Thread: Wearing a bra - with wife's agreement

Wearing a bra - with wife's agreement

Today a great step forward - I am wearing a bra, one of my wife's, with her knowledge and agreement.

I have gynecomastia and my breasts are close to B cup. I have felt for a long time that I would like to wear a bra for support. Today, after taking a shower, I suggested that I would like to wear a bra - she told me to select one of hers and I found a stretchy, underwired 40B, which fits me very well. I have had it on all day - without a comment from her.

Now I have to find a way of letting her know that I have several other bras and that I would like to wear one every day. Might be a bit of problem. She thinks that I want to minimise the projection of my breasts, whereas I want to maximise it. I will also have to hide the pleasure that wearing a bra gives me. :-)

Wow, that's an unusual situation you have got into. I'm guessing your wife sees a bra as a purely utilitarian garment and she sees nothing odd about you needing a support garment for your 'girls'. But of course it's not exactly like that and I suspect you are still at square one as regards explaining CDing to her. Good luck.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

You jammy so and so....

I wouldn't care what the reason, if my wife offered me any of her clothes (Absolutely anything) I would take and accept....never question.

But then as she never will it's easy for me to say that

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What an interesting dilemma! Are you saying she has no clue at all about your desire to dress? If so, then I would recommend treating it the same as any other "coming out".

Why not read the sticky thread at the top of the main board called "How to tell your partner" by Marla GG?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Your wife may be OK with the idea that you need to wear a bra but might not be so understanding if the idea is to show them off. I would suggest that you go and buy your own 'minimizer' bra and wear it until she gets completely used to the idea of you wearing a bra. Then, it might then be easier to shift the reason for wearing a bra and have it be accepted. Go slowly!

My wife bought me two simple white cotton bras one evening, just for the fun of it. It was a laugh and quite enjoyable from a girlie perspective but I didn't want to freak her out too much so I sidelined them for a while.
    A few weeks later I had my nipple pierced at an 'adult' club. The bras now have a genuine use - they stop clothing from snagging on my nipple ring So the bras give me pain prevention and a spot of naughty fun too

My wife will allow me to dress up as much as I like, but I don't push it too far.

I may be completely wrong with this, but, there is a chance that she knows about your other bras, and may be waiting for you to, as its put, come clean.

I know this is probably slim, but, its the first thing that came to my mind reading your post.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    What an interesting dilemma! Are you saying she has no clue at all about your desire to dress? If so, then I would recommend treating it the same as any other "coming out".

Why not read the sticky thread at the top of the main board called "How to tell your partner" by Marla GG?
    I only want to underdress - I do not want to try to pass or wear anything other than bras, panties, girdles, hose, etc. And I only want to do that because it gives me an intense sexual charge.

She is already used to my wearing panties - plain black or white, girdles for a genuine back problem, and pantyhose when I have to be out of doors in really cold weather.

But the bra was a big advance - I hope I can build on it.