Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pains of Female Attire

Silver Member

The Pains of Female Attire

How do you feel when you experience some of the discomforts of having dressed? I am talking about things like sore feet from a day in heels? The ache in your earlobes after taking off those clip-on? The feeling of having worn a bra and girdle for hours? The fatigue of sitting properly with ones legs close together?..
    For me I feel a mix of excitement and relief. A feeling of having delved into the female realm a bit farther. How about you?

Well, the longest I have gone fully dressed is about three hours. At that point, my feet were killing me (not used to 4" heels), my chest ached, and I had tasted enough lipstick for a while!

My skirts and tops for the most part fit right, and are never a discomfort. Slips are heavenly, and pantyhose is never a problem!

Somewhat of a letdown while undressing, but when folding up and putting away my girl clothes, there is a final wash of contentment that comes over me.

Last edited by janet73; 10-31-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Sounds like your wearing the wrong clothes and shoes... Since I try on almost everything in the store before I buy them.... They all fit pretty good.. My corsetts are a dream to wear (even up to 48 straight hours minus a few to shower) and I've worn heels for 10+ straight hours without any pains... Bras feel fine even after a who day out shopping... A few of my 70 pair of clip-ons are a little tight... And once in a while I will get a pair of thigh highs that bother my thighs a bit... Other than that.... Womens clothing is as comphy as mens... On me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'd love a pair of shoes that didn't kill

Karren says it all for me too.
    I find womens clothes very comfortable, i probably wouldn,t wear them as often if i found them uncomfortable.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Sounds like your wearing the wrong clothes and shoes... Since I try on almost everything in the store before I buy them.... They all fit pretty good.. My corsetts are a dream to wear (even up to 48 straight hours minus a few to shower) and I've worn heels for 10+ straight hours without any pains... Bras feel fine even after a who day out shopping... A few of my 70 pair of clip-ons are a little tight... And once in a while I will get a pair of thigh highs that bother my thighs a bit... Other than that.... Womens clothing is as comphy as mens... On me...
    You have get interested in your corset. Where did you get it and how much? I used to have one i loved but i got to big for it. My complaints are more of the different feel women's clothes have as well as the feeling of having worn heels for hours.

Karen, you are an Olympic class shopper!

On the subtropical Texas Gulf coast pantyhose can quickly become unbearable.

What's a little pain when you're having the time of your life?
    You should get some shoes that fit better, though.

As much as I love my girdle, it can be quite a relief to remove it !!

I remember a Gilligans Island episode where they all dressed up as women. When one of them asked how to handle the pain of their earrings, they were told to think about their shoes. Of course the joke was, what do you do when your feet hurt. Think about your earrings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I have a very comfortable pair of 2 inch heels I love to wear.
    I feel very comfortable in women's clothes and I would spend all of my time wearing them if I could.
    The feel of the bra straps just makes me feel more like a woman.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Karen, you are an Olympic class shopper!

On the subtropical Texas Gulf coast pantyhose can quickly become unbearable.
    Don't be so sure sister I wear them every day myself, and I live in Houston as well but then, I have been wearing them every day for the last 22 years so...

I usually go through withdrawels when I cannot wear my femme stuff Fortunately for me today is Friday, which means I am wearing a body briefer as well as my panties and pantyhose

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Silver Member
    In my years of CDing, I have found no discomfort in any of the female attire I wear - be it high heels, girdles, bras, PH, pierced earrings, etc., as I ALWAYS buy comfortable items I know will fit me. Is there suppose to be pain?

Banned Read only
    No Pain ~ No Gain
    I'll be wearing 5" ankle strap heels starting at about 5pm tonight till like 2am when the club closes.

I bought my corsetts from Wicked Red's through Ebay.. Like $50 each.. Advertised as Civil war era replicas I think they are called something else.. Fully laceable in the back but having modern eye hooks in the front for easy on and off.. I keep mine laced the same and use the eye hooks .... Just in time crossdressing!! Lol

And I grew up in Houston before moving back to Michigan and I can seriously say I remember sweating for 6 straight years... Really sweatting when I was wearing my mothers bra and long line girdle!! Of when I came back to visit.. Wearing my step sisters thing.. Step mothers.... The girl nest door's stuff... Hahaha. I was a prolific borrower!!

Now I live north of the Mason Dixon line and with global warming am seriously considering moving to Canada... I have no idea how women can wear makeup in that heat!!!! But my wigs off to them!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Posture practice makes perfect, the more you do it the easier and less stressful it becomes. I keep legs together and almost always adopt other female postures most of the time. Clip on earrings can usually be adjusted, some of mine have adjusting screws and others I have altered the tension by judicious bending (are you good with pliers and screw driver?). A little felt pad can also help. I find the gel pads help with high heel pain on the ball of the foot but if you want the glam look then don't walk, low heels for shopping makes you blend in with othe women shoppers.

Alicia.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    With the exception of heels, if it is not comfy, throw it out cos it does not fit.
    The exception : ? If the heel height, balance is not what you are used to then you have to get used to it, or get a different pair.
    Sorry, two exceptions, the second being my ear lobes
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Banned Read only
    I said goodbye to that partime crap long ago.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Nope no discomfort, just happy wearing the clothes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

no problems here i'm full time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    And I grew up in Houston before moving back to Michigan and I can seriously say I remember sweating for 6 straight years... Really sweatting when I was wearing my mothers bra and long line girdle!! Of when I came back to visit.. Wearing my step sisters thing.. Step mothers.... The girl nest door's stuff... Hahaha. I was a prolific borrower!!
    On the plus side, today it's a mild low 80's day on the last day of October and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. It could be a lot worse.

Former Member
    Pains? They are pains of joy!

Actually, the only parts of female clothing that are uncomfortable for me are some shoes and some clip on earrings. I have adjusted most of my earrings so they don't hurt any more. The shoes that hurt are designed more for looks than comfort.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    The only real discomfort I have ever had en femme, was three years ago when I first brought Embyrre out to the renfest in her new clothes. Unfortunately, the costumer had taken a shortcut on the 8 panel skirt in putting a stiff cord in the waistband. The fabric was heavy curtain and heavy. During the course of the day the cord loosened and the skirt slipped down on one side onto my hip bone. That wouldn't have been so bad if there hadnt been so much fabric weight or if I could have gotten to it to readjust, but due to the layers of costuming I had to live with it.
    At the end of the day I had a laceration from the fabric rub and I have a small scar to remind me that ones attire needs to be done correctly

*hugs*

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Pain?

I think it is an important part of it. The endurance NOT the pain. when i take my heels (size 10 foot in size 8 4 inch heel) and tight basque (soon to be corset) off i feel incomplete and the feel of the floaty fabrics more than compensate for any discomfort.

what I am inside is screaming to come out

Having been at it for 50 years now the only pain I get is not being able to go out as Deborah whenever I want. As for shoes, bras, corsets or whatever hurting I think you may be wearing wrong sizes. If clip on earrings are hurting get ears pierced it is quite normal for men these days.