Thread: Loving the simple things

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!

Loving the simple things

I love getting fully dressed in some lovely eveing dress or sexy look (as do most of us) but recently I am really enjoying just wearing a pair of good fitting fem jeans and a top. (Obviously with bra, thong etc underneath).

I actually find this more easy going natural look less of an effort to be fem but overall feeling more feminine. Does this make sence? Why does this tomed down approach actually give me a nicer feeling?

When i first came out to my flat mate (last week) she had a mental image of very short skirts, stockings, school girl blouse etc etc... Fact of the matter is, after my transition id prob wear such garments on a girly night out, around the house i tend to slouch round in jeans, t-shirt etc etc, or denim skirts above the knee...

Dressing is not always about luxury dresses, sexy outfits.. Sometimes it is just nice to be a girl but a tom girl when wanting to relax and do nothing....

(pj's work for that too lol)

Jo
    xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

I agree, sometimes just being the Tom boy is enough. When the time is right you can also get really dolled up and enjoy the feeling of being sexy and very feminine. Keli

It makes sense to me. For me its best when I'm comfortable
    ColleenW

I agree. I said something similar in another post. I dress how I would dress if I was born a woman. A t-shirt and a skirt, a t-shirt and jeans, fitted and matching hoodie and pants... Just being myself (well, my femme myself).
    Clara

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I like this post.

Most of you know me for what I usually post about... performing for the public, but I have a guilty pleasure that I'll put in this thread.

Every once in a while, I like to put on my country-girl clothes... peasant girl top, broomstick skirt, do my makeup really natural and let my long blonde hair hang down with some braids. I then go out to my favorite natural setting: a lake that has this nice inlet away from society. I go there just before the sun goes down and watch it set.
    I breath easily, let the soft breeeze move about me, and just relax. Its such an all encompassing girly feeling that I can't out into enough viable words.

Yeah... that makes me happy.

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth