Thread: Does your tucking say something about your CDing?

Does your tucking say something about your CDing?

This is just a bit of musing on my own situation and may have no meaning to anybody else.
    I can tuck but I rarely do so. When I dress I go for a complete femme look, with wig, make-up, perfume, the lot. I can pass as female in public. But underneath I wear generously cut (feminine) underwear that allows my ‘bits’ to just find their own position, and I wear skirts with a full style that does not show any frontal bulge.
    And when I am being Ruth I am fully aware of being a man dressed as a woman. When I contemplate my CDing I don’t think I am a woman trapped in the body of a man, I don’t want to change my body with hormones or surgery. I enjoy my time flaunting my feminine side, whilst still holding on to the fact that I am a man.
    So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress? Do they feel it necessary to push away completely out of sight the evidence of their maleness? Is it a preparation for a more permanent alteration 'down there'?
    I’m not trying to be divisive here. I acknowledge all forms of CDing as equally valid expressions of our inner selves. I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Does your tucking say something about your CDing?

It says, "OUCH!!"
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post
    It says, "OUCH!!"
    Then you must not be doing it right!:

Luckily I don't have to tuck as it is now a distant memory due to various ops over the years But I do remember when.

tucking really dont have to do that if you do it right

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I don't like having that little bulge on my skirt. I suppose my goal is to look a female as possible although anyone who's seen me know I still have a bit of work to do.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    I'd say it means you don't want to go about with a bulge in the front of your skirt!

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I do it mainly to complete the look. A bulge doesn't work with tight jeans, tight skirts or tight shorts. I do feel more fem when properly tucked but I have no desire to become a woman, just to look like one.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Don't want to see the bulge, don't want to feel the boys, easier to cross legs without hurting the nuts, feels more natural and complete. I can see where you are coming from on this and I do believe it is a matter of personal preference more than anything else.

Banned Read only
    That's an interesting observation. If I was out in public then I would make every effort to look 'right' . At home I wouldn't worry unless I was taking photos to show what a sexy beast I am. It depends who you are trying to impress or convince and why, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    This is just a bit of musing on my own situation and may have no meaning to anybody else.
    I can tuck but I rarely do so. When I dress I go for a complete femme look, with wig, make-up, perfume, the lot. I can pass as female in public. But underneath I wear generously cut (feminine) underwear that allows my ‘bits’ to just find their own position, and I wear skirts with a full style that does not show any frontal bulge.
    And when I am being Ruth I am fully aware of being a man dressed as a woman. When I contemplate my CDing I don’t think I am a woman trapped in the body of a man, I don’t want to change my body with hormones or surgery. I enjoy my time flaunting my feminine side, whilst still holding on to the fact that I am a man.
    So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress? Do they feel it necessary to push away completely out of sight the evidence of their maleness? Is it a preparation for a more permanent alteration 'down there'?
    I’m not trying to be divisive here. I acknowledge all forms of CDing as equally valid expressions of our inner selves. I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.

Well ..... to start with i ALWAYS tuck, even when slipping on my thong and chemise to get a good nights sleep

The odd thing is ( without going into tooooo much detail ) when i get up in the morning and resign myself to having to put on guy clothes and 'toddle off' to the bathroom, i sit down !

Also later when getting ready to face the world for another day ( pretending to be a 'tough guy' ) i have to remind myself to 'un-tuck' LOL

I tuck no matter what I'm doing and it feels right. Obviously if one wears boxers there would be a problem but since I wear panties 99% of the time I tuck. Keli

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I tuck all the time - whether en femme or in drab. And have done for many years. I don't want to look down and see the wrong stuff there. That's just how I prefer it.

Sarah...

I tuck every time i dress [every evening] and as i also sleep in nighties, i sleep tucked too.

I guess it,s a case of Out of sight, out of mind!

Hello Ruth!
    I usually have to tuck because I like short A type skirts and I have a bulge if I don't. On those occasions when I wear a more flowing skirt, then I do as you do.
    Charlie

It's more of a "cosmetic exercise" for me. Which, I happen to practice everyday, even if I don't intend on wearing anything too tight or revealing.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

For me it really depends on what I'm wearing.

Carly

I'm pretty much tucked all of the time, only letting the testicles out when I take a shower in the morning. I just feel more comfortable this way, no matter how I'm dressed.
    ColleenW

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress?I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.
    For some like me I think this is quite right. I feel quite natural when everything including the tuck is in place. To be quite frank, I have many times forgotten that I am NOT female. If anything male is present then I simply don't dress. I can't have arm or leg hair, I've got to have makeup, and my body shape has to be right. Once everything looks right, I feel right.
    Sally

Hell I find myself tucking in male mode... makes my dress slacks look way better... lol I even wake up some mornings and find myself tucked and I wasn't when I went to bed!! hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I tuck everyday as I normally wear woman's jeans and that bulge just looks... well, stupid.

I agree with Tammi. Tucking completes the look even when just in panties. A smooth crotch looks so much better in jeans, skirts and all fem wear

When I dress fully to go out, I always tuck. When done right I am very comfortable and while I do it to make sure there are no bulges with whatever I'm wearing, it helps me to feel more feminine.