Thread: shapechanger

shapechanger

have i stumbled upon a word that might describe us all?
    wether cosmeticaly or through surgery -from male to female or the other way around it is as far as we can ever go?
    i found this concept reading up on ancient celtic tradition where this was one of the arts practiced by the spiritual leader of a tribe (drui-shapechanger).
    well -it takes walking in the shoes of another for a mile to try and understand!
    this may open up answers to questions we might otherwise not even have thought of contributing towards experiencing lifes wonderfull riches!
    Last edited by harmony; 11-09-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: spell
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Intersting tell us more.
    The ancients were very in tune with the earth and spiritual things.
    I have a Navajo Indian friend that has been teaching me to use my spirit guide to direct and control things in my life.It works, my life has vastly improved.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-09-2008 at 11:32 PM.