Thread: Posture

Question Posture

Do you find yourself standing better when wearing your bra????
    I know I do!!!! I find myself standing straighter, with my shoulders back and this kinda' emphasis's my chest. How about you!!!!!

Mollyanne

PS: Karen, I'll be reading and expecting some funny line from you.
    "To thine own self be true"

Poture

Yes. I also find wearing heels helps as it improves my balance.
    Mandy

Silver Member
    I agree and this is true for me regardless of what femme clothing I have on or how much. I in an effort to act like a woman, try to assume thier posture and mannerisms as best I can. Standing up straight and tall is a feminine charactoristic as is eye contact and smiling. I am now trying to remember to stand in an asymetrical position with angles to my stance, but still with my shoulders back and yes, chest out.

When I'm dressed I tend to stand strater and more lady like. so yes it has.
    Angie

I tend to adopt feminine postures quite often in male mode so wearing almost anything, even just lipstick, increases the tendency.

Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

I too have noticed being more aware of my posture and tend to stand straighter and let the girls lead. It just looks better IMO.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Me too, my posture is much better when wearing a bra
    ColleenW

you'r right girls, wearing heels and a bra along with panties and hose realy do make you feel like a women and so you take the posture of a women, and you look good doing it.

No.........

Guess when the pressure's on to perform I crumple like a pair of wet nylons!!

Actually... My corsett helps dramaticly... And I fear that if it weren't for my corsett I'd have no spine at all!! Really!! Ask my wife.. Just don't tell her I say to..
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-10-2008 at 01:05 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I've heels on, instinct seems to kick in and reminds me 'Stand straight, shoulders back, swing those hips, step step!' ;-)

A bra or tigher chest garments seem to help the posture too, but heels are a must!

Karen, crumble (?), I find that hard to believe. I do feel that when dressed the change in posture as well as projected confidence is projected along with the breast forms. Hehehe. Anyway, we are what we project to the public and I wish GG girls would be more confident. Keli

Smile Posture

I stand straight and tall as I am proud of who I am - just can't wait until that step outside - so I can walk tall in my heels and clothes and just look so Jennie.

Jennie CD

I tend to stand up better dressed, walk better in heels too in fact, when walking my right kneww clicks less....

I also seem to sit upright as opposed to slouching over the compute / dining table....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Karren Hutton got there before me. When I'm tightly laced into my corset, slouching is impossible. My back is held so straight that I have to put my stockings and heels on before I tighten up the strings, because I can't bend down when I'm "done up".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

when I'm en femme, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I always stand & sit straighter.
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

Me too.

When I'm dressed I walk and move far more slowly and deliberately, and I know that I stand more upright.

I've just bought a bigger pair of forms which match my frame more, and the heavier weight up front is making me keep my shoulders back and I have a much better posture. My physiotherapist would be pleased !

Susan

Posture

Better belive it. When the bra goes on the girls go out front and the heels are just the cherry on top.
    Laura

My dance teacher told me, and I try not to forget. "Imagine holding a pencil between your shoulder blades". That works but it gets more difficult when you're out for a while.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/