Thread: Rain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rain

How do you feel about going out in the rain en femme? Do you own a raincoat and sensible shoes? An umbrella?
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I've got a fawn, belted, classic style mac (not a Burberry unfortunately), that I love wearing if it's raining. I've got a brolly as well. Don't know about the "sensible" shoes though!

Smile Rain

I have a nice rain outfit - but unfortunately it does not rain here in Yuma Arizona - but when it does and I do finally go out - I sure will - will be fun I know. Have a raincoat that will look real nice wet .

Jennie CD

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I figure if GG's go out in the rain why should I stay home. for the most part I run most of my errands dressed now.

Id prob dress as I would do in male mode, coat etc etc but with added accessories such as an umbrella (if was raining at time i went out)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Living in the UK at the moment it would be foolish not to own all three.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

What is rain?
    I have gone out in the rare occurance here with a hooded coat or rain coat and have worn boots or platform sandals. Usually with dress pants rather than a skirt.
    joank
    Southern California

We live on the edge of the rain forest here, if you didn't go out in the rain you'd never get out. I have sensible boots, an umbrella and a fairly water repellent coat.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

I've been out in the rain...

I've been out in the rain many times. All I have is an umbrella. It's no big deal, just wait till the heavy rain slows down.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

In extra for who would not easy passed, having an umbrella could be an help to hidden your face.......
    bk
    jakie

Banned Read only
    I carry an Umbrella.

I have 2 nice pink umbrellas....

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A few years ago, bought a used reddish pink one, a bit short, and sewed sleeve extensions. Haven't worn it in public yet. Maybe this wet winter here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! Karren you are looking great there, I love skirts but hey sometimes trousers are fantastic.I've been getting a bit more into jeans and trousers lately.I'll ask my wife to take some pics and I'll post them soon ish.Keep up that good look Frenchie Gina

I keep a little folded rain bonnet in my purse. That's it so far. Now, Karren, are you wearing pants again? Is this a new trend?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I don't own any sensible shoes hun.
    Angie

The rain I don't have a problem with. It's the wind I don't like. I don't now how bad I looked the other day when I got out of my car and walked into Wally World, but I made a bee line straight to the rest room to fix my hair. Then to the hair supplies for a little something to make it stay where I put it!

My vote is for wearing open toe shoes or sandals when it's raining. The water won't accumulate in either of those styles.

Jenny

Yeh it's nice to have a bit of light rain, gives me a chance to wear my raincoat,belted at the waist, though I don't wear my heels, just below the knee length black boots with a knee leghth skirt and blouse or top.It's nice to wear the whole "kaboodle",just gotta find a pair of gloves to match the outfit now.......Frenchie Gina

Before my "Great Purge of 95", I had a pink umbrella and raincoat - I have yet to replace them now that the URGE is back to stay - I will however
    JoAnne Wheeler

Here in South Australia we've forgotten what rain is. Remind me, is it that wet stuff that falls out of the sky ?

Ha-ha, I hate it but I do it. If you've a hood to your coat, careful. First time I used it I kept my head dry, got to the pub, took the hood down and my wig came off with it!

I have a girly umbrella which goes inside out when the wind blows depositing any rain collected on my head.

So I guess I'm not any good at it.

I'll live though
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/