Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll

Single with no SO for over 13 years.

If you can't add a poll to this thread yourself, you could always ask a mod?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Wow, what a life!
    Married to a wonderful, accepting wife!

Missed the poll, but happily married 44 yrs, she knows: the odd dropped finger nail strategically placed for me to find. I doubt that there is any partnership where the gg has n't worked it all out long ago, but that does n't mean acceptance, at least not in my case. Out of sight is more or less out of mind, I hope and I would never attempt to even hint about it, that would just upset her needlessly.

Fi
    http://uk.youtube.com/user/Fionaxcd

I have had in the Past

HI,
    I've not been married yet but have had a number of girlfriends I've lived with and told about 4 or 5 of them in the past

Hugs

P

Married 18 years. My wife is tolerant at best. Its so great to see so many of you married for so long to such accepting wives.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Married twice and several SO's over the years none at the moment.
    Not really looking either.Maybe an accepting GG or guy will fall in my lap.

Married three times. total years 29. My wife is accepting to the point that she gets angry if I feel like purging and giving it up!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Married for 15 years and she has no problem with accepting Jennifer.

I am with a GG and she is very accepting of my dressing. We have been together for 9 years in January. I mentioned to her that I was somewhat interested in womens clothing years ago, but it wasn't until recently that I up and told her I wanted to dress more often. I basicly put on a french maid outfit and walked out of the bathroom and asked her what she thought. We talked and she was very understanding. We decided I needed more girl things and went shopping.
    Love always
    Beth

Still looking but then I have only been single for a year and half. Widowed

Keli

I have been married for over nine years now to an absolutely WONDERFUL woman who (to the best of my knowledge) knows nothing about my CDing.
    She kidded around with me a little lately about wearing some of her lingerie to bed although it never happened. There was also an instance lately where she mentioned to my 8 year old son (in front of me) that one of the most unfair things in the world is that girls can wear pants but boys can't wear dresses! Sometimes I think like she's dropping hints that she suspects...

I do plan on telling her very soon, but I've been chickening out for years now. I really think that when I do tell her that she will be some degree of OK with it. She is very committed to our marriage and has always treated me with nothing but kindness and respect and I love her incredibly for it!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Happy and living with the world's nicest GG, Julie

Hugs, Marci and Julie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    I have lovers but I wouldn't call them boyfriends or girlfriends.

I just have friends who I also do sexual things with and they are GG's, TS's, CD's and regular young men.

I haven't had an exlcusive, committed relationship since right before my transition.

And I'm pretty complacent and happy with what I'm doing right now. I like to have a little variety.

After living the polyamourous lifestyle I refuse to get married. However, I might get a committed boyfriend I wouldn't fool around with any other guys with if he was nice to me and I have a few people in mind who I'm seeing and really trying to figure out if they're honest and loyal and caring and understanding enough.

I do NOT want a commited girlfriend even if she's TG or GG.
    I'm tired of that game. All I want is to be lovers with some of my best friends and that's how I like it so it's gonna stay that way.

I am also my own lover. I love my body. My breasts and everything.So I like to admire myself and be a girl I'd enjoy being with. It's fun.

Alone again and not happy about it but it's unlikely to change the odds of finding a person who could deal with all my problems not including my gender bending/blending/f***ing???, aren't very good not at my age.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most and the older I get the better I used to be!

ErikaK

My wife and I have been together almost 30 years. My CD tendencies hid until 7 years ago, and she was the first to know after me, about a week after I bought my first real dress. She's accepting, and we share clothes and such with each other.

Dee

Aspiring Member
    happily married, first marriage for both, 20 years and going!

very happily maried for over 30 years, she is now fully accepting and helping me to transition, she is an absolute diamond
    xx
    Stevie B

I am married to a wonderfull GG. Our problems are mostly about money, not about Diane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Sxymmegan,
    I have had plenty of girfriends but not married. I also had a number of accepting GF's at one time or another.Currently for the last few years I have chosen to remain single and concentrate on other areas of my life. Besides that I am still a CD/TG and try to get out when I can.

Hugs,

Penelope

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    i have a gf and she does not know

Content and Happy
    Single and can't imagine it any other way.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

I do.
    Ally

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm very happily married and head over heels in love with my wonderful, accepting, and encouraging wife of 6 years, Marla
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Married 33 years... but she's not a big fan of my hobby!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos