Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What item of your mother's did you like most?

Banned Read only

For somr reason, I could never

contemplate wearing her bra etc.

Outer clothes and make-up, YES.

I loved my mothers girdle, stockings and slips, but it was both her and granny's slips that felt the best.

AbbyLee

robynlane

Mom's briefer

I was 14 and just discovering what was on the other side of the gender fence. At every opportunity, my mother's things were so much becoming as if my own. But there was nothing that compared to wearing her black 38D full body briefer, in which I stuffed pantyhose to fill out. I'd put it on and then some tight jeans... Such an amazing transformation! With this briefer and the long blonde hair I had, and all the lipstick and makeup that was everywhere there for me, I enjoyed so many youthful days of exploration!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images

erica20a

my moms clothers

Quote Originally Posted by Annabel Girlie
    Some white lacy panties - couldn't keep my hands off them!

Annabel
    my mom had black bras and silky panties 0 got catch once taking them- and nothing was said -

HI: I was into my mother's lingerie also at 14. I got caught on enight in her black bra garterbelt/stockings pantygirdle and slip. She didn't yell or call me names, but made me disrobe in front of her and she saw my erection. A week later she bought me my own lingerie. I have been wearing ever since.

Sara_TV

Thumbs up

Pantyhose for me. I was inspired by my cousin who told me about trying on his sister's panties during a camping trip. He told me how he got hard and so one day, I decided to take a pair of my Mom's pantyhose to try on. Man it was pure Heaven for me! My legs weren't shaved like they are now but they still felt really good. I've been hooked ever since but have no regrets at all. I started wearing other things after that, panties, bras, slips and one time tried on her dress when she was gone. Its great having a feminine side and I don't care what the mean people in public think, they suck and don't know the truth!

got to go with the red lipstick

open bottom girdles, satin bras and sheer nylon slips....mmmmm !

wendyxdress
    I loved my mums bras and panties

pantyhose but mostly her bra...only once did I wear her panties but it was enough to convince me of who I was, who I am....Melissa
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

When I was growing up, my mother was big into open girdles, stockings, half slips, blouses and tight skirts. I remember the first time, I put them all on and put a pair of 3" high heels of hers on too. The tight skirt made me walk slowly and take small steps. It was SOOOOOO femm. I would pay for it, each time I wore her girdle, since it was mostly cotton and I was allergic to cotten. I was already wearing panites, camsols and stockings. Believe or not, it was the doctor that suggested to mother that I wear those items, since they are not made from cotten and would prevent my cotten boy clothes from touching my skin. I was 14 by the time I out grew my allergy and started wearing male underware, but by then I was way into CD'ing. Mother only let me wear white panties, even when I craved other colors like PINK. Love PINK.

BlkNYLONS

My name says it all

I guess by my screen name here it says it all for me.

This is such a powerfull question for me because this is where is all started for me. My fetish and passion for nylon stockings started even before it was sexual for me. When it did become sexual I could not wait to wear my mothers open bottom side zip black girdle with the beautiful satin front and rear panels, 6 garters that held up the most beautiful ultra sheer black full-fashioned seamed or seamless RHT stockings. A smooth black slip over it all and finally slipping my nylon feet into a pair of her 4in tall spiked heel pumps or mules made my knees shake seeing my self in her tall full length mirror in her bedroom.

Swish swish!

It would have to be my mothers half slip.It was a cream color with lace on the bottom, followed by her pantyhose

What Me Worry
    I enjoyed wearing anything of my mothers I could get my hands on but the favorite thing of hers to wear was a black sheer nightgown. It reminded me of the type of clothing worn by an Egyptian woman. I also liked her girdles and stockings and her heels. I was in heaven when she would be away and I could wear her girdle, stockings, heels, bra (stuffed of course) and one of her dresses. She did not wear much makeup but I think I used her red lipstick more than she did. When I was in high school my parents would let me stay home if they went on vacation and I would wear her panties to school. The memories still bring a smile to my face.

I agree her dark red lipstick

Stepmoms Panties

I wore Stepmoms panties. Pink pair luved them and then progressed to everything and yesssssss Red Lipstick!!!
    THINK PINK!!!

polly1949er
    Her dresses

Like steph53 i was into girdles my mum had a black open bottom frilly one. I remember struggling to get into it when i was a young boy so god knows what waist size she was.

Banned Read only

All

Liked her make up and her stockings plus panties.

Mother's things

I liked my mother's bra's, girdle, stockings and slips the best! I usually went with my sister's panties as they seemed to fit the best. I suspect that mom knew something, but never talked about it to me. One day a girdle, 1/2 slip and some old panties showed up in the "rag box". They were there for a while, so I claimed them. No one ever asked where they went.

This topic floods my mind with many memories! For example, having the house to myself and baking cakes while wearing sis's panties and mom's stuff or later the "rag box" things.

Victoria

Let me first say that Ms Robyn Lane looks like a Victoria's Secret model in her very sexy black body breifer. You're a beautiful woman!

When I was 5 years old I wore my sisters underwear.

When I was a teenager I graduated to wearing my mother's clothes. I enjoyed wearing her playtex bras and panties. My most favorite item in my Mother's wardrobe that I loved wearing was her sexy black one piece swimsuit. That had such an impact on me that I always find time to buy and wear a beautiful swimsuit.

Emmi

Her beef gravy. Yum yum!!!!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx

freindlyfrenchy

Wink

her nylons and garter belt drove me crazy. when she caught me she laught.

Without question, hesitation or doubt - her love
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

I didn't really like anything of my mother's. I couldn't WAIT to get out on my own and buy my own clothes. UGH...She had the worst taste.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!