Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pains of Female Attire

Aspiring Member
    I now feel as comfortable as if not better when i am dressed fully enfemme, that when i am in Drab.

The longest i have been totaly femme is for a month, and i have had not discomfort at all wearing womens clothing. I had a professional bra fitter measure me, and fortunately by then I had found the proper size.

When it come to shoe, i am blessed, or Cursed, which ever it be with very narrow feet. I take a 11 double A in ladies, so that is not easy to come by. Having one foot shorter than the other definately restricts the type of Heels that i can wear, which are only sling backs, so the strap will hold my heel back in place.

I am as close to full time as I can be, with out being there 24/7 and hopefully the circumstances will change within a year so that i may be full time.

Denise

Banned Read only
    Last night being my first time out fully dressed, I found it a little difficult to rock out while wearing a corset, and for my first time in heels (3") after about 5 1/2 hours my feet were only a little sore. For me, the earings and the tape I used for tucking are the most uncomfortable things, (but I probably didnt quite do the tucking right because I did it in too much of a hurry).

Janie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Tucking and corsets!

I use 3 tite lycra panties to tuck, or the boys mite stick out!

I wear real corsets, not basques! For 4 1/2" to 5 1/2" waist reduction. I have a hard time breathing. And a harder time getting on my fem suit, and nylons, without getting cut in half! I must say I love the feeling for up to 2 hours! After that, the panties and corset become overwhelming! I STILL have welts from those panties, worn 6 hours ago.

And still, I wear these things pratically every time I dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile

[SIZE="3"]The only "Pain" I have is when I have to take it all off and go back to what passes for "real life"... Even wearing all the "goodies"..( Bra, forms, padded panty, hose, tucking, makeup with "taping" , hair and of course the heels ) Is part of the treat...And Like Karren said about the proper fit..We can go all day....My favorite heels I've gone for 14 hours of sightseeing..No problem...And even if there some "mild discomfort"...NBD....LOL[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

I feel proud to have experianced these female things first hand. It makes me feel good to feel the Bra, smell the makeup and perfume, to put on makeup everyday, to have to get up early just to get ready for the day, so I look my best. And it shows, I am finally getting my makeup down where I am passing in public most of the time. There are still times when I don't, but it does not matter.

ENJOY
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I have to admit I know why some GGs say they can`t wait to take there bra off when they get home from work .
    I have been under dressing quite a lot with the cooler New England weather , anyway I just got home from working 14 hours , I today wore my bra , forms , and panties under my work uniform and loved the way I felt all day but I am ready to loose the bra and relax !
    A nice hot shower and I will be ready for my nightie
    Tomara

Just a reminder, "Pain is the price we pay for beauty girls", Elle Woods.

Christy

It hurts so good Sara I love it hun. That's why I got my ears pierced no more clip ons and so many nice pierced earring to choose from.
    Angie

Wearing a corset, bra, dress with long sleeves (got to hide as much as possible) for hours at a time is hot. If the sizes are right, the shoes (not over 4" heels) and all the nylons and assorted clothes feel fine. Just hotter then Dockers and a Polo shirt... also a lot prettier!
    Charlie

If I come across an item that causes me pain I'm tossing it fast.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    GG's go through it all the time Also the longest I have ever dressed was 17 hours straight with the same shoes on with out any discomfort. Try a pair of shoes that have a lower heel if your not used to higher heels, today I was out and about walking as well for over 6 hours with no major problems, the only problem I had was taking it all off and going to work.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

different

Maybe I'm weird, but 5" heels change the posture of my back and usually eliminate any backpain that I have. On days when my feet are tired, just changing from one pair of shoes to another every few hours takes care of it.

Of the rest, it's not been a problem either!

tina

Lets just say, if I was a GG, I would be taking off my bra right about now. But since I'm not, ......I'm sitting here reveling in the fact that I am wearing one, and wore it all day!. The occasional, minor discomforts of the clothing makes me feel like part of the gang.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I never have a problem with clothes or shoes which I can and do wear all day. My only problem is if Im in a car while tucked. We have nearly a mile of unmade road and the bouncing about brings on undesired effects and discomfort. When I get out of the car Im okay.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Banned Read only
    I know even correct fitting stilletoes can get a bit sore after a few hours, but are you sure you're wearing the correct size bra?

