Thread: Embarassing or Funny Shopping Stories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Embarassing or Funny Shopping Stories

Today I returned a D-cup bra to M&S for a refund (in drab). The SA (Nicola - made a mental note) whilst smiling said "Did it not fit, luv". I just said "No" and smiled back, hoping I wasn't blushing too much. Afterwards, I wished I said something funnier, such as "the cups were too big", whilst displaying my molehills.

Now I know what I want for Xmas - 'Karren Hutton's little book of Witty Repostes'. LOL

Amazingly, this was the first time that I'd experienced a direct comment like this. I think she was just teasing, but it's that double entendre sort of thing. Usually, if the SA's ask anything at all it's just to know if the goods are faulty. Now whilst mildly embarrasing, I also quite enjoyed the more direct response and would have liked to have been more open. However, I'm also acutely aware that being open could backfire on my family if rumours spread. Problem is with having kids, you never really know who knows who.

Anyway, rambling a bit now, but just wondered if anyone else had some interesting stories they'd like to share.
    Last edited by Jennifer Cox; 11-02-2008 at 08:01 AM.