Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who else only 'underdresses' when out

Who else only 'underdresses' when out

Hi all,
    Im not out yet but I 'underdress' almost all the time - panties, pantyhose, bra, cami, etc - but all under a DRAB exterior. Sometimes I will wear a leotard over my panties and pantyhose/tights and will not wear a DRAB top over it so that the leotard is the top but I really only do this when I can wear a jacket/coat so that the leotard top is not that apparent. Sometimes I will also do this with a womens turtleneck or button down blouse but again only under a coat and generally only non-obvious type blouses (ie no shouting 'Im feminine' pink or lace blouses). Ive also tried some womens pants/jeans that are generally not obvious but other than that everythiung is under DRAB when I am out. Im sad I can only go so far - Id love to go/show further - but right now that is where Im at.

Who else is pretty much like this? Id love to discuss this more.
    Thanks

Luv and hugs,
    Patti Remick

Lifetime Pantyhose Wearer

I do

Now that we are in colder times, I shave my legs and wear pantyhose/tights under my drab clothes several times per week. I am hoping to get the chance to shave this week for the first time since March.

Jamie

Smile Underdress

I do all the time. The only exception would be wearing womens slacks or blouse under a sweater. And like yourself would like to do more but circunstances are such I'm unable to move forward.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Since I'm a truck driver, I spend a lot of time in truck stops. I do wear girly stuff under my manly stuff. I've been loosing weight and a few times I've jumped out of the truck, my shorts came down a little, exposing fem pink or pastel panties. I've gotten a few strange looks a couple of times!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Me to!

This tread is very timely. I was watching HSN yesterday. The Spanx lady was hocking her wears. She was showing some new sliming textured tights. They are nice but expensive. It made me want to try the textured tights I bought on sale in march. I'm glad I did. It is very cold out today and my tire decided to blow on the way to work. Once again my butt was saved by my tights.

Underdressing

I do everyday. I normally wear panties or a cami under my drab mens clothing daily. As far as hosiery I normally wear womens socks or trouser socks daily. I wear either tights or hose during the week, and shave my legs and under my arms regularly. I just do what I can when I can. I work in a school so I have to be very careful with what I wear because students are extremely observant. This is the level I am able to be at right now and I enjoy what I have.

Lauren

Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Yes I do under dress too , for work under my work uniform and casually under my male clothes. I am not at all passable and by under dressing I can take care of my male responsibilities and still enjoy my femininity.
    I think it all comes down to what ever you as an individual are comfortable and happy with !
    So enjoy yourself!
    Tomara

Quote Originally Posted by Patti Remick View Post
    Hi all,
    Im not out yet but I 'underdress' almost all the time - panties, pantyhose, bra, cami, etc - but all under a DRAB exterior. Sometimes I will wear a leotard over my panties and pantyhose/tights and will not wear a DRAB top over it so that the leotard is the top but I really only do this when I can wear a jacket/coat so that the leotard top is not that apparent. Sometimes I will also do this with a womens turtleneck or button down blouse but again only under a coat and generally only non-obvious type blouses (ie no shouting 'Im feminine' pink or lace blouses). Ive also tried some womens pants/jeans that are generally not obvious but other than that everythiung is under DRAB when I am out. Im sad I can only go so far - Id love to go/show further - but right now that is where Im at.

Thanks

Luv and hugs,
    Patti Remick
    hi patti, simone here, and im also weasring panties and pantyhose under my drab clothes to the office. it is very fulfilling to wear them, but wish i could wear skirts and heels to the office as well. huggs, simone

Quote Originally Posted by Tomara cd View Post
    Yes I do under dress too , for work under my work uniform and casually under my male clothes. I am not at all passable and by under dressing I can take care of my male responsibilities and still enjoy my femininity.
    I think it all comes down to what ever you as an individual are comfortable and happy with !
    So enjoy yourself!
    Tomara
    yes tomara im simone amd am with you on the under drab go femme!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-28-2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: merged consecutive post

femme clothes under drab

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin
    Hi katlin yes i wear femme clothes to the office under drab, i also shave my legs, am married also. hang in there, im with you girl. simone

I'm with you. I wear all female clothing including fem sweaters and tops but I do wear my male jacket. My forms are small so I don't show too much. Although last weekend I did forget to zip up my jacket but I was wearing a turtle neck and my boobs were not that obvious. All my slacks are female slacks and I have a pair of short leather fur lined winter boots I wear when the weather is bad. I do wear eye makeup and liptstick when I'm out now but the shades are very light. I just like the preparation prior to going out. Oh yes I also use perfume. I like to keep everyone guessing.

