Thread: Favourite CD Memories

Favourite CD Memories

Do you have one favorite, or secret, memory about cross-dressing?

I have one ... from thirty years ago.

At that time, my daughter was just a baby, still being breast feed by my SO. Anyway, my wife was out of town for the weekend and I had dressed in a pleated navy blue wool mini-skirt with a matching sweater. (God, I miss that outfit - and the body that went with it).

Anyway ... at one point my daughter started crying so I picked her up from her crib and soothed her. Before I could put her down to get a bottle, her little hands started pushing up my sweater to get at my breast. Needless to say it was a wasted effort, but she had clearly mastered the movements from the experience of being fed by my wife.

But, I don't think, in all the years since, I ever felt better and more contented than I did at that moment when that little baby just assumed I was her mother (or, at least some other woman who could satisfy her thirst - smile). I can still remember the feeling of her hands, my sweater suddenly thrust up and her turning her head in anticipation.

I never thought about it much before ... but I now realized I was out of the closet for my daughter, for the year or two she was a baby. I never dressed in front of her again after the point when I thought she'd start to remember things. At the time, I didn't want to pay for all the therapy in later years, if I screwed her up!! (smile).

Do you have a favourite memory?

Hugs
    Susan

Wow, that is amazing and sweet. There has been some indication that men can and do breast feed children. If I was a lot younger and was going to have a child (by the wife) I would want to discuss this as another option for the two of you. In my day they discouraged breast feeding.

My moment was when I confided with a gg Friend last week that I crossdress and she was so supportive. Huggs Keli

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    It was when Mum came up to see me the first time, when I moved away, she stopped with me 4 days and I wore my nightgowns, when she was present. It was my unit, and my space, and she had no objections. The first morning was amazing, I remember getting up, strolling down the hallway and mum was peparing breakfast, I had my full satin nightgown on and robe, and we just sat with each other face to face talking about what we were going to do that day. No preasure at all, life had come full circle...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

The time my wife loaned me a skirt and for the first time seen me in something girly. That was the start of her knowing I dressed.
    Angie

The day I first flew in femme in October of last year.
    It was an amazing experience to go through check-in, security, and blending in among the hundreds of passengers at the airport and being treated just like any other person.
    Once I did that, I knew that there's nothing I couldn't do in femme.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Mine is when I went on vacation a few years ago to a cabin on a lake. It was the end of the season and no one was around except for me, so I was able to dress all day and even be able to move around outside whenever I wanted.

I have four favorite memories, The first is the girl who introduced me to crossdressing at age of 11 and whoes name I now use in memory of that. The second is the invention/ discovery whatever of internet and buying my first computer and signing up to the internet and delving into it around 1998 and suddenly finding I was not unique and my need to crossdress wasn't some perversion i.e there were millions of other girls like me out there. The third is my first meeting and being with another girl dressed in 2001. Fourth is going on my first TV holiday in 2003 and feeling really relaxed and free being able to dress without worrying for a whole week.

I have to say that my favorite memory was made this Friday, Halloween. About 19 or 20 years ago, I went out for the first time on Halloween. I was out at a grocery store with a friend and someone who later would be very special to me and her daughter came into the store. She had no clue who I was then. In fact not for another 11 years later did we meet. She saw me and was concerned that the "lady" in the high heels would fall because the floor was slick. Well, this past Halloween I went to the grocery store again, better dressed this time I might add, with that lady, my wife and had the best time being out with her and my family in public. Later we had even more fun handing out candy to all the kids. I have only been out 2 times dressed and she saw me both of them. This time she "had" me push a cart so I wouldnt fall. I'm much better at walking in heels now any way.
    I will never forget either that or this Halloween.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

I,ve got a few favourites, but one of the best was the first time i ever went out earlier this year, after getting a lot of encouragement from my friends on this forum

Thank you

Banned Read only
    From almost 40 years ago getting bought a blue satin party dress and matching panties. They were the first girls clothes I ever had that weren't my sisters hand me downs. I can remember going shopping with my Mum picking out the dress and panties, coming home and trying them on. They looked absolutely wonderful, and I felt like a princess.

Silver Member
    I have many memories of cd'ing from doing it for over 50 years but the one memory that really stands out was when I went to a Halloween party at my elementary school at the age of 13 dressed as a girl. I had been secretly dressing since the age of 7 but this was the first time that I did it openly in the presence of my friends, family, and classmates. I remember feeling so good about looking like a girl and not having to hide it. After the party was over I took my time walking home so I could enjoy this experience as long as possible. When I got home I did not want to change out of the girls clothes that I had borrowed from my mom and sisters but unfortunately I had to. My cd'ing activity really increased after this night and this was when I started sneaking out late at night wearing my sisters clothes.

I was at my fiance's house talking on the phone when she came home with a grin on her face. I had no idea what she was up to. She took off my clothes (including my panties) and brought out a new matched set of thongs and bra, both black with a pink ruffle edge, and put them on me slowly and with a big smile. I had a hard time (no pun intended) not letting on what was happening to the person on the other end of the phone (a previous girlfriend.) Just another reason I stopped pursuing the previous gall and married my wife

Wink

Mine was when my daughter was 1 1/2 yrs. old. I came out of the the bedroom wearing one of my wife's dresses and my daughter, who I thought would not catch on said, "Oh, Mommy's dress!!!!" Talk about being hit with a ton of bricks. As it was, I stayed in the dress for a while, but decided not to do that again, because back in 1980 I was the only crossdresser on Earth.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Transitioning?

[SIZE="2"]Mine dates back to 04. I'd taken a long weekend off and decided to spend it all in femme! It was really my first time out in day light. I'd planned to attend a Transgender Conference in Philadelphia, so I took a bus from NYC and stayed with some very nice people, all arranged by the staff of the Conference. On the closing night they had an event at a local bar....I wore a tight, short dress and got together with three other girls (TSs) who were attending the event. It was a lot of fun. The highlight: a very beautiful young GG (social worker) who had gone to the conference with a group from NY and a sweet Phily TS were sitting by me for a while and then the GG asked me: "..OK honey......something personal: How long have you been transitioning? How long have you been on hormones?".......Of course I laughed...of course we laughed........"it's my first time really out...and I'd never done anything to my body besides enhancing it with ladies clothes..." I said. It was a very nice experience throughout.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Kyara Ximena[/SIZE]

Dreams are betther lived than dreamt!

Mine was when i 17,I got all dressed up as a high school girl and my mother cought me,she told me that if I was going to dress like a girl that I could spend the weekend dressed and had to act like a girl. WHAT A FUN WEEKEND THAT WAS. than we started to go shopping together, and get the mother & daugther dresses. she also let me get my own clothes. I will never forget how the bra & panties & nylons felt that first time. Than all that stoped in march of 2005 when she passed away. just startingto dress and come back to these rooms.