an anklet bracelet.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

'Underdress' always...wear whatever I am in the mood to wear. I don't actually own any 'guy' underwear anymore.
    No closet is big enough!

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I'm thinking about underdressing at work on Halloween. It would be fun, exciting, scary and wonderful all at once.

Stacey
    I often underdress at work. This Halloween I wore a long-sleeved tee, jeans, and a padded-A cup bra...just a little bit, with very obvious and campy with lipstick and rouge. It went down well!

chrissie

My drawers are full of panties, cami's, slips, nylons & pantiehose, I wear panties 24/7. As for the rest as often as I can, SO dont approve but cant tell under alot of my drab cloths. So as winter approaches so does the quanty of femme under dressing increase. As far as worrying about an accident and the hospital, I did that and was outed but nobody really cared, the nurses have seen it all and it dont bother them.
    Laura

Me. Right here. I do.

Picked up a couple things today to wear out underdressed in drab. Plans are for Sunday evening. Thought I would try a white zip up Hoodie. I will pull the zipper down just enough to expose my man made cleavage. I got this idea from a gal I seen at the mall, she was hot. Will probably go to Rosies in Covington....

I like to underdress when I go shopping, jut in case I want to try something on. I'm more of a private dresser due to my beard and shaved head, but lately, as well as wearing a bra, panties and hose under my clothes, I have started wearing ladies pants whilst shopping too. Yesterday I plucked up the courage to wear a fooler top as well. I got a few curious looks, but most people either didn't notice or didn't care. Before leaving for my car I went into a coffee shop and put on the new pair of black heels that I bought and suantered out into the parking lot taking time to find my vehicle. I forgot how noisy heels can be, but I tried to act as naturally as I could. It was quite a rush. Now I just need to find a reason to get rid of the beard!

Banned Read only
    Why is it that truckers are bigtime CD's?

I've seen that phenomenon.lol

Is it the longing for a female while doing long hauls? LOL

I noticed that so I'm curious.

Banned Read only
    I don't have any male underwear and I honestly can't remember the last time I wore any, (probably at school). I prefer going out fully dressed, and I'd love to live full-time as Avril, alas the practicalities of life dictate otherwise. But I always wear at least a bra & knickers.

I don't underdress, it's either all girl or all boy when I'm out in public.

huggs, Renee

Me too

Patti,

I cannot underdress at work as I cannot risk discovery. That would lead to dismissal/having to leave.

The rest of the time, I do underdress. We live in the country and when my partner and I go for walks I am usually underdressed. With the autumnal weather wearing big fleece/jumpers/coats I am able to wear modest breastforms in my bra, if I want.

Sarah

24/7, panties and cami or like today, panties and a full slip tucked into my jeans. Not worried about a hospital trip. They have seen it all.

Patti: I love the term that you used Go/Show.....When I underdress I like pushing the limit, or to say if some one takes the time to notice, they will...

I have done it a few times but my job can be a bit dangerous and I don't live in the safest of neighborhoods. I just have the kind of luck something would happen and I would be outed when the medics are cutting off my clothes.

When I underdress, which is every day that I cannot wear my girly clothes, I always wear panties and Pettipants under my slacks. Pettipants are wonderful and wearing panties underneath makes for a truly sensual feel.
    JoAnne Wheeler[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for almost a year now. However, I have saved pair of men's briefs for a doctor's physical examination. Wife hasn't commented one way or the other. I would like to dress more and more often but I'm taking it very slowly. At this rate, I be fully dresses at about 80!