Thread: I finally did it.

I finally did it.

Finally I did it. Saturday night I let myself go and manage to get to the Halloween party next town. Don’t have to tell you that I was shaking and sweating when I walk from my car to the entry of the hall but I enjoyed so much to finally walk outside on high heels. When I got in I had the feeling that everybody was looking at me but I realized that it was only my imagination. My only concern was to meet someone who knows me but it did not happen. I was very shy when 2 women start talking to me but it when good. Later on I realized that I make a mistake of not bringing with me another pair of shoes, my high heels (4”) was killing me. One of the 2 women saw that and offers to trade her lower heels (3”) with me because she likes my shoes, so it was an occasion for her to get it. Don’t have to tell you that I was very embarrassed but accept the trade. I never though such of thing would happen to me to trade shoes with a real woman in public. I enjoyed very much my evening.
    Suzanne

Banned Read only
    Congratulations, bebe!

Sounds like you had a great adventure, even with the early nervous start.

Hope that wasn't a pair of Louboutins you traded away. LOL!

Keep it up, ma chere! It gets easier and more fun every time you go out...

good for you.I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Silver Member
    Congratulations Suzypier!!! Now wasn't that a lot of Fun?? Just getting out of the car and walking to the door is the hardest part. As you have discovered the nerves settle down quickly and then the fun begins. I am glad to hear you made this huge step and hope to read about more of your adventures out and about.

Smile

that's great, keep it going.

I'm glad you had fun sis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thats great Suzy, congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    I'm glad you had fun sis
    Great video MJ.
    Suzanne

Smile

Sounds like you had a super time - and trading shoes - wow - Now its time to go other places. I am jealous - but my time is coming and soon. Thanks for the great super story.

Jennie CD

Good for You

Good for you hun once out you can never go back