Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personals: Women seeking ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Personals: Women seeking ...

While browsing a newspaper in another city the other day, I started reading the personals. Under the subheading "Women seeking ..." (yes, the heading contained an ellipsis and was a third category after "Women seeking men" and "Woman seeking women") I saw the following:

"TIMID GIRL LOOKING TO EXPLOREI'm a 19-year-old college student. I am skinny with long, dark, hair. I love to get high and have sex. I'd like to find someone who loves the same. NO strings, just fun. Cross-dressing males are a fantasy of mine, I find it very sexy. I like a man who takes control, looking for something that strikes my interest."

Former Member
    She sounds VERY dangerous to me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    Agreed.

I think that she obvisously knew it to be very unlikely and risky, but wanted to post about the interesting find in a newspaper. One dreams for this to be true, but sadly 95% of the time it just isn't what the ad says.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I totally agree with you Samantha.

The bit about getting high would make me stop and think that I will give it a miss.

Xx Vicky xX

I personally wouldn't touch this w/a 10 foot pole!!!!!! Sounds like a setup to me!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    Two posters above hit the nail on the head--this too good to be true ad probably involves commercial sex--ie she's a hooker or it is another cd who is looking to fulfill a fantasy(that might be ok depending on which way you like to go). I would be very cautious about contacting this person--in other words go slow---because the third option is she? could be looking for a victim, either for robbery/theft or for blackmail.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

be careful you never know what you are going to get. If this sort of thing does appeal to you though you can try adultfriendfinder.com.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Admiring Member Colleen Merryweather's Avatar

Too good to be true.

Add my name to the list of women who like men in women's clothes.

But, the ad referenced here sounds like bait waiting to hook you.
    A worry I would have: Is she so skinny because of the type of drugs she likes?

If you want to give her the benefit of the doubt, I mean if she really is 19 after all maybe she is naive, and innocent....
    just be extra cautious and vigilant.

I'm sorry but I don't see that a "timid" girl would ever post an ad like that in a "Women seeking...." section of any paper.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria2004 View Post
    I think if that were true, we would not be having this conversation and this forum would not even exist. Large numbers of people have been influenced by certain institutions serving their own agenda of repression and control through guilt and fear. I think it's accurate to say that for "them" any efforts by "us" to try and snap other people into reality is an "agenda".

Just my thoughts on this one bit, I'm NOT trying to be confrontational.
    [SIZE="3"]
    I don't think you are being confrontational, nor am I in any of my replies on here. I just feel that it is better to present the ts/tg/cd community without any sexual preferences stated one way or another.

I do believe that yes, you can be influenced to react a particular way when presented with any idea. Society proves that on a daily basis. BUT I disagree that it could actually change your sexual orientation.

In other words, a gay man might act straight in fear of the repercussions from pursuing a gay lifestyle but none the less, he is still gay. A straight woman might be influenced to experiment sexually with another woman, but unless she's attracted to that woman, she would still be straight. Sexual orientation has to do with whom you feel an attraction for or who you could fall in love with, not simply experimenting.

The reason so many in the GLB community still struggle on a regular basis is because our choices are categorized as sexual ones. A great deal of heterosexual people do not understand that its not us trying to be "kinky", we actually completely fall in love with someone of the same gender. That's it. We want to live our lives in the same manner as a heterosexual couple. Its not all about sex and that's what makes statements like those made in this thread painful. As if a night having sex with another person is cause to change your sexual orientation. Like a dress to be taken on and off at will. There are those of us who find love with another person of the same gender just as heartbreaking and compelling as any heterosexual person does in their relationship. That is why it hurts to have it so lightly stated as if we have a choice. Can you choose who you fall in love with? No. But you can choose who you sleep with. That is the difference between someone who is actually gay/bi/hetero and someone who's just "experimenting".
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

sounds like spam to me

30% of males have same sex experience?

