Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How old were you and who's clothes?

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I started when I was 10 or 11 by wearing my mom's girdles and bras. I don't know why but I just had too. I'd go into the bathroom, lock the door and try on what ever I could sneak into the bathroom. My mom had this awful sparkly lavendar caftan that I just loved. I know I wore it more than she did! She also had a couple of wigs that I just loved. When I was 12 I got my own room and starting building my stash that I purged and then restarted over and over. In the early 70's I had long hair past my shoulders that I use to set in curlers, go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night and comb out. I used to rat my long blond hair into a huge beehive that I hair sprayed until it was like iron! Then I'd make my self up and wish that I could stay that way.
    I was always sad when i had to go back to drab, still am.

Joanne

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I started at about 11 or 12. I had been riding my bike with a friend through an overflow dirt parking lot and noticed a pair of pantyhose that someone had dropped there. later that day when my friend had gone home I jumped on my bike and rode back over to the lot. It took me about 15 minutes of searching (big lot) to find them. I dont know to this day what it was that drew me back to that pair of hose, but it was almost an obsession even though I had never worn any femme clothes before then. I wore that pair of hose out over a few years. I had no sisters still living at home at that point and my mom was pretty much a tom boy, so I had to seak out my own stuff. The older I got the more stuff I accumulated. Of course like many of us I have purged several times over the years, now with much regret (some of those purged items are irreplaceable). Now that I understand who I am and that this side of me is here to stay, I can safely buy things (way to many things) and know that I will always have them.
    Erika Leigh

I don't remember the exact age, probably 11 or 10. But I do remember it was my mom's clothes. I wasn't very careful wearing her stuff, so she probably suspected: but she never mentioned anything.

Red face How old were you and who's clothes

I was about 4 and alone in the house, when the urge came to try on my older sister's dress. She came home and found me although I had tried to hide. She told my mother and I felt embarrassed and ashamed, so that put me off for years. In those days in a middle class family in Edinburgh it was totally not on to dress. Years later I started trying on my mother's underwear. Obviously they suspected something was going on, and came back really early one evening to find me. I was hiding in a shed in the garden & rushed into the house & up to my froom. I was wearing my mother's corset & stockings. Again; shame, shame. But As you all know it's in us all to dress/try to be girls . X Karina36

First memory is in mothers heels at the age of 4 or 5. I then remember wearing my sisters yellow lace slip under my jeans and shirt while on a fishing trip with Dad at the age of 7 or 8. Serious dressing came around the age of 15.

Me to. Mums boots at 4 or 5.

Then mums boots / leather coat until around 13 or 14.

Then friends / sisters / neighbours etc boots / skirts etc until I left home.

You might note there's a boots thing going on here

I remember waiting for the bus home from school when I was about 13 or so, and a kid I knew from a different school who used to travel on the same bus as me said something about having to run upstairs in his mums high heels when he heard a key in the door. He was asking if I knew how difficult it was to run in heels. Obviously I said no - little did he know I could probably run a 20 second 100metres in 4" stilettos

<edit> just realised I've already contributed to this thread. What the hey, get's my post count up!
    Last edited by Vicki65; 11-26-2008 at 02:38 PM.

[QUOTE=suit;1497567]
    I was looking for a set of the old rubber or plastic diaper covers .
    there was a kid across the street and the noise the plastic pants made was very curious to me ( and they seems to be shinny too ) QUOTE]

I too remember an early fascination with rubber pants/diaper covers. I was nine when my younger sister was born and had already borowed a couple items of underwear , but when the rubber pants arrived, I just couldn't help myself !

Coleen

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    i was around 11 or 12 when i started. When everybody left my house i would wear my moms pantyhose! It used to be such a thrilling experience. I came close to being caught a couple times but never was. Now pantyhose r my favorite item of women's clothing

Dressing very young

I was 8 when I started. Me and my friend Stevie had a 'relationship' when we were young until he moved away when I was 14. He had a sister that moved away with her mom when their parents divorced. She was 12 at the time when I was 8 and he talked me into dressing in her clothes that she left behind and wanted me to be his little sister, and I have been dressing in preteen girl stuff ever since. Im very tiny. Only 115 lbs (32a-27-32) so I have the body of a 12 yo anyway.

Even though I had the urge to dress from quite young, I never had the desire to try on my mother's clothes. I don't have any sisters. I was 15 when I borrowed my cousin's clothes a couple of times. After that, even though I've lived with a number of young ladies, I didn't dress until I was in my own home.

7... moms.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

6 years old when my neighbor would play dress up with me wearing her clothes.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Earliest recollections (late 1940s)—They say that early memory is connected to language development, but I can remember being less than two years old and being on a bed where the there were intriguing fabrics around me and to touch. I also recall images of a woman (surely my mother) standing in front of me in various states of dress.

