Thread: Are you enfemme for Halloween because it wouldn't seem strange to others if noticed?

Wink Are you enfemme for Halloween because it wouldn't seem strange to others if noticed?

Well, I did and it's been a very nice day. I dressed up completely with a long, brown wig, 4 inch spiked heels, full makeup, breastforms, tight beaded jeans with a tight black top with sparkles. I then went for a long ride in the mountains with the top down in my car and feeling very sexy. Got quite a few second looks as hunters drove by. It was classic. I'll post some pictures in the picture area for you to see how I've spent my day. What about you? Did you dress up today?
    Hugs,
    Cami Desiree

YES. I went shopping for groceries & to BEST Buy & other places this afternoon in a nice pair of black tights & a plaid skirt! LOL

SO from the waist down, I am female, waist up male.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 10-31-2008 at 04:48 PM.

I am dressed also. I am wearing my suede skirt, thigh high boots, white top and suede vest. I also have some bright pink nails on. It has been a great day so far.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

Yes I did but went into work as usual but left at noon and went home and change. Lots of compliments by both the women as well as the men. Coming from jocks one would ask their prefersence. Had fun and hope you did also. Hugs keli

Halloween tale

Yes, I spent the day much as you did except I stopped off to shop and to visit the barbershop where I had my hair cut last Monday. I had promised them I would drop in to visit on Halloween- as I entered today three girl barbers were there and did not recognize me sio I get a free haircut next but i must dress in femme again, Good deal. Then on the way home I stopped at a neighberhood bar and had a refreshing beer but was too early for the costume contest. Fun day, but then they all are when a cd.
    carol

Banned Read only
    Last night for Halloween was my first time dressed en femme at public venues. I got plenty of compliments and attention from the chicks, which I certainly enjoyed, and some good comments from some of my male friends. Most of the people who know me, did recognise me. One female friend actually asked me if it was just a Halloween thing or regular thing, and she was very accepting when I told her the truth. There was not a bad comment all night, and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I went to a gay bar before going home to check out the venue and their Halloween party. They were having a costume contest and when they did the 'tranny section' of the contest. I got up on stage with the others to parade around.

Janie

My wife left with the kids for a few hours, so Idid my nails, toe nails, and make up. Put on my peep toe pumps, got dressed and logged on to the forum for a while. TIME TO BE ME!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Not tonite!

I have my daughter this afternoon and evening.
    However, I DID come home from work early. So I could dress up as
    *&$%#@.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    My only regret is that I almost chickened out of dressing up today.
    If I HAD passed up the chance to go to work en femme, I would have missed out on a day like I have never had.
    Today was MY day at work...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

doesn't look like I am doing it.. what a chicken!

I've done it 2 years in a row so this year i decided not too. Plus all my friends don't want to do anything
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now