Thread: Ever think about making your crossdressing easier?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes - although I've been thinking more about electrolysis lately rather than laser.
    ColleenW

Nope. I have never consider it.

my facial hairs are not too noticeable and I don't have too much of a blue tinge so i can go out without foundation and get away with it. i go unshaven a couple of days before an outing and this tends to give a really good and close shave. i have considered laser surgery but think it would be a waste of time and effort as i am only out about twice a week. if i move towards fulltime then it would become important and i could justify the cost

mitch

Interesting though.

I'll say this, I just don't like shaving in general.
    I will wear a goat-t most of the time because it saves time and is less I have to shave when I do. I just trim it with a trimmer till I decide to take it off.
    I think I happen to look good with a goat-t but its seems like 9 of 10 GG's I talk to say I look better clean shaven.

As much as I like my occasional winter beard & goat-ts the though of never having them again is something I would be willing to live with if the trade off was knowing I didn't have to shave ever again for the next 30+ years of my life.

30+ years is a lot shaving to still have to do.lol
    Almost makes doing something like that a good idea, for any guy.
    I have yet to ever have a GG turn me down by her using the line:
    Eww your face is so clean shaven go away, lol.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Hi
    I am with Stacy on this , if I could transfer all the hair on my body to the top of my head I would be a very happy and a lot more feminine cross dresser !
    I guess I will continue to dream about that happening !
    Tomara

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

There was once, for a few weeks, a time when..

I had to grow a beard. Facial damage and surgery, way back in the sixties.

Never again
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 01-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A chemical facial peel, so I can smooth out all of the wrinkled damaged skin on my face and not have to spend a whole lot of time putting mounds of dermablend on.