Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Halloween?

Amazing Member

How Was Your Halloween?

Mine was a blast. I went to a restaurant-pub, on the day, wearing a most outrageous blond wig, one my woman friend described as like the hair do worn by Baby Jane, in the movie, 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" There was no negative reaction, though when my friend complained people laughed at us, (in fact, not very noticeably), I just said, 'They are supposed to -- it's Halloween.'
    At a Halloween dance, I passed completely, to the point I was unnerved that a guy rushed to open the door for me, and the cloak room attendant, held my coat for me to slip on. Both were so unexpected. Since the girls there slightly out-numbered the boys, the girls were dancing with each other too.
    Let us just say, a lot of fun was had!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I did errands myself and spoted a girl leaving the store as I entered. Since I am out and about dressed most of the places I shop they only know me in girl mode but no shock factors.

It was a great day I wish I had more time before going to work.

I actually went to a local bar. They were having a costume contest.
    I didnt win but I still had fun. I was dressed as sandy from grease.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

My wife and I went to our local pub where they had a band and of course a costume contest. I had the poodle skirt, white blouse, my dd's, nails and those silly pink catseye glasses they wore back then. Oh ya! Pink scarf around the neck to complete the ensemble. I won first prize and all the comments were extremely positive by everyone. This is the first time I have ever gone out in public dressed and I really had a wonderful time with my wife. Hope to do it again soon.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Stayed at home , had a few G & T,s.. whilst the wife took some snaps of me dressed as a crossdressed Darth Vader .
    She certainly was tempted by the dark side................

I went to work in the afternoon dressed as an renaissance wench( went home at lunch to change) and suprised my co-workers.Being I work in an university athletic department, the response was mixed but fun, Then after work went and handed out candy until 8pm and then off to meet another couple of co-workers at their homes. Had a great time and it is still a highlight for me. Sounds like everyone had a great time this year. Hugs Keli

I had to run errands all day but I did so dressed en femme from the waste up. This is pushing the envelope for me as I haven't gone beyond underdressing too much in public. I got only one remark all day and that was at the credit union. The teller asked me tp put my "John Hancock" on a transaction slip then smiled and said, "Put your Mrs. John Hancock on it" It all boosted my confidence enough so I went out dressed in similar fashion the next day and had no trouble at all.

It's great to really enjoy yourself. lad you did Beth.
    Angie

I had the most WONDERFUL day! I dressed " upscale casual",not jeans etc... and went to Walmart with my wife on the bus. Fooled even people that see me everyday! Some couldnt believe it was me when I told them. We met our kids at the store as well and the reactcion of my stepdaughter and her boyfriend, who dont know I dress yet, was of fun and acceptance.

After coming back from the store, I stopped in and showed the landlady who runs a beauty parlor downstairs at my house and doesnt know of my hobby. She was just amazed as well. She even made a comment about me wearing heels. After a while, I changed into a very nice outfit that was more "dressy" and waited to hand out candy. The suprised comments from the kids was amazing! "No way youre a dude?", "what are you supposed to be?" I told her " a girl" to which my wife had to add that I am usually not one and still got a look of disbelief , " youre a guy??" and others were so clueless they didnt even ask. I even had some of my coworkers stop by and they were stunned as well. All the positive comments I got about it being so realistic were from teenage girls and guys. The ones that usually are so hard to fool and also most critical.

My most enjoyable part of the whole day was going out in public with my wife and family and being able to blend in. I dont mean to imply I was " passable" but that I went out and fit in to the real world. People noticed but I got nothing but positive reactions. No villagers with torches, not rude remarks just a wonderful day. I wont soon forget it either.
    We did take pictures and I will post them as soon as I can. We dont have a digital camera.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

I did an Ozzie Osbourne look for work. Long black hair, all black clothes, black eyeliner and pale makeup. I was going to go out Sat to a costume party as a naughty Raggety Ann but things came up and I didn't make it

I helped run a "Haunt" for the local grade school. Then I raced home to change and went into Boston to a local lesbian club. The girls there were great and one of my friends beat out the GGs to win most sexy costume!

Went out to Manchester, NH Saturday night to another Halloween party. Great music, sore toes, and alot of friends!
    halloween 2008 a.jpg
    Sally

had a blast

i went 2 several parties got a lot of compliments from a lot of woman. and there were a lot of men checking me out.there were a couple stareing at my legs.its 2 bad i didnt take pictures.im still a little 2 afraid 2 be noticed by friends online.but i had on a police woman costume.i had the police blouse in black my tight miniskirt and black victoria secret tights.and dont forget my high heels.i felt so sexy. so many woman were complimenting me .they were saying i had a very nice body and legs.god i wish i could do it all the time.some ladies wanted 2 know where i got my shoes.god i cant explain how good i felt.god forgive me if crossdressing is a sin but i love it and if i was accepted i would dress down all the time.(meaning family and friends).god bless every oneof you sisters.

I had a blast too,went as a sexy female cop and got positive comments on my costume Saturday night,at the halloween party.Took two of my nephews and one niece trick or treat dressed as my enfemme side which they asked me to do and I said yes since they like my en femme side.

Also a great time. I couldn't think of a good costume, so I went to work conforming to the dress code - an unusual thing me. I wore a white and blue pinstripe blouse, pencil skirt just above the knee, 4" blue heels,dark shoulder length wig with red highlights, and full warpaint. As last year, I was the only one at work who came in costume. Got many compliments on my makeup, shoes, and general look.

