Thread: Jordan's Enligtenment

Jordan's Enligtenment

I came to a huge realization today - hence the title of my post...
    For those of you I chat with on a regular basis, you know my situation and what has been going on with me recently. Over the past year and a half, I haven't had the desire to dress much yet I am still fairly active online and have made several good contacts. Part of my lack of desire to dress is attributed to a major purge I made two years ago. After two years, I have yet to fully recover from the purge. I have slowly but surely reacquired some of the neccessary items to dress again except for a wig and makeup. For some reason, after dressing fully, it has been very difficult of late to simply "half-dress". I have felt insufficient as Jordan and then to see all my girlfriends and others dressing and taking pictures of a regular basis, I was seriously contemplating trying to shut down my feminine side once again. But then I thought about how bad I felt when I purged and I didn't want that feeling again.

For some reason, today seemed to be the day the light bulb went off. I was driving home from work and had a few hours of free time, so I decided to stop in at a local Goodwill. I perused the rack - saw a couple of things I liked but didn't buy. I also stopped at Ross, picked up a couple of things that I almost purchased, but decided I didn't want to wait in the long line.

As I headed out the door - that's when it hit me - THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE!! No longer am I gonna make excuses for myself or secretly envy those who are farther along than me. I'm gonna do what's best for me. I don't have a wig or makeup but SO WHAT? I'll dress as I see fit. I'm in the process of saving money and gonna buy what I want when I get to that desired amount. No longer am I gonna let "strange looks" discourage me from buying what I want!! It's time for Jordan to SHINE!! It's gonna be a long and tedious process to get to where some of your girls are but I am promising to remain patient and take things slowly!! IT'S MY TIME!!!

I know this is long and I am rambling but I had to get this out and share it with someone. It was so strong on my mind and heart!!

Yea Jordan!! Good for you!!! Go for it!!! How ya been girlfriend??
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Doing well girlfriend and feeling alot better about myself.

I think you've made a major breakthrough today Jordan. It took me several years of going back and forth with my feelings of dressing: from denial to purging. Only recently have I decided to just accept that dressing is a part of me, a special component that makes me who I am as a person and that part cannot be discarded or ignored.

Take your time and save your money. When you feel the time is right-go out there and buy Jordan something nice. She deserves it.

You're so sweet Claudia!! Thanks for the encouragement!! This means alot!!

Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by MsJordan View Post
    ... those who are farther along than me.
    I'm not sure there is a "farther along than me" in the sense that there is anything predestined. AFAIK the journey is the goal... I don't know where I'll end up (it depends a lot on my wife's feelings) but like you've discovered perfectionism is quite a trap in itself: I fight it everyday in my work

Also shopping, even without buying, is fun for me too. I was in Lane Bryant today, tried a few things on and since I didn't find anything I liked on sale left without buying anything. Once again I'm amazed that the sales associates or other customers don't blink an eye when a fellow asks for a changing room.