Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you and who's clothes?

12 or 13, in my sisters clothes. She is a year older than me, so her things fitted ok. I started buying my own things at 16, when I'd left school & got a job.

When I was 4 or so my mother once let me play "dress-up". After that I would get into her clothes whenever I could -- I loved her girdles and crinolines. She knew but did not approve , and never could talk to me about it. She passed away over 10 years ago, but I have her rings and some of her clothes and think of her whenever I wear them.

I know she wanted a daughter and could not have one ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    ............ Since I have three older sisters, my teenage years were chock full of some of the best dressing years of my life. From time to time, I would fake sick and have the house and three full closets all to myself all day. Good times.
    Talk about most cder's fantasy come true.
    I was 7-8 y/o when started, tried something of my sisters on and the rest is history.

first time dressed

I went home from the hospital as a girl. Mom and Dad wanted a girl, that was all they were prepared for, so there I was. I've wanted to be a real girl for as long as I can remember, whenever I was alone in the house I would wear something belonging to mom or my oldest sis (not quite two years younger). I was small, so it was easy. I babysat as a teen, would dress up in her clothing while they were out, changing back before they came home. Then, the military - that made it really hard, but I managed sometimes, and once I no longer lived in the barracks, I was able to dress at home, would drive to the drive-in theater as a girl, go for walks in parks when I knew nobody would be around. Any time on the road, I would dress femme. Got a kick out of truckