Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever been to a Strip Club?

Racquel, Was the Club that you went to called Celeberties? If so, I have ben there many times and have always had a great time. The one who started this thread didn't specify male or female strip clubs. For those of you not familiar with the area or this club they feature male strippers only.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Racquel, Was the Club that you went to called Celeberties? If so, I have ben there many times and have always had a great time. The one who started this thread didn't specify male or female strip clubs. For those of you not familiar with the area or this club they feature male strippers only.
    No, it was The Living Room on N. Dixie. It's a regular straight strip club. It's a really nice place -- the other places on Dixie are pretty trashy.

Celebrity used to be a big club downtown, but then they moved to a little location south of town in Centerville. Last year I would go there a couple times a week en femme. They closed in February, though.

They really started cracking down on gay strippers in Dayton. Club Masque used to have go-go boys dancing on the bar, but they would send undercover cops in there just waiting for someone to pull their c*ck out. Last December they came in and arrested all the dancers, and I haven't seen any male dancers at any of the clubs since.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Not only are strip clubs kinda trashy, its been my observation, that guys go to strip clubs ,usually in small groups, to demonstrate to each other that they are not "gay".

Afraid of being actually "queer" or being PERCIEVED as one is a big concern among certian young, ignorant and immature guys.--As forray into a strip club with one's peers "Shows" that you are interested in GIRLS.---a way of saying hey looka me, folks, I'm not gay.---the ones who hoot and holler the lowdest, and throw the most money are usually the most sexually fearful and immature.---publically announcing their "Not-gay ness"

I personally think such people are STUPID and have little confidence in their "manhood"---seeing a NEED to demonstrate their "Manliness" to others (and all too often to themselves)----This is a scene I personally want or need no part in. I am already convinced that I am straight and have no need to go out of my way to publically broadcast that fact.---indeed I feel that those who DO are the ones who have problems.

Gold Member
    Never done that en femme.
    Been a few times when I was younger, but nowadays, hoochies just don't impress me.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I've been to strip clubs a few times with different small groups of guys in drab, and it was never about anyone trying to prove that they weren't gay. Guys go to strip clubs because they like looking at naked girls dancing around.

I mean, honestly ... the last time I went to a strip club with two guys, it was two of my best friends who were married. I'd just gotten out of a relationship and was pretty depressed and they were looking for an excuse to go to a strip club. And I'm the closest to "gay" of any of their friends, so it's not like they were trying to prove their "straighness" to me.

A lot of guys go to strip clubs by themselves. They're not trying to prove anything to anyone. They just want to see the girls.

Talking

I've been to one while underdressing. They were real supportive and they wanted to look, touch, and play with my bra and panties.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I,ve only been to strip clubs for ideas on how to dress

[I,ve never been en femme though]
    And I used to read Playboy for the articles, oh and get some lingerie ideas

Quote Originally Posted by becca1125n View Post
    Anyone ever been to a strip club while in femme? Or anyone ever told a striper they dress? How did it go. I know that when gg's go they always receive the most attention. I think it would be fun to go in femme some time. What is everyone's thoughts
    really really bad idea u could get killed

I'd be very careful and definitely would not go alone.

i went to a strip club in guy mode 5 or 6 months ago and there was a crossdresser there all the guys were making fun and so forth i think it would be a real bad idea and even dangerious to do so before seeing what they did to that sister i was thinking about it but after that NO WAY will i go dress up as samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Yeah there are some places you just do not go en femme.
    This is one of them.

And with going to strip clubs, G.D. they want like $5 for each beer.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Yeah there are some places you just do not go en femme.
    This is one of them.

And with going to strip clubs, G.D. they want like $5 for each beer.
    Or so I'm told.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I definately would not go to a straight strip club while dressed en femme where I live. There are too many red necks that would not take kindly to some "gay" crossdresser invading thier manly turf. The only way I would do this would be with a group of about 50 or so other cds. No, make that 100 or so big strong ones.

No, and not in drab either. Not my scene
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Quote Originally Posted by ski344 View Post
    i went to a strip club in guy mode 5 or 6 months ago and there was a crossdresser there all the guys were making fun and so forth i think it would be a real bad idea and even dangerious to do so before seeing what they did to that sister i was thinking about it but after that NO WAY will i go dress up as samantha
    Most people are pretty weak and are just going to go along with whoever starts making fun of someone. It only takes one person, and that doesn't mean that everybody there hates crossdressers.

Also, it only takes one person to stand up for someone. There are a lot of little comments you can make depending on the situation to stand up for people, even if you're not willing to out yourself. As a matter of fact, the only time I've ever come out to someone (except when people have caught me) was when a friend of mine made a smart-ass comment about a crossdresser.

We can't all just say, "Oh, hell no, you shouldn't even go to that kind of place en femme, and if people give you a hard time you should've known better." If we're not going to stand up for crossdressers, who is?

Quote Originally Posted by racquel937 View Post
    .........We can't all just say, "Oh, hell no, you shouldn't even go to that kind of place en femme, and if people give you a hard time you should've known better." If we're not going to stand up for crossdressers, who is?
    Most people though won't stick up for someone else unfortunatly, I've seen it so often on other situations. I have stuck up for some but that was high school days when bullies picked on weaker kids, the mentally challenged and maybe a time or two as an adult.

I think what some here are saying is if you do go into a strip club you may have a fight on your hands, a very real possibility in certain demographics and in others not a problem at all. My advice would be to someone thinking about it is check out the club in drab first, then make the decision.
    Some of these jokers get all bent out of shape when anyone they deam as different come into what they think is "their" club/ turf and have to show how masculine they are by saying something.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Well not out to a strip club, (at that time was spending too much time in the clubs) but out with a group of Exotic dancers for Halloween to a Japanese Restaurant outside of Pittsburgh, and then a gay club in the strip district to go dancing. Was dating a dancer and every year they would get dressed and go out to dinner and a club, It was her idea to dress me up in 1 of her costumes, full make-up and her 1 of her wigs (I put up such a struggle…. YEAH). It was the first time I looked so good, and the most nervous I ever was out dressed. At this point Halloween was all I would do. She was as tall as me but 25 lbs lighter. She had dressed me in a Bright low cut top yellow top, yellow mini skirt, black fishnet stockings, yellow thigh high boots and a yellow feather boa. Wish I still had those pics, for I thought I looked like BIG BIRD. Then it was a drive to dinner, my fears soon ended when I saw all the girls, there were 6 Dancers, myself, and a gay guy, there was so much cleavage and exposed skin no one would even notice me. This was a place I had been to in drab many times before and all at the restaurant knew the girls, everyone enjoyed themselves and all the other people there enjoyed the show, had many pics taken with other dinners as well as our photo was posted on the restaurant wall for over a year. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Kristen, that's a very cool story. Too bad you don't have a picture of your "Big Bird" outfit!

I have found that, almost universally, women in the "adult entertainment" industry, as well as in the beauty and fashion business, are tolerant and open toward those with nonstandard gender and sexual preferences.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    I think that could even get potentially and quite literally dangerous.

The type of men that attend strip clubs are total PIGS. You do NOT want to be around them while they are drinking.

Either they are freaky when it comes to sex and will wanna jump your bones, or they will feel the opposite and be disgusted and feel insecure and if they are drinking that might be some trouble.

I have never been to a strip club in my life I think it objectifies women.
    I have dated strippers though but never been to their work place.