Thread: Told my son today daughter's turn tomorrow

Told my son today daughter's turn tomorrow

Well I told my son that I am transgendered today. I felt that I had too because of the divorce thing that is going on in my life. He does not understand it, but he is OK with it. It might take a wile for it to sink in. He still loves me. He is a good boy. Tomorrow will be my daughters turn. I hope it goes as well. I'll let everyone know how that goes.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...how old are they?

I also hope all goes well for you, Paula.

Whoops my son is 20 and my daughter is 22.

Banned Read only
    Hope all goes well Paula.

I understand why you wanted to tell them. I hope everything goes well.
    Clara

hope you say the right things i have told all of the family and they are ok with it

I hope it works out for you. I told my sister-in-law last night and it was heavenly. She supports me and offered her help. Good luck tomorrow and let know how it turns out. Keli

good luck hun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Sending out all the good mojo I have for you that tomorrow goes just as well if not better.

*much hugs*

Zara
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

I sure hope all goes well. hey you might come out of this with a new shopping buddy as well.
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

Best of luck.

Xx Vicky xX

Good luck Paula and hope all goes well.
    Laura

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Paula, congratulations.

I know what it took to tell you children, I recently told both my daughter and son about my crossdressing, they both told me they sorta new already but not the extent of it. They were both accepting of me and still love me. Both my children are in their early 20's. My relationship with my daughter is now on a different level in that we now talk about clothes, makeup and more girly things now. She now knows why I was the more understanding one of her parents.

You can search my posts to find the threads, one is "I emailed my daughter" and the other is "Oops I did it again" when I told my son. I hope all goes well with your children and that your relationship with them improves as a result of telling them..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Well I am on a roll but I think it is time to stop. I have told my son first, later in the week I told my daughter. And last night I told my landlord. I know that sounds kinda funny. But my land lord is a real good friend and she has helped me so much with this divorce thing. She is a real sweetheart. And I did not want her calling the cops when some chick left the door yard in my truck. he he!!!
    It went well with my son. My daughter well not sure yet. She seems fine with it. She too does not really understand. It is in gods hands now. Let's hope that god is good to me. The way this hole divorce is going some days he is real good some day he inflects so much pain I can't hardly stand it. But I think things are going to be all right.

girl next door
    Congrats on telling your kids and landlord, Paula. I know it wasn't easy. My prayers are with you and your family. Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I'm glad things went well for you after you told your son. It sounds like your daughter may need a little time to digest it all.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Gold Member
    Well now the most important people in your life know so you don't have to worry or hide anything.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Keep breathing hun, some good has taken place, maybe more than you think, give your daughter time
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Paula you have done all you can do for now. Give your Daughter and Son some time. They love you and have a lot to think about. Hopefully they will realize you are the the same loving parent they have alwaysn known and loved.

Eileen