Love

Avril

Aspiring Member

Smile

The pain or ache is part of the process for me.
    I really don't want Shari to be as comfortable as the male side.
    I love the restrictive feeling and the aches in my feet and calves from the high heels. A bra can be uncomfortable after a time too.
    I especially like to look at the strap marks on my feet and chest after I undress.
    It always makes me smile.
    Shari

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    The pain or ache is part of the process for me.
    I really don't want Shari to be as comfortable as the male side.
    I love the restrictive feeling and the aches in my feet and calves from the high heels. A bra can be uncomfortable after a time too.
    I especially like to look at the strap marks on my feet and chest after I undress.
    It always makes me smile.
    Shari
    That is what I was driving at. Along with the feel after you remove the clip on earrings and it stings a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    How do you feel when you experience some of the discomforts of having dressed? I am talking about things like sore feet from a day in heels? The ache in your earlobes after taking off those clip-on? The feeling of having worn a bra and girdle for hours? The fatigue of sitting properly with ones legs close together?..
    For me I feel a mix of excitement and relief. A feeling of having delved into the female realm a bit farther. How about you?
    GF you must be wearing the wrong things.
    I found boots even 4" can be confortable but not 5" spike heels I do not know of anyone thinks they are comfortable.

Clip-on don't bother me. I dread taking off my bra and sometimes I will change into a sleeping bra(I need to - I love wearing large attachable forms).

I wish I had is a smaller waist. I like getting out of my corset if I have been wearing it for hours.

I seem to naturally sit and keep my legs together + . . . it just feels natural.

never really found anything uncomfortable, aside from bras when ive put on alittle more weight lol...

I been wearing feme clothing everyday (aside from going to work) for months and tbh find them much more comfy than male drab.

but gotta admit, walking around all day in heels or boots with heels does kill when ya not used to it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

I must agree with the girls. I find no discomfort in any of my femme wear. I more find it a joy to be dressed, and I have taken pains in finding the right sizes. One small discomfort is my shoes, 3" spike stappy heels, they do do look extravagant but I guess we girls do have to pay sometimes to look great.
    Laura

Great thread! I've gotten so used to wearing women's clothes that they feel very comfortable and natural most of the time. Of course after several hours pounding the sidewalk in high heels I can't wait to take them off, ditto with stockings on a really hot day, and I must admit that the gaffe I have to wear under my women's swimsuit is no fun, but other than that I dig the way the clothes look and feel so much that I'm happy to put up with the little joys of being a woman...on the flipside, the feeling of a sundress or summer skirt swirling around my bare legs is delightful, and this time of year it's fun to put on tights with a sweater and skirt.

I don't like pantyhose during the summer. Walking in NYC shopping 5th Ave. is not easy on the feet even in low heels.

I very often wear my bra and girdle for 18 hours or more and actually hate to take them off!! As for heels, as long as I get the right size and no higher than 3 inches, then I am OK. In the early days, I got some heels the wrong size and they did hurt. And I never ever get tired of wearing a skirt or dress (preferably a dress). Like another post I saw earlier today, I think I need to wear a dress -- and I always need to wear a bra and girdle or I feel improperly dressed...

Knowing your proper sizes is the key!!

As far as clothes go, never a problem here.
    Shoes are fine once you break'em in a little & heels are no problem.

Although I do wear 2" heels [cowboy boots] almost everyday for over 10yrs now.
    I have pulled 18 hour heavy lifting work days in them without any real pain.

My 3" heels [in my avatar] hurt my right toe [bigger foot] after like 5 hours but they are new & still tight.

I'll let you know how my day goes when my 3" knee hi boots arrive.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 11-01-2008 at 05:47 PM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

My clothing habits have changed over the years. I didn't mind wearing tight fitting girdles, very high heels etc. when I was younger but now I am in my sixties and tend to dress much more casually. When I go out, I usually wear body briefers (which I love), and silicone breast forms and no more than 3" heels, which I can wear forever. Yes girls, I do have other clothing on also. If I'm going to be at home I normally just wear flats or slippers.