Thread: Making Fake BOOBS

Making Fake BOOBS

I was reading a old post on a cd that couldnt afford silicone breast and wanted them,, well here you all go,,, I went to staples and bought some of them gel pack wrist rest for a computer mouse,, they are strips of fabric pad thats squissy when you poke your finger in them,,, bring them home and get a couple of baggys and knee highs,,, pour the gel after cutting them out into the baggys and tie them off,,I would recomend double baggys by the way,, then drop them in the knee highs and spin them tigh,,wrap the extra knee high around and drop them in again,, then tigh tight the knee high and melt or cut the extra off,,that makes a great nipple also,,,there you go,,I wore mine for years and they are bouncy like real breast and heavy also like real ones,,,,,felt so good,, I did a purge and threw them away,,,wish I kept them....

If enough people think about it, a solution will be found. I would look in dollar stores first though for those, except I already spent my money on preformed silicone

Um, sounds interesting, I`ve thought about going to the local car/ hardware store and buying those tubes of silicon you use in a calking gun and fill some ballons or condoms with it, not sure if the material on these two things will hold up, or will the silicon hurt my skin. ANY THOUGHTS.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thanks for the tip Crossdrezzer.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer24 View Post
    Um, sounds interesting, I`ve thought about going to the local car/ hardware store and buying those tubes of silicon you use in a calking gun and fill some ballons or condoms with it, not sure if the material on these two things will hold up, or will the silicon hurt my skin. ANY THOUGHTS.
    I have some homemade forms that r over 5 years old. They r made from the Home Depot silicone that u describe. I filled mine with liquid that leaked out years ago! I will try Crossdrezzer's tip and fill them with that jell.

If u make boobs out of solid Home Depot silicone, they will be like heavy rocks when u finish. I have another set made of that silicone. I covered balloons with it. They r very old, too. But still r not leaking. I rarely wear them, tho. They stick out too far. Even for my outrages ladies!

I haven't had any more problems with my silicone homemade forms, than with my new, top of the line,($$$), purchased forms. They all give me rashes and occassionally blisters, from moving around on my chest. Glueing them on stops most of that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Go down to the bottom of this thread and look in 'TAGS'. There is good info in the thread "homemade breast forms" on how to make your own boobs.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."