Thread: what's is your...show me!

what's is your...show me!

I was just curious, how many of you carry a purse on a daily basis. I personnally carry a backpack that I sort of call my purse. But in the end it is definitely just a backpack. I'm thinking of getting something else and was just curious as to what others that DO NOT live 24/7 enfemme - so what is it that you all carry when in male dress mode and if you can, please show a picture of it. Additionally what do you keep in it daily

Thanks

Hand Bag

Here is what I carry daily or one similar to it.

http://www.leathertree.com/leather-organizer-bag-1036/

I carry my phone, wallet, manicare set, mirror, work badges, memory stick, business cards.

Hugs,

I carry a buxton shoulder organizer, the kind they sell on tv. It is a purse and looks like one too. I carry the usual,id, insurance cards, pens, keys etc.. I also carry a wallet (women's kind)compact, lipstick,lip balm combs for the wig( I dont need it for anything else, dont have much hair of my own!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MAJESTYK; 11-02-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Found a pic
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

too much junk in my purse. from left to right cell phone , notepad and pen , chap-stick ,assorted lipsticks , my imari ,powder n brush ,mirror , camera ,tissues , hairbrush , wallet , tictac's , scrunchies , keys ,lighter batteries , mp3 player n phones , assorted pads , and the worse tasting lifestyles gum you ever tried ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was always into some form of martial arts or self defense(probably because I knew I was "different"). We used to teach the ladies to carry a shoulder bag with half a brick. You have the strap that can be used as a weapon plus the brick which makes one hell of a weapon. Also, for those of you with martial arts training, any heel(low to high) can be very lethal with a back kick.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyG View Post
    Here is what I carry daily or one similar to it.

http://www.leathertree.com/leather-organizer-bag-1036/

I carry my phone, wallet, manicare set, mirror, work badges, memory stick, business cards.

Hugs,
    that's a cute little bag

Backpack

I also carry a backpack. Usually only the small front pouch has anything in it (asprin, sunglasses, cell, pager, wallet). I have been thinking about downgrading but not sure what.

In male mode I carry my keys, pocket change and a wallet. It all fits easily in my pockets. In female mode, I rarely have pockets, and my makeup, hairbrush and keys would not fit anyway so I carry a handbag.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

ColleenW

Quite a few days, I end up stuffing everything I need for the day into my small laptop bag. It is small enough that it COULD pass for a large purse. The funny thing is that most days the only thing I DON'T have in it is... a laptop!

But it sure is a handy place for my wallet, phone, PDA, spare change, keys, camera, sunglasses, my lunch (or at least a few powerbars and an apple), misc paperwork I need to have with me, and yes even some makeup (at least some lipstick).

The nice thing about a laptop bag is that nobody sees it as a feminine thing at all.
    Last edited by Cristi; 11-05-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I use a backpack because I do not have a purse big enough to fit a box of beer into. LOL I carry my camera (SLR), wallet, chapstick, emery board, nail file, clippers, a small tape measure, cigarettes, spare keys, lunch, job related paperwork and other things that I need to carry on my mountain bike. Actually, for everything I carry in it, I should get a pack mule.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I've been looking at a few bags on some leather and holster sites that are 'concealed carry' special, i.e. nice looking handbags with usually a magnetic enclosure on the sides for storage of a particular self-defence item. ;-) Some of the bags look nice, and might actually go with most of my outfits.

http://www.gungear.com/cgi-bin/ez-ca...y.cgi?2X300536

Other than that, my leather coat is my purse. :P

A concealed gun carry bag, Don't we already conceal our shooters!! Sorry just couldn't let that one go, funny funny ha ha ha

Kisses

I use a back pack right now but I was thinking of getting a man bag of some sort.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may