Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who else only 'underdresses' when out

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I'm underdressed just about every day. Mostly panties (can't stand tighty whitey's for even 1 minute any more) and/or pantyhose. Also, my toe nails are just about always painted now a days (time for a color change I think).

I have been under-dressing for years, mostly just panties, but when I can I wear more: bra, cami, stockings, shapewear. I haven't worn boy underwear for years.
    warmly, Linnea

I liked to underdress a lot. About 13 years ago my rescue squad responded to an accident.
    One of the drivers was underdressed and had a heart attack because of it. The attack was mild and I removed his panties et al. He felt better fast. He was in the closet. We are not allowed to enquire about a patient but I'm sure he recovered. I just had him tell his wife he soiled his underthings. Most cops and medics will cover for you if you have a problem in public with dressing.

Underdress all the time. Bra,panties,trouser socks, light makeup. However I do also go out fully dressed a couple times a month.

Aspiring Member
    I always wear panties, pantyhose or tights under my pants in cold weather, and sometimes a bra when Im not going to work and its cool enough for a jacket.

So love the winter months...

I dress up every morning... completely, then tone it down for work. As others here have eluded to, the winter months are a wonderful time to keep the body shaved and have fun underneath. Though, really, this has nothing to do with "fooling the world" or other such collusions that some might enjoy. For me it's simply a matter of being myself as much as possible, keeping my femininity in place as I go about my everyday life. It keeps me grounded, keeps me sane.

But more to the point, I nearly always have on my pantyhose, panties, and bra underneath, with my toes forever Revlon Red.

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 11-27-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I used to a lot.... but now a days it really doesn't do anything for me..... it's all out fem when going out or nothing....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm at work as I type this and under dressed in a micro fibre thong, and pantyhose. I will begin the shaving in the next couple of weeks!

Now that winter is here, can be underdressed all the time, bra, slip, stockings, blouse. Do love winter for that reason. Even with doctor who knows. Oh, do love winter :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Marjory View Post
    ... One of the drivers was underdressed and had a heart attack because of it...
    Hadn't realised it was THAT dangerous!

It is absolutely great to be underdressed. I wear panties every day and two years ago began wearing them to doctor appointments. On one occassion I unexpectedly was given a shot in the butt. I was wearing a thong. No one has ever said anything or reacted in a negative manner.
    I find underdressing exciting and pleasureable.

I have not worn male underwear for close to seven, except for doctors appointments. Panties everyday with hose on cooler days. Cami's and bra's at home.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Have underdressed before, but was always very conscious if the waistband or legs of my pantyhose were showing or not.
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin
    Underdressed for years... even to the point of wearing ladies shoes that aren't too too fem. I have 3 pairs of mens shoes and about 24 pairs of ladies shoes. As for undies, guy stuff hasn't contaminated my drawers for years.

Kerry Lee

oooo me i doo i doo all the time and i love it to

Quote Originally Posted by lustingforherclothes View Post
    Eventhough I underdress al the time, I have this fear that I might have an accident and be rush to the hospital to be undressed and exposed to all.
    I used to worry about the too. My brother-in-law works in a hospital, including the ER area and he says he sees all sorts of 'wierd' things. The vibe I get from him is that the people who might be involved and see something 'unusual' really don't give a crap. They've seen worse and their world doesn't revolve around what someone's wearing under their clothes.

After digesting that in, the possibility of an unexpected ER visit doesn't bother me anymore.

Oh yeah, I did have a doctor's appointment one time where I had to drop the drawers and I forgot the 'drawers' I had on at the time were cute pink lacy ones. IF my doctor even noticed (it would have been hard for him to not notice), he never said anything and I NEVER got the vibe from him that it even registered in his mind I was wearing unusual undies for a guy. He was a great guy and retired about a year ago.

As for my underdressings, about 80% of the time I'm in female panties. They are pretty bland ones though. Hanes her way stuff. My problem has more to do with a kids, 4, 6 & 17 and a household where privacy is way too rare
    And, I live in the hot hot southwest. It is very seldom cold enough to hide fem things under jackets and such. And, how the heck do you hide a bra under a shirt? The little strap thingies show through very easily it seems to me. I try to study what I can see under other peoples outer clothes and use that as a gage about what others can see of my underclothes. Bras are so darn easy to spot on a girl. Unless I'm in a coat or jacket it'd be very hard to hide a bra. I'm hoping to find some t-shirts (the 'wife beater style) that have built in shelf bra and that do not have the tiny straps with the adjustment dohickies in them. Okay, someone stop me from rambling....
    Last edited by TerryTerri; 11-28-2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: had to ramble some more, sorry.
    [SIZE="3"]Terri[/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="2"]"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly!"[/SIZE]

The true measure of a person is in the questions they ask, not the answers they give.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin
    I'm with ya girl! here in the deep south, some people are accepting, but most are not. I have gone out dressed a couple times, but that is a rare occasion. usually I just wear everything under a pair of jeans and a dark tshirt (usually black. hides everything)

Terri Jo, here's an idea. since you wear bland panties anyway, why not go with sports bras? there's no adjustie thingies and with a dark shirt, they're virtually invisible!

Hi Patti, Like most of the other gals here I too underdress all the time. I wear a bra w/forms, pantyhose and panties. Again I too would REALLY LOVE to be able to wear more feminine outfits but my situation requires a more conservative approuch.
    I keep telling myself that there will be a day when I will be able to dress as I want!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

[QUOTE=TerryTerri;1512338]It is very seldom cold enough to hide fem things under jackets and such. And, how the heck do you hide a bra under a shirt? The little strap thingies show through very easily it seems to me. I try to study what I can see under other peoples outer clothes and use that as a gage about what others can see of my underclothes. Bras are so darn easy to spot on a girl. Unless I'm in a coat or jacket it'd be very hard to hide a bra. I'm hoping to find some t-shirts (the 'wife beater style) that have built in shelf bra and that do not have the tiny straps with the adjustment dohickies in them. QUOTE]

Terry

I thought you'd be interested in my post about (not) hiding bra straps

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...70#post1506670

An a possible solution for you, a stretch cami

http://www.isaacsultan.com/product_d...id=274&name=29

I am one of those underdressers too. Usually panties and painted toe nails.
    Occasionally I wear more like light makeup, stockings.
    Sure not into mens underwear. If I'm not in panites, then it's nothin.
    Tree huggin’, peace lovin’, pot smokin’, crossdressin', lazyass hippies like me.

Save a life
    http://www.worldvision.org/home.nsf/index.htm

I don't own any tightie whities. I have a uniform I wear at work. Away from work I wear womans jeans undies and the neutral tops and shoes. Otherwise it's me. I've not owned any tightie whities for over 20 years. On cold days I do wear regular hose.

Sandra

im very similar to TT, 80% of the time i am wearing womens panties.. the other twenty, nothing.. im slowly getting to the point of mixing more neutral clothing into my wardrobe.. pinks, purples, form fitting, and light makeup(really unnoticeable) and transition more and more every day.

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I've rediscovered underdressing lately, and while in uniform. A lot of Army GI's wear pantyhose or knee-hi's while on aq road march to prevent chafing, and I wore knee-highs under my GI boots while training to deploy to Afghanistan. I'm back to underdressing at work again, so hey, ENJOY!! I used to be an over-the-road trucker, and I made plenty of cross-country runs wearing 'hose under my jeans!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!