Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there more Larger Ladies on the forum?

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar

Is there more Larger Ladies on the forum?

Sadly I've had to have a bit of time off from the forum, due to other issues. (I haven't had a reliable car for months now so getting backward and forwards to work has been a bit of a nightmare, and like most money and other issues, Plus work have all demanded a bit more of my time lately, and therefore nearly all Tracy time stopped for a while.

I've managed to pop in now and again, but not had chance to posts. However I don't know if it is just me, but there seems to be a few more Larger (plus sized) ladies posting now?

I'm a firm believer in the fact that no matter what your size or shape, long short or tall, fat or thin, we can all enjoy this hobby of ours, to a point we want to accept and be happy with, be that dressing partly or fully, to passing out completely as female.

So is it really just me, or are you BBTV/BBCD really out there?
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Hi Tracy,
    I think so hun, Being a BBCD myself I feel just wonderful whenever I am Jodi Lynn. And you look great too Tracy.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Aspiring Member
    We are definitely out here. I dont use my pic as an avatar for other reasons. the fairie represents me on the inside in a number of ways. I have seen a number of bbg on here, so I hope they respond to you too.

I'm not fat, just big boned,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Hi Tracy,

Yes, I certainly fit in that category, plus I'm very tall, an interesting combination when it comes to shopping.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Rene L -
    Welcome Back.
    I would consider myself a BBCD. I'm only 5'8", but pushing 240 pounds, wear a size 22 dress and love shopping at Lane Bryant. (Don't get to do so often, but love doing it!)

I'm a tall (6'5") and big (sz 20). I have come to realize it really doesn't matter though, as long as I can find something cute to wear that is.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Plus sized girl

Another BBW here.

I'm not fat just fuffy. I tell people I am in shape round is a shape. The two jems are from Garfield. The one I made up was to say " I have a body bilders body , I have just inslated it for the cold. I am a size 20 so I guess you could say I am a plus size . I would love to be a 14 or a 12 , but since I drive truck I don't excersize so can't lose weight. I could lose it if I could excersise on a daily basies I could lose all the weight in 1 year. My job prevents me from doing it. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. well there you go our new club if formed.LOL. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I'm a newbie and I'm not small...6 foot and 210 pounds (I think that's the correct conversion....I'm used to stone)

However, inside I am 5 foot 3 and size 10 with long hair

Yo that's me! I'm the typical jolly fat guy..... who happens to like dresses, and skirts, bras, panties..... Oh you get the drift.

Come on you lot, move over and make room for one more "big boned" fluffy (I like that) member.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Well I used to be big... But I've been working my ass off to remidy that.. And in my humble opinion its worth every agonizing minute of it for nothing else.... Just to be healthier as I'm getting older.. Fitting into small sized dresses is a bonus..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Yes, tall and big but still enjoy crossdressing no matter what.

Bbtv

Yes, 6 foot, 20 stone/280 lbs, size 26....and (once again) dieting.

* sigh *

Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Another BBW here, 6'-0" in my silk stocking feet, size 20-24 depending on the cut, but love my "gender enrichment" even if I will never be a supermodel!

My wife often claims that I can look better than her. But then, I work a lot harder at it.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Im a big girl too, 5'8" 240lbs size 22. I have been going out a long time (1977). As the years went by, I grew in more ways than one. What has been nice is that there are lot more places where we big girls can get clothes than there were years ago. I love shopping in lane bryant, avenue and dress barn. Also most of the dept stores have plus size sections. I would like to lose a couple of sizes, but my wife is too good a cook.

Quote Originally Posted by pink femme View Post
    I'm a newbie and I'm not small...6 foot and 210 pounds (I think that's the correct conversion....I'm used to stone)

However, inside I am 5 foot 3 and size 10 with long hair

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Martin View Post
    Yes, 6 foot, 20 stone/280 lbs, size 26....and (once again) dieting.

* sigh *

Sarah
    What the (((((((((((((HECK is a stone )))))))))))). beside a rock . I have heared of it for years but no one has known what it is . So pls tell me what it is . Is it hight or weight . but what what what is it . HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

<<<<<< BBCD here too. But I do have to put the emphasis on Beautiful and I am thankful for the stores that sell clothes that look good and are made for us larger girls that like to look nice when out.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

I am not big boned, I am not "fluffy," I do not have a glandular problem, I'm just fat.

There was an eisode of 'Absolutely Fabulous' when Edwina was concerned about her weight and ssaid to her mum, "Inside there is a skinny woman trying to get out." Her mum replied, "Just the one dear?"
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    What the (((((((((((((HECK is a stone )))))))))))). beside a rock . I have heared of it for years but no one has known what it is . So pls tell me what it is . Is it hight or weight . but what what what is it . HUGGS
    Wikipedia says ,among other fascinating things, that a stone equals approximately 14 pounds. So a person who weighs 280 is 14 stones. Thats this American's definition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Ywp! Pretty obvious from the pictures!!!
    5' 10 and a size 18-20 depending on the brand!!
    Lisa E

I was told I was just too short for my weight. Now, how could I be less conspicuous in 5" heels, if I was taller than my 6'1" curvy frame is now???

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Me too. I've always fought a loosing battle with my weight. If you look around you'll see tht there are a lot of GG's losing the same fight! I blame it on my genetics- big mid-western, corn fed ones!
    Joanne

Count me with the big girls, 5'9", size 22. Unfortunately, everything makes me look fat.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam