Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personals: Women seeking ...

Personals: Women seeking ...

While browsing a newspaper in another city the other day, I started reading the personals. Under the subheading "Women seeking ..." (yes, the heading contained an ellipsis and was a third category after "Women seeking men" and "Woman seeking women") I saw the following:

"TIMID GIRL LOOKING TO EXPLOREI'm a 19-year-old college student. I am skinny with long, dark, hair. I love to get high and have sex. I'd like to find someone who loves the same. NO strings, just fun. Cross-dressing males are a fantasy of mine, I find it very sexy. I like a man who takes control, looking for something that strikes my interest."

Former Member
    She sounds VERY dangerous to me!!!

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

a trend?

Nothing would make CDing socially acceptable faster then to have women decide it was sexually appealing as a trait in males.
    Love will find its own way through.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would pretty cool.

Happy SO of GG Pearls
    The only thing is,.. I like for the woman to take control

I wouldn't want to compete with millions of crossdressing m2f's. Then we would get an idea of what it's like for gg's.

Ha,.. this whole thing gets a bit convoluted after a while.

So... which newspaper was this in which city?

Getting high does not really appeal but... oh hell I can make an exception once. Or twice even.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia de la luz View Post
    Nothing would make CDing socially acceptable faster then to have women decide it was sexually appealing as a trait in males.
    I guess that means that women should be more like my GF. I start getting dressed & she just wants to rip the clothes right off of me because she gets that aroused.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    You know, some of us already do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    That ad look very similar to ads I have seen on Craigslist.

Be afraid... very afraid.

sound like fun add me to the list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

does not sound trustworthy or true whatsoever. be careful. did she at least post a picture?

To convienent to me, back away and be careful. Keli

Two things:
    1. She may not yet be 19.
    2. She might be a commercial love contractor.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa_B View Post
    Two things:
    1. She may not yet be 19.
    2. She might be a commercial love contractor.
    1. Not likely, if it was some police sting they would not claim she is 19.

2. Commercial love contractor? Can't you just say hoochie mamma?
    I suppose if she is inexpensive she is not a "cheap wh*re" but a "Low cost provider"?

HAHAHAAHHAAH

The third possiblity - It might be some guy dressed as a woman, you know how some guys dress as women and you couldn't tell...

Wait a second, where is this person located?

But yeah, she is probably a "garden tool." And probably has some kind of std if she is THAT easy...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Yea she sounds like she's done this before,probably knows how to max out and ditch a credit card within a couple hours.or at least by the time you wake up.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ariadne, we need more info from u.

Please get back to us after your date with her.
    The rest of us need to find out if we should answer similar adds in our newspapers, or NOT! Thank u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    19 year old girls who like to get high and have sex, don't have to advertise in newspapers! Let us know how it works out for you, and how much it costs.

Happy SO of GG Pearls
    There are an awful lot of ads like this on Craigslist. There's almost certainly some kind of scheme to it. My guess is it just doesn't happen that way.

Is that what you like to do, get high and have sex? OK, then you have got your gal! OR, you could easily be communicating with a narcotics or vise officer!

Is it really worth that kind of risk?

Peace and Love, Joanie

I have been saying that for years. Amongst younger women there is a trend to explore lesbian relationships. I believe in the 16-25 age group, one-third admit to have tried a lesbian relationship at least once. It would not be inconceivable that this fad for bi-sexuality will one day turn its attention to CDs.

Once the idea of having a CD partner became "cool" then large numbers of women would be on the look-out for CDs. And if these CD couples began appearing everywhere in public then this would quickly transform society's attitude.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    As others have already said, some do.

In fact I think quite a lot do. Only thing is few seem willing to admit it.

What we need is for more of those who find crossdressers, transexuals et al attractive to come out of the closet themselves about their desires!

Sure we've had the fashionable sex symbol celebrities, David Bowie and Boy George had their screaming teenage fans. Eddie Izzard has been noted to attrct many an admirer. But it has to be people willing to admit to such attraction in their day to day lives.

And once that meme spreads through peer groups, once it lodges in the womens magazines and mainstream media then the world will become a very different place!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    Agreed.

I think that she obvisously knew it to be very unlikely and risky, but wanted to post about the interesting find in a newspaper. One dreams for this to be true, but sadly 95% of the time it just isn't what the ad says.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I totally agree with you Samantha.

The bit about getting high would make me stop and think that I will give it a miss.

Xx Vicky xX

I personally wouldn't touch this w/a 10 foot pole!!!!!! Sounds like a setup to me!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"