Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your first item of clothing?

Black lace 36B Underwire Bra

I started with my oldest sister Patti's black lace, 36B, underwire bra at 13, and because I have Gynecomastia, it fit like a glove, no padding necessary. The bras were followed by panties, thigh high stockings, and pumps with three inch heels in about two weeks and by full feminine attire in a month or so ... After Mom and my sisters caught ne wearing their clothes on a regular basis, Mom took me for "gender counseling" thinking I was gay ... But after several months with the councelor, she explained that I wasn't gay and that crossdressing wasn'y abnormal so I was allowed to dress en'fem as often as I wanted to at home but not outside the house because it wasn't safe for crossdressers to be "out" in those days.

Hugs-N-Kisses,
    Jeanine

my first item was a bra, soft satin no underwire size 38a my first training bra when i was 12
    Be who you want to be

Mandy60

my first item was sneaking in to my mum's room and putting on her bra. It made me feel so feminine. My second time was sneaking in my Aunty's room and putting on a front zipped full cover bathing suit.

Now there is a wonderful question that the answer will remain with me forever.

It was my mother's shoes, bra, panties, tights and petticoat. The feeling was one of sheer elation and joy at something so simple yet so very very girly.

I really wish I could say it was pantyhose.. but I think it was shoes.. mom had these really nice brown heels when I was a little boy (pre-school) and I loved brown.. I remember licking them (I also loved chocolate)...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

First article worn was something from my sisters closet probably a skirt, underwear came later. First item bought was pantyhose from the grocery store. I still remember my hands shaking as I paid for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Smile First Items Bought

My first items bought were for that Halloween party when I was in the Navy as I said in the Introduction - but after that bought bra's, panties and pantyhose to wear as I love the feeling of putting them on. Then 6 or so years ago it was order online, order online and yep order online. Bought all I could get. And now have closet full and drawers full. And darn happy I have them all.

One of my favorite first things though other then the undies - was my PJ's, robe and cute little bunny slippers. Still use them to this day.

Jennie CD

A pair of pantyhose--No Nonsense Light Support, size B, tan in color.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Pantyhose here as well

I think one of the first female items I wore, was a dress and tights out of our toy/ dressing up items box along with a pair of my mums strappy heeled shoes. I was about 10/11 years old.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

I date myself --- at age 11, my first item was a Playtex Golden zipper open bottom (rubber/latex) girdle. The girdle and a pair of stockings were borrowed from mom. Once I had it on properly and the girdle, stockings and garters were all properly adjusted, the feeling was utterly indescribable --- and that persists to this day. And I still wear a Playtex 18 Hour girdle (and stockings, bra, full slip, dress, pumps, etc...) whenever I dress. That first time came about when I had an overwhelming urge to try a girdle on one day and just had to do so. But it had been building since very much younger --- maybe even 5 or 6, as I distinctly remember having a fascination with girdles and lingerie from that age......