Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panty Hose

Just Love All Kuinds Of Pantyhose The Best Man Ever Invented??

nylon

i love nylon....

Pantyhose

the color pantyhose i wear depends on the color i paint my toes.when i color my toes red,i wear sheer black ,and when my toes are hot pink my pantyhose is nude or beige,they look so hot in my open toed heels.
    love nicau

I love taupe, but for some reason it's getting hard to find here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    Excuse my ignorance girls, but as a girl from England, I thought pantyhose and tights were the same?
    Here, pantyhose are made of thin, see through material like stockings. Tights are made from more heavy duty opaque cloth.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    All colors ^_^
    I have everything but purple, and I could use more than the one complex design I have.
    Pantyhose was actually how I started getting serious.
    I mail ordered through Silkies for the longest time.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

stockings

I personally like the nude stockings with the lace tops from Victoria's Secret. Only thing is they're $11.50 a pair but they look and feel wonderful. Anyone else try the VS stockings?

I love black pantyhose they go so well with my blak mini skirt.
    Hugs
    Mia

I love all colors, and have some with sexy designs, for really hot times. Mostly, tan or nude for that everyday look. This time of year no panty hose, Thigh-hi and stockings or anklets.

AbbyLee

Pantyhose Layers

I love pantyhose, especially layers of pantyhose. I can't shave my legs so I wear 3 pair minimum of Sheer Energy Suntan or Taupe. I used to love Coffee, but Legg's discontinued them. After the initial 3 pair I wear two of any color, my favorite being White, then Brown, then Black.

Post Panty Hose

I love all kinds and colors of Pantyhose and Stockings. My favorites are Nude, Suntan, Off Black, and Taupe. I too used to love Leggs Coffee before being discontinued.

Another favorite was Hanes Stockings which used to come in a Stocking Box of three to six pairs. And on the front of the stocking at the reinforcement area for the garter was printed in a feminine script “Hanes.” I used to just love and looking down at the garters and my stockings, seeing the brand name, and knowing how much gentlemen (and cross dressers) truly prefer Hanes.

Billi49504
    God, I hate them damn things. Now thigh high stockings, that's a whole different thing. Black, white and suntan, all in stockings, love them..Best Billi

lonly sheiligh

colors!!!!!

i wear mostly taupe and suntan , but i do wear black some times too luv sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!