Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emotional,Sexual or Something Else?

Emotional,Sexual or Something Else?

Hi Girls,
    I just wanted to ask if you get more of an emotional sense of satisfaction,sexual or some other unique feeling/experience from dressing?

We need not get too explicit with the 's' word, lol.

I find this is emotional for me,soothing,and also liberating.

Hugs

Penelope

I also find it soothing and comfortable. It takes me to another place. It sometime feels like a dream.

My best feeling if to feel pretty. It's soooooooooh wonderful and amazing !
    Even told a rather good looking boy, I missed almost lifelong the constant feeling of being a pretty girl, just admired for her beauty, not for anything else. I dream to be born the dumbest blonde (even dumber than Deborah Jane), but the prettiest (sorry Deborah !!).

Maybe, I am narcissistic ?
    Last edited by Nadia-Maria; 11-27-2008 at 02:23 AM.

Banned Read only
    I'm inrtregiued as to what are "s" words?

Quote Originally Posted by avril findlay View Post

I didn't understand at all too. And I'm told a very naive blonde ...

I would have to say emotional, been celibate for four years now.

Emotional, not sure as i think this could describe how i get when i cant dress how i like for a while.
    Satisfaction, yes as i am satisfying my needs to be how i wont to be , then the rest seam to just follow, fulfillment, happiness enjoyment, calmness then that puts one into a good frame of mind for doing anything you have a mind to do . ( playing it safe)

joanne

I would say emotional, sexual and everything else. I can get to a place I have never been before as Tricia, so its also calming and relaxing.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I find myself in a different place so to speak when I dress. I find that when dressed my emotional state is totally different then when in "male mode(ugh ugh). I find that my female persona is much more viable and I LIKE THAT!!!!!

"To thine own self be true"

hi feel more relaxed as erica- i just love it - wish i could dress more often0 and i lve shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia-Maria View Post
    ............. I dream to be born the dumbest blonde (even dumber than Deborah Jane), but the prettiest (sorry Deborah !!).

Maybe, I am narcissistic ?
    Oh is she gonna give you a good kick in the a** for that one, luckily for you Nadia she has a great sense of humor so I doubt it'll hurt to much

I just dress to enjoy it, play around with different looks and like the feeling of taking on a different persona. Feel very at ease and relaxed when dressed like alot of others, lifes problems seem to just melt away.
    Its something now I'm glad I was born with.

This is a very good question. I don't think is is sexual. Being sexually aroused while dressed puts lumps and bumps in places that should not be. I think it is more of a sensual feeling rather than sexual. In my mind I want to be sensually attractive. I want to feel attractive in a way that is pleasant to myself and others. It is a bit like being an artist with me as both the canvas and the artist. I wish to create a piece of art that is satisfyingly pleasant to both me, the artist, and those viewing me. When I can accomplish that there is a great sense of success. ( I have yet to experience that, however)---Fanci

The best way I can describe it is, well, that I'm comfortable. When I'm in male clothing there's always the underlying feeling that I'm dressed wrong. An example, it feels like wearing a t-shirt and jeans at a formal function where everyone else it wearing a tux. Sure, I'm not exposing anything, but just always feels like I should be wearing something else. I never feel that way when I'm dressed in female clothes. Certain female clothing just feels different, and oddly, I notice it more when it's not there, like there's something missing (examples, a bra, or the way nylon panties or a slip slide on my skin when I move).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Artwork?

It is a sensual and sexual escape providing relaxation and stimulation. Perhaps it is like a four-dimensional self-portrait sculpture. As a writer, painter and sculptor I often disappear into my creative projects. As a cross-dresser I do the same, but it more like performance art. My only audience is my wife and me. In fantasies it is the whole world, but only time will tell if it is wise for that.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I get a deep sense of individuality. A feeling that I've finally arrived where I am supposed to be.

Sarah...

Well for me it's just and everyday normal thing as I have been CDing since I was 14 and my mother knew, my wife knew going into our marriage. Yes at first it was very sexual and as time when on it was just normal as it is today. I am just as comfortable in fem as in drab but prefer fem.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Hi Girls,
    I just wanted to ask if you get more of an emotional sense of satisfaction,sexual or some other unique feeling/experience from dressing?

We need not get too explicit with the 's' word, lol.

I find this is emotional for me,soothing,and also liberating.

Hugs

Penelope
    I usually experience a combination of all 3 although the one particular emotion will be stronger than the other at certain times.

I like the creative aspect of it,then being stunned at the transformation,and yes sex is a genuine part of it for me.

Beats me... I'm driven to dress.... and I enjoy it.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    The best way I can describe it is, well, that I'm comfortable. When I'm in male clothing there's always the underlying feeling that I'm dressed wrong. An example, it feels like wearing a t-shirt and jeans at a formal function where everyone else it wearing a tux. Sure, I'm not exposing anything, but just always feels like I should be wearing something else. I never feel that way when I'm dressed in female clothes. Certain female clothing just feels different, and oddly, I notice it more when it's not there, like there's something missing (examples, a bra, or the way nylon panties or a slip slide on my skin when I move).

I would have to totally agree with this. I feel the same way!!

Purely emotional to me. Dressing is just a means to match the body up with the mind as best I am able.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by avril findlay View Post
    Shave, shower, shomething else?

For me, dressing is a thrill and while not completely a sexual thrill it is tied up with one.

I have heard many comments from people saying it is an identity thing and they feel more natural when dressed, and similar remarks, but I cannot relate.

On the other hand, just like Andy Kaufman I am happy to admit there is no "real me" so this might not prove anything!
    Last edited by ElaineB; 11-27-2008 at 11:08 AM.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    All of the above for me. I just love to dress and love the look and the feeling I get when dressed.It is a wonderful transformation.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes, absolutely the same for me!

Quote Originally Posted by FanciJewel View Post
    I want to feel attractive in a way that is pleasant to myself and others. It is a bit like being an artist with me as both the canvas and the artist. I wish to create a piece of art that is satisfyingly pleasant to both me, the artist, and those viewing me. When I can accomplish that there is a great sense of success. ( I have yet to experience that, however)---Fanci
    Quote Originally Posted by Tip or Ozma View Post
    It is a sensual and sexual escape providing relaxation and stimulation. Perhaps it is like a four-dimensional self-portrait sculpture. As a writer, painter and sculptor I often disappear into my creative projects. As a cross-dresser I do the same, but it more like performance art.
    Fanci and Ozma have said it quite well, for me.

When I begin to dress, I get caught up in all aspects of what I want to wear. All the extraneous noise in my mind stops! Only my dressing is in my thots!

Inevitably, when I finish and see Sherry in the mirror, it is such a RUSH!
    Then, comes the excitement and turn on! Not emotional, tho. The excitement continues all thru my CD session. I conclude my sessions with sex, after taking my photos!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile

I find it the most wonderful, sensual and greatest feeling I can feel - it is wonderful when I am Jennie - which is 24/7. And now that I have gone out of that darn closet - it is even more wonderful. I feel pretty, sexy () and just so great being Jennie.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Jennie CD