And yet the report I've mentioned on this forum a lot that was discussed on a tv program last year or so was that around 30% of Australian males have had at least one consenting same-sex sexual experience.
    Now, (well, I'm quite drunk right now, I do this on occasion about twice a year or so after facing all this stuff, which I have this week after joining this forum) I was sexually abused as a kid; but at one point, he I guess started seeing 'real' girls, and of course stopped doing anything with me. But he was my only friend; he was my only source of affection; I didn't know that what he was doing to me was going to also destroy any chance I had for a normal life. I had no friends. My family treated me like crap. School teachers treated me like crap. I had a physical birthmark that made me an outcast among the other students, so I was all alone almost all the time. Despite what he did, at the time he was the only positive thing in my life. Outside of the sex, he was like an older brother to me, helped me in every way (yes, I know he probably had other things as a motivation, but I couldn't see that at the time). I was losing everything. All I knew from the rest of the world was pain and punishment. No one else was ever nice to me in any way (disqualifier; his sister, my sister's best friend, was sort-of kind to me but wasn't my friend, because it would risk alienating my own sisters friendship. Long term effects of this, I find women who resemble her attractive to this day). I knew what he wanted; I didn't know he wasn't getting it from whoever was his girlfriend (but in those days, not all teenage girls were so openly having sex). All I knew was that to get my friend back, I had to offer him myself. So, you could kind of call that 'consensual'. It was my choice, or it seemed so at the time. He made no advances, initiated no contact. I was 10; I had no idea what I was doing; but all I had to do was be the girl he wanted, so I did. I was the cute little blond haired 'girl'. In retrospect, I know this was all so screwed up. I know my family life, and his previous manipulation to get me sexually, all contributed to what I did. I know that children cannot 'give' consent to have sex. But in my mind, I did. I even initiated it. As an adult, I've learned that children will do whatever they have to to survive, and I remember well how alone I felt when it all happened. Would I have to answer affirmatively if someone asked me, and I wanted to be as honest as possible? Yes. And so...30%? Probably not. But, of course, we can never be sure, either way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

a trend?

Nothing would make CDing socially acceptable faster then to have women decide it was sexually appealing as a trait in males.
    Love will find its own way through.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would pretty cool.

Happy SO of GG Pearls
    The only thing is,.. I like for the woman to take control

I wouldn't want to compete with millions of crossdressing m2f's. Then we would get an idea of what it's like for gg's.

Ha,.. this whole thing gets a bit convoluted after a while.

So... which newspaper was this in which city?

Getting high does not really appeal but... oh hell I can make an exception once. Or twice even.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia de la luz View Post
    Nothing would make CDing socially acceptable faster then to have women decide it was sexually appealing as a trait in males.
    I guess that means that women should be more like my GF. I start getting dressed & she just wants to rip the clothes right off of me because she gets that aroused.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    You know, some of us already do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I have been saying that for years. Amongst younger women there is a trend to explore lesbian relationships. I believe in the 16-25 age group, one-third admit to have tried a lesbian relationship at least once. It would not be inconceivable that this fad for bi-sexuality will one day turn its attention to CDs.

Once the idea of having a CD partner became "cool" then large numbers of women would be on the look-out for CDs. And if these CD couples began appearing everywhere in public then this would quickly transform society's attitude.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    As others have already said, some do.

In fact I think quite a lot do. Only thing is few seem willing to admit it.

What we need is for more of those who find crossdressers, transexuals et al attractive to come out of the closet themselves about their desires!

Sure we've had the fashionable sex symbol celebrities, David Bowie and Boy George had their screaming teenage fans. Eddie Izzard has been noted to attrct many an admirer. But it has to be people willing to admit to such attraction in their day to day lives.

And once that meme spreads through peer groups, once it lodges in the womens magazines and mainstream media then the world will become a very different place!

Banned Read only
    That ad look very similar to ads I have seen on Craigslist.

Be afraid... very afraid.

sound like fun add me to the list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

does not sound trustworthy or true whatsoever. be careful. did she at least post a picture?

To convienent to me, back away and be careful. Keli