Thread: Finally

Banned Read only

Finally

My goal has been to blend in and be passable. Over the last few days I dressed as in my avatar and went out in day time. Went to two Kohl's, Penny's(plus inside dressing room), Sears, Fred's of Hollywood, and a few other places. I was seen by plenty of people and no one did a double-take, stared or anything. I finally felt relaxed in public, said "Good Morning" to clerks, and didn't perspire like mad(oh, that's right real women don't sweat).........now I need a new goal, but it sure is nice to feel confident.....Michelle

yes, i agree.. i think that's a very important mile-stone to reach.. comfortable out.. and not looking 'too much' of anything.

V/R --K

Smile

Good for you, keep it up

Way to go Michelle. You were looking natural and very good looking you made it hun.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Thanks, girls, it took a while to get to where I'm at, now I may have some incentive to lose about 15lbs................................Michelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Congratulations, Michelle! You are a pretty lady and now you know that you can pass when you want to.

When my late wife was still alive I did sort of pass. She always did my makeup and fixed my wig so that I looked totally female. The one problem that I had, and still do, is my voice. It is best described as a "radio" voice. Kind of a baritone, but very destinctive, and very hard to change. Every one who knows me recognises me as soon as I say something. So now I just dress and go out as a man in female clothing!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

That's wonderful Michelle. I congratulate you for reaching that comfort zone allowing you to feel good about getting out. You look very nice in your picture, I wouldn't give it a second though if I saw you

now I may have some incentive to lose about 15lbs
    Spoken like a real lady.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

next challenge

Great job at going shopping. If more of us went looking like real ladies we would have an easier time of blending. I do the same thing. I have also gone to lunch after shopping and used the ladies room. That is fun too
    Janet

Banned Read only

Another First

A new first for me today, the bra dressing room at Kohl's. I found this to be a lot of fun, it's great to try on a bunch of different bras.............Michelle