Thread: Corsets

Corsets

Hi Girls:

I haven't had a chance to look through all of the other subjects but perhaps I could start by asking if anyone knows a CD friendly shop in the Chicagoland area where I could purchase a corset? I think that I saw some threads regarding longline bras so if anyone has any opinions on which might be better I would appreciate all ideas!

Hugs,
    Deanna

This thread might get better responses out in the Male to Female section of the forum, so I am moving it there

DanaJ

Thanks Dana! I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Real corsets are hard to find. You can fins 'wanna-be-corsets' at places like Fredricks of Hollywood, and other places. They will run between $30 to $100 normally. A real corset will likely set you cak a minimum of $200.00 and a proper one will be at least $300.00!

Happy Hunting

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile Romantasy

http://www.espritconf.com/bios/GroganAnn/GroganAnn.html

These gals were at Esprit and have the best & most creative corsets I've seen! Expensive, but compared to my cheapy Victoria Secret corset, dreamy!

They make corsets specifically for your shape/body and I tried one on and wow, it was soo comfortable! (but $400!) I'll save up and get one in the near future..

Check them out...
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

This is where I got my corset. Amazing what a huge difference it makes in the shape of the body. Really eliminates that big tummy too!

http://www.glamourboutique.com/index.html

Vollers make an extensive range of "off the peg" corsets, and their website shows the lot. They start from about £100 ($170?); they are the real thing, not some flimsy look-alike, and are suitable for real tight lacing and waist training. You can also get them at a discount (about 25%) on e-bay. Go for it girl, they are not as uncomfortable as they sem, but put your shoes on before you tighten the strings!!!

Tony