Margot

Along with your panty hose and ladies jeans try a pair of ladies leather loffers that are cut low on the side with a buckle, and top it off with a anklet. I dress like this all the time. This gets little notice unless I'm setting in Micky D's have a cup of coffee, forgeting my jeans cuff has risin and exposed my anklet. Young girls are the ones who really notice.........

yep
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Aspiring Member
    Except when i am Fully Denise, I am underdressed full time.

In the summer working where i do it is difficult to wear a bra, but now that the cooler weather is here, I wear a bra and my small forms as well 24/7.

When out depending on where i am going and what i am doing, I will often wear a nice femme gender neutual sweater, and femme slacks.

As for shaving legs, arms, etc, I have now been totally shaved for 3 or 4 years and love it.

Denise

Eventhough I underdress al the time, I have this fear that I might have an accident and be rush to the hospital to be undressed and exposed to all.

I underdress all the time. That's the fun part, and I feel sooooo girly! I love to wear turtlenecks, and women's long sleeve t-shirts when it's cold. Don't even need a jacket or sweater, but it's fun to add an almost femme sweater!

I'm also with Paulacder. I love to wear woman's jeans, low cut woman's loafer with cute little anklets that match my turtleneck or long sleeve
    t-shirt. I don't even worry when I cross my legs in public! In fact, the fun thing to do is cross your legs, show off your cute little anklets, and let the loafer drop off your heel and dangle it around! Never had a bad comment, but always get looks from GG, and believe it or not some nice smiles from men!

So I say, don't just under dress and feel girly, have fun too!

I under dress for work all the time but the seasons dictate how much. I presently in panties, bra, nylons, and forms(small). With all the hipe I think is natural for one to feel good about themselves. Hugs :-) Keli

Quote Originally Posted by lustingforherclothes View Post
    Eventhough I underdress al the time, I have this fear that I might have an accident and be rush to the hospital to be undressed and exposed to all.
    I used to think about the same things , but then I said to myself why not just enjoy who I am and if that accident happens I think I will have more to worry about than what kind of underwear I am wearing!
    Try not to dwell on the what if and be yourself!
    Tomara

Frances in Orange County
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti Remick View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks

Luv and hugs,
    Patti Remick
    Patti ... You sound exactly like me ... we dress very much alike and like you I wish I could show my pretty lingerie more often. I love girls jeans with heels and a nice blouse and very girlie ankle bracelet. Frances

I really only underdress in public. Full outfit is in private only.

Its great having tights or stockings on under my trousers, keeps me warm now that its getting colder outside.

I've been underdressing with panties and bras for years. I now wear women's shorts or pants almost exclusively and women's blouses most of the time. And come to think of it women's sandals most of the time.

Whether I'm wearing a men's shirt or not I most of the time am wearing breast enhancers. Ironically I've noticed that I get more double takes when wearing men's shirts than when I'm wearing a skirt: perhaps to the subconscious large breasts on a man is more jarring than a beard on a "woman"

The pink fog got me..

My horoscope today read: 'This is a good day to try something new that feels risky and slightly forbidden.' !!!!!!

All this reading on clothing and perusing the web, oooh, I lost it, ran home, blew through everything that I bought yesterday at the store, and found a cute, thin, brown stretch fabric top that is now my undershirt.. and I ditched the socks for a pair of black semi-nude stockings. My pants are barely long enough to cover my ankles, so they shouldn't show.. though obviously I don't care, otherwise I woudn't have underdressed.

Needless to say, if I can, I do underdress any time possible. If I had a thin enough bra, id' be wearing it now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomara cd View Post
    I used to think about the same things , but then I said to myself why not just enjoy who I am and if that accident happens I think I will have more to worry about than what kind of underwear I am wearing!
    Try not to dwell on the what if and be yourself!
    Tomara
    Thank you Tomara. I'll take your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina2008 View Post
    I really only underdress in public. Full outfit is in private only.

Its great having tights or stockings on under my trousers, keeps me warm now that its getting colder outside.
    I do the same thing.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm thinking about underdressing at work on Halloween. It would be fun, exciting, scary and wonderful all at once.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8