Next (1951–53)—Sometime between four and six my sister, who was born on the same day, but two years later, got a dress for her birthday. I apparently pitched a fit because I wanted a dress also. I do not think that I got one; perhaps that is why I am still searching for dresses. Around the same time and up through seven or eight our babysitter. She was an older lady who always wore stockings. I do remember looking at her legs and touching them. I remember the sublime sensation.

Around ten or eleven (1957 or 58)—My breasts became very sensitive and sometimes painful. I was afraid that something was wrong, but never told anyone. At the same time I discovered the bottom two drawers of my mother’s dresser. There were seamed stockings (particularly black and dark gray), open-bottom girdles, regular girdles and bras of all designs. I recall a certain clean, yet rubbery scent of the garments plus perfume sachets. I was fascinated by all these. I cannot remember putting on more than the stockings at that time. There was not much private time in our small house. However, I did inspect the drawer quite frequently when my mother was at work in the morning.

From eleven to twelve (1959–60)—My sister had a box of dress-up close in the basement, which were things my mother no longer wore. We had a shower in the basement I particularly recall wearing the stockings and some old white pumps during a quick few moments each night. I also spent time at my alone my grandparent’s house on Saturday mornings. They were gone for the winter and I stayed there until my father picked me up from catechism class. I did explore my grandmother’s lingerie drawer every Saturday—particularly her stockings and girdles. Around this time I spent many minutes reading the paper in the bathroom—not the sport’s section, but the wonderful department store and women’s clothing store ads.

During the first year of high school (1961) we moved to a new house. I also had a schedule that gave me the whole morning to my self with both parents working and siblings at school. I was able to dress entirely in my mother’s clothes. I would get completely dress in a certain LBD with an all-in-one, side-zip girdle, stockings, heels and jewelry. Nearly a year into this I was caught by my father. There was much embarrassment, but no harsh words or threats. I was given a book on the facts of life and for the next three years my father tried to keep my mind and hands busy with a model railroad in the basement.

The rest of my story is typical for a crossdresser, but now at least I have my own stocking drawer, a drawer for my undergarments, lingerie hanging in a closet next to my wife’s and more women’s shoes than her.

Clueless until 14

For me it all came into place on my sister's 16th birthday, when I was 14... when I pubed. Before this I had been so in love with glamour, but didn't have any place to hold it inside, I really didn't have clue, but when my body started to make announcements it all came together. I can still remember so vividly how I took my mother's bathing suit that was hanging on the shower curtain and made it my own. There was no thought, no second guesses... I put it on, filled its cups with toilet paper, and was there before the bathroom mirror putting on her lipstick before I knew what the hell was going on. It seemed as natural as putting on my shoes. Of course, I knew to hide it all, my father would have killed me I fully realized. But I knew inside that this was more than a one time thing, I knew I had found something for which I would never be able to let go.

Fortunately, I not only had a mom, but two older sisters, the eldest 8 years older and a to-die-for gorgeous, glamour queen herself. I only had to wait until alone to unfetter the girl inside. Looking back now I so realize how fortunate I was. I never had to go but to my sister's or mother's room to find all that my little femme heart desired. I had some close calls, but amazingly was never caught.

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

As many of you, I started about 10 or so. It began with snooping in my parent's dresser drawers. I was compelled to try on panties and pantyhose. I told myself at first that it was because I wanted a girl in my life, but I know now I wanted to BE the girl. I am proud to say I had my first orgasm wearing pantyhose.

I hope to have my last one en femme as well.

I was 12 when I first tried on some clothing my mother was going to donate to charity. It fit and I was powerless to stop cding although I tried many times over the years. Now it's just part of an almost daily routine and life couldn't be better.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    First time ever? .... six years old and it was my best friend Rebecca. Here's the details
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

How old?

I was an only child, so no sisters to borrow from!

I was four or five...a visit to grandma's house and while mum and nana were talking I'd put nan's sheepskin boots on. It felt really nice and - like others in this thread - have had a thing for boots and high-heel shoes since.

By ten I was 'borrowing' mum's clothes.

By fourteen I'd 'borrowed' some clothes off a neighbours clothes line. God, I feel so ashamed and so guilty now but I was a bit of a minx when I was younger and only interested in satisfying my own needs without a thought for any hurt I'd cause.

At eighteen I'd started buying my own stuff and - except for the things my wife has 'borrowed' off me - have had my 'own' clothes/boots/coats since I passed the age of consent.

Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

My First Night Out

Hi, My first experiance was Halloween when I was 14. My friend Jonny dared me to wear his sister's cheerleading outfir for my costume. I was glad to because I always wanted to dress as a girl. His sister helped with makeup, and we borrowed a wig from the school's drama club. As we went around trick or treating, no one knew who I was! It was wonderful, and the treaat I recieved from Jonny was the start of my life. Willow

Smile

I was about 6 0r 7. i used to wear my mums knickers they were big nylon Knickers. i often used to wear two pairs at once. i loved the way they slid against each other. I still love that feeling.

Returning Member Kaitlyn_Denise's Avatar
    I started when I was about 10 or 11. I tried on my sis's panties, shorts, and top when I was home alone. Spent the rest the night playing with her dolls and trying on more of her clothes. It made me feel like I had transformed into a girl and I loved that feeling!

Hi Jill, another Jill here to tell you that I was 7 when a cousin dared me to wear a dress and panties. To this day I don't know where he got them because he had all brothers. However I too had three older sisters and plenty of clothes to experiment with.

When I was 15 my second sister died and in my grief I wore her clothes to be with her in spirit. I wore her panties, bra, garter belt and stockings, half slip and one of her favorite dresses. The clothes are long gone but her memory will be with me forever.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I had a lot of female cousins who were older than me by 4 to 6 years and I's always been attracted to their clothes, but I never took the risk of trying anything on. Damn!

Like many others here I started with Mom's clothes, panties first, then everything else, girdles, stockings, bra, slip, a dress and heels.

My parents, though not well of, were comfortably situated, so Mom had a pretty good wardrobe of clothing and shoes. The both worked and since I was an only kid, I had plenty of time to paw through the dirty clothes and dress up. No one ever checks how clothes land when they fall through the laundry chute into the box in the basement so I never had t worry about putting stuff back just so. Also, since everything had already been worn, there was no problem with stretching anything, such as stockings, out of shape. Mom's out of season heels were kept in a walking closet in the basement so I had plenty to chose from there too. She loved shoes and often had the same style in several colors. If only I could have those three pais of strappy high heeled sandals in my current size....

Jenny

I was a relatively late starter, about 13 I reckon, when I started wearing a black satin bra of my mother's. This was quickly followed by a matching panty and half slip set of sister's, then to serious underdressing, wearing panties, bra, tights, pany girdle and slip under my boy clothes and walking around the house thinking no-one would notice. If they didn't notice the clothes, they must have wondered why I was putting on so much weight!

Twelve in my sister's pantyhose

I trace my tendency to dress to a young age of about five. It was winter and I had left my wet gloves outside. My family had to go to school to watch my oldest sister in a singing performance (she was eight) and my mother was angry that my gloves were wet. She made me wear my sister's gloves. I remember feeling embarassed to be seen wearing girl's gloves, but for some reason, the humiliation was weirdly satisfying. In retrospect, I doubt anyone noticed.
    Fast forward seven years. I was old enough to stay home alone. My oldest sister is now fifteen and it is 1973. Skirts and dresses were either long (maxi) or short (mini). Colors were vibrant and prints were wild. Shoes had thick high heels and some had platforms. My sister would hand wash her pantyhose in the bathroom and hang them on the shower curtain rod. One fateful day, there was a pair of light blue, sheer pantyhose hanging there. I put them on and I loved them. After that I put on her pantyhose every time I was home alone. Once while wearing a navy blue pair, something frightening happened. Something that I had never experienced before. I made a mess in her pantyhose. I was so scared. I cleaned them and put them back to dry. I stayed away for a while after that, but once I realized that she had no idea that I had made a mess in her pantyhose, I continued again; except I didn't stop at pantyhose.
    Soon I was wearing her bras, slips, dresses, skirts, tops, and shoes. (Although I love wearing panties now, for some reason I never wore her panties.) My favorite outfits were a lime green mini-dress that had wide sleeves and a low, rounded neckline. It had a tight fitting bodice but was loose below the bust. I wore it with nude pantyhose and high heel sandals. I also adored a black ribbed sweater dress. It had a scoop neckline, was form fitting with long sleeves and a hem that was located just above my knees. I wore it with very soft and sheer taupe pantyhose (my favorite then and now) and high heel sandals. I also like wearing a sheer pink baby-doll nightie with nude pantyhose. I would prance around, sit in various chairs, lay on her bed, and pose in front of the mirror until satisfation came, or until I heard the garage door open, at which point I scrambled around changing and putting her clothes back where they belonged. I never got caught, but I did once cut it too close and spent the rest of the day wearing pantyhose under my jeans. That was a nice afternoon.
    Those are good memories. Thanks for introducing this thread.