Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first week / my wonderful life

My first week / my wonderful life

I have just finished my first week working as a female. It was GREAT!!! I am working as a receptionist at a Church. It feels great working as a female and being accepted for who you really are. I am doing Community Service, you see in Florida if you get State money you have to work for it doing Community Service work. So, I am learning a new trade, being a Secretary/Receptionist. Good Secretaries done here make dang good money. That is what I am going for. I work with some really Great people in a very special Church. It is GLBT Friendly and accepting. I have found a home at this Church and now a place to learn a new trade, help GOD, and the Church at the same time.

This was really Great as I am 24/7 now and enjoying it more and more everyday. I work with wonderful people in the office. I have learned quite a bit in the first few days, and I want to learn more.

My makeup has improved to the point where you can hardly see my beard shadow. I plan on getting some Lazer done when I get my Income tax back to help hide that. I am still rather tall for a girl at 6'2" without my heels I wear all the time. I have had some makeovers to help me with my makeup, plus I have buying better Foundation.

I have made many Lady friends since I have come out, none for a relationship, but I am hoping that will be right around the corner. Although some of you that read my last thread may feel different about that.

They say that when one door closes another one opens, when I was laid off from my last job I Prayed to GOD that I could get a job where I could be my real self. It is coming true. I have enough knowledge about most everything that goes on in an office anyway, so I just have to fit in and do what needs to be done. I am trying to impress them with my knowledge. I do need to get my typing speeds up though. I am practicing that as I type.

I hope we can all find our true calling someday so we can all be ourselves and enjoy our lives to the fullest.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

congrats Amy: the way forward is straght ahead. You go girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

joann426

thats is great for you i hope every thing comes true i hope some day it will be there too

You Go Girl! I hope you earn everything you desire from life.
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    How exciting for you Amy! Have fun and enjoy yourself, what a terrific experience!!

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Former Member
    That's is so great Amy. It's great to see your positive attitude.

Congratulations on your first week, Amy!

I wouldn't even think about trying to show up at my job dressed up as a woman. It wouldn't work out very well, even if I informed my employer ahead of time. I work with generally good people, but not all of them are very accepting of this kind of difference.

I hope to land a job one day where I can work dressed up. I can only imagine how wonderful that would feel. And what a wonderful excuse to get some more pretty cloths to wear to work!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Hi Amy,

I am so happy for you. While things looked grim, initially, I always hoped things will work out and that you'll get back on your feet again.
    Well, the light at the end of the tunnel finally came and things have worked out for the better.
    Congrats to you for keeping the faith.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Congratulations, Amy!

I hope things continue to go well with you.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Way to go Amy! Sounds VERY exciting!

That is sooo exciting. I hope all the best for you.
    Kristen

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Congratulations Amy. That is wonderful.
    Everything of the best for the future.

Edwina

that is a wonderful, wonderful post and i can't help but be impressed by your commitment to be yourself... outstanding and an inspiration too!

Nice little story. Good luck to you.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Hi Amy,

It's wonderful that your church is so understanding. Why can't the rest of the world be like that? Thanks for sharing!

Claire

Banned Read only
    it's so great that you are happy i hope everything continues to go well

Your world can be what you want, you just have to make it that way. Be the best in everything you do once you are where you want to be and go forward.

I feel so much better inside as I do not Lie to myself or others now. Don't let yourself be bottled up, come out and be yourself. You might be surprised at who will support you. Many will, and many other might not want you around fearing what someone might say about them.

You have to decide for yourself which life you want, you can change your life, move someplace else if you have too. Life is way to short not to enjoy it the way you are inside.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

That's great Amy I wish you all the best in your opening opportunities.Live the dream hun.
    Angie

Congratulations Amy! There are many of us that would love to be able to work as a woman. I even thought that if the economy forces a job change that I would hope and look for one at an organization where I could work as Sally during the day and go home as S**** for the night with the family.

Definitely work on the facial hair removal as soon and as fast as you can. It can make a tremendous difference in your appearance and your feeling female!
    Sally

That's great Amy! Congrats/kudos to you.

Congratulations Amy, you have what many of us only dream about. I am retired now so it does not really matter to me but I sure wish I could have worked as my femme self. Now I am at least comfortable going out in public as Laura. Enjoy your new found freedom.

Amy -- Good for you. Learn all you can. Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Gold Member
    Amy - Good for you! The best part in a situation like this is always how you feel about yourself. If it lifts you up, it is a wonderful thing for you.

I'm very glad for you, Amy. I hope the rest of your RLT phase goes well and smoothly. You and Suzy have both taken the plunge, and it's really something to read up on how it's going for both of you. We're always in your corner here, Amy, and always available to talk to. I'm glad the church has given you direction and purpose, too. That will be a big help to you as you continue to meet the world again for the first time.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Aspiring Member
    happy for you and good luck to you