I ran out to the gas station and then Shop Rite to pick up some candy. No one gave a second glance. Left work early and stopped at the local mall for some shopping. On the way in I was stopped by a woman collecting for breast cancer research. She called madam, so I had to contribute. The only response I got in the mall was as I was admiring the costumes of three teenage SAs (one had a great belly dancer costume) they broke into a serious giggle fit. I gave them a big smile as I passed by.

All in all, a great day.

Dee

I've only been to the local LGBT club a few times before. There were usuaally 3 r 4 CD's there. Usually some guy would come by and talk for a while. On Halloween there were at least 12 guys xdressed, including some in the costume judging. In some cases it was hard to tell if they werre GM or GG.

There was a Betty Rubble with the Flintstones, also Liz Taylor, Ghoulish girl, bride and others.

I miserably missed out on Halloween when I realised most of the Halloween parties were before the 31st. And it was too late for me to go to the mall in my cheerleader outfit after doing a favor for my landlord.

Halloween

I went to a drag show the night before Halloween dressed in my 1950,s outfit. A poodle skirt and saddle shoes. After the show I went to a restaurant to eat before heading home. Had a good time. Debbie

I had everything imaginable go wrong that week so never did get a cd outfit totally finished.
    Finally did make it out late though in drab and had a fantastic time, for all those that like GG's looking like Fredericks or Victorias Secret models, my City had them in droves, so much for any inhibitions,LOL

Saw a few cd's but wasn't impressed as they didn't put much effort into it, only about two looking good, all in all it was the best Halloween downtown city street party I ever went to.

Had a BLAST!!!

I was supposed to go back to work on Halloween, because my dispatcher called and told me I had a pre-plan that had to pick up before 23:00. My daughter wanted to go Trick-or-treating, and my wife thought it might be fun to go with her one more time. Daughter is 20. So we went to Wally World and bought costumes, and I got a Cleopatra dress and my daughter found me a hinged bangle bracelet to wear with it. Then we rushed home and I showered and dressed and my wife helped with my make-up and my daughter helped brush out my wig and finished my face with some glitter. They took pictures, but my wife isn't into posting pics of me on the net, so sorry gurls. (I only have myself to blame for that due to past transgressions.)
    Any we went back into town and started collecting candy. Got several comments and even went down one street where I had helped build a house 14 years ago and the woman didn't even recognize me. I ruined a pair of thigh-hi's because the gravel, pine needles and twigs and had a jolly good time crossing yards in 3" heels that are about 1/2 size too big.
    My daughter knew I cross dressed, but it was the first time she had seen me completely done up, and wasn't ashamed to go out in public with me.
    We had to end the night early where I could go re locate freight, and didn't get very much candy, had to suspend collection for a trip to the girls room, and resumed for a few more houses, and my daughters boy friend was a stick in the mud. But all in all it was one of the best Halloweens I've had in years.
    My wife and daughter are the best! These are for you K & Jess because I know I'm , and deserve , , , and sometimes even

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN ZoeUK's Avatar
    I had a wonderful time although I didn't manage to convince my SO to let me dress as a bride as I initially wanted to. However I did convince her to allow me to wear a very sexy dress with 4" high heeled shoes and my favourite blonde wig but I put padding up my dress to make me look pregnant and told everyone that I was a MUMMY. It went down great and everyone at the party were so wonderful (even called me by a femme name most of the night). There was a lot of comments about me always dressing as a female but I loved it. Roll on next year when my SO and I hope to go as Mickey & Minnie Mouse (obviousl I'll be Minnie).

Lots of love
    (A very happy) Zoe xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    stuck at my parents house handing out candy... Election day was more fun *^_^*

Mariah
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Amazing Member
    In fact, I am not very comfortable going out other than Halloween, but maybe this is a stepping stone. I notice Angie, that you said somewhere you only go out on Halloween, or at least only feel secure then. Me too.
    Do wish though I could break my woman friend of the habit of addressing me by name, usually my male name too, while out. Then of course there is the problem of my reverting too automatically to a relatively deep voice. Our waitress at the restaurant did not even want to look at me. Maybe she thought she would break up, or betray some unpleasantness. I was dressed passably enough, with only the wig being noticeably over the top, I think I caused some people to do a bit of a double take. They might have wanted to laugh, but then started to wonder and caught themselves. Times like that, it would really be fun to know exactly what others were really thinking.
    And my woman friend should not have done the slow dance with me -- so close up, sort of cheek to cheek, (to talk to me over the loud music). I think some of the women on the dance floor were worrying that a couple of lesbians were moving in on the club! Certainly they were looking askance at us, from time to time. It was all a hoot, even more so for that reason.
    Unfortunately, I don't seem to have any good pictures. I wish I had a couple from the dance, but then I did not take a camera. The pictures from the restaurant were not very good, mainly my fault for not smiling and posing properly.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 11-16-2008 at 03:11 PM.

I had fun! I got dressed and went to a shop and had my make-up done.... I did the "Sarah P." thing (since election day was close and all)

I had a great time.

Tara
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tried to pass as a guy and handed out candy... sigh....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Anxious to the next Halloween

It was my first time out and everything went very fine. The party was next town. I don’t have the courage yet to go out in my own town. I only drive en femme late at night when my GF’s not around, but still driving very carefully when en femme.
    Suzanne