Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving in heels

rexy

hello i just went out a T DARK TONIGHT AND DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HEELS , IT WEAS REALLY AN EYE OPENINGTIME I DO NOT KNOW HOW SOME WOMAN CAN DRIVE IN HEELS

I love driving in heels! I drove 560mi in 4 inch stilettos.

I loved it. stilettos didn't slow down my reaction a bit... I almost hit a deer at night, but reacted on time, so I was able to stop the car. I really love heels, I wish I could wear them all the time

Easy on and off is best

I've driven in heels all the way up to 4" with ankle straps, but for long drives I prefer a pair of slides so they're easy to kick off and drive in stockings if my feet get tired. I put the top down and went for a cruise the other night in these and it was great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I find it just as easy if not easier to drive in heels. And I drive a manual transmission.
    DonnaT

i have driven in heels quite a bit. I really enjoy the feeling of it. Over the years, I have done less so as I really hate scuffing my shoes...just takes away from the sexy, dainty appeal. I have also become more practical and safe now and have moved to lower heel shoes or flats when driving. There's something about opening your door, sliding your legs out, slipping on a pair of heels and knowing that others could be watching.

stefanie

Honey, I love driving around in well fitting 3" heels, it is so sexy. Never tried any longer heels than that.

AbbyLee

Tristen Cox
    I thought of keeping a pair of heels in the car for to and from work purposes, but alas not too much clearance under my seats. I don't want to ruin my nicer high heels so I tend to wear flats, or very low pumps if any. By low I mean two inch. Still cures the fix though.

lonly sheiligh

hi deidra!!!

driving in heels in ATLANTA!!!!????? you must have a lot nore nerve than i have, i have a brother who lives near airport in suburbs, driving down there in drab is challanging enough for me!!!! you're a lot braver than i am girl!!!! luv sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!

I've never had any problems with 3" heels, which I usually wear when I go out. Don't know about anything higher.
    Kisses, Linda

I love driving in heels, but the first couple of times were a bit scary until I got used to it.

girlie guy
    I love the pink Pumas.
    Now I think I'll have to get some of those!

I have not had any problem with 2" heels. Have not tried anything higher.

Wink

i've gotten used to 3"-4" heels but tried it with my 6" platforms....thought i would die. i just recently learned to walk in them.

my only problem is i'm afraid truck drivers and drivers of suv's will find me out while stuck in traffic
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Thanks for your input girls been out quite alot since and got use to it no problem with 3" heels yet to try higher ones Have got to try it soe day.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Eileen1969

Wink nothing sexier...

than being in a car with some kicking tunes and the wind blowing in your hair!
    the fun part is pionting toes with your sexy pantyhosed feet on the pedal! and just cannot forget them sexy high heels too! the icing on our sweet cakes!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Talking Don't Like it

I don't Like driving in heels I tried reversing in them once, and found clutch control difficult, I prefer trainers gonna get me some of those pink puma ones I think, mmmm cute.

Michelle

No problem driving in heals but I have to move my seat forward.

I've never had any problems driving in heels up to 3 inches. But I never wear heels more than 3" anyway --- that's my limit. Up to 3" I can walk naturally and ladylike, but not in anything higher than that. And I sure do enjoy being out ... driving or whatever ... fully dressed. I just feel so free and more relaxed.

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar

driving heels

It has been too long sense I post around here.

Ok, now picture this. I am 6'4" flat and drive with 5" heels in a 1991 toyota corrola 5 speed .... The highest heels driving in 5 3/4", not very safe .... Highest platforms 6", what was I thinking. :whistling

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...8&postcount=91
    Last edited by Shinya; 06-14-2005 at 04:01 AM.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinya
    It has been too long sense I post around here.
    Someone actually mentioned you a short while ago to me. o__o
    Because I am into visual kei as well.
    Glad to see you are still around. n_n
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Never a problem. It's always felt very natural right from day 1. It feels so comfy that when I'm drab I wish I had on a pair of pumps. I usually wear 2"- to 2.5" heels. My one pair of 3" aren't even a problem. Oh, and Alice... I love your carpet suggestion!
    Marie