Thread: First time outside as JL

Thumbs up First time outside as JL

[SIZE=2]Hey ladies,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Last week Kim and I decided to go for a walk around the block (total of 1/2 mile). Seems like a short distance, and it was late so very dark, but as Kim had overcame her fear of seeing me with a wig it was a big step for her and a giant leap for me.... Now im looking forward to progressing my outings to daylight, and hopefully meeting new ppl.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Love and hugs Joanna x[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Good for you and Kim must be a dear. Is Kim your wife or SO? Whatever the case have her as a part of your outings so she can take ownership and help you. Good luck and it is exillerating. Keli

Kim was my supportive SO, but due to an un-related incident we decided to split up... Although at the moment were in the process of trying to work things out.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Good for you Joanna yo go girl and a big to Kim.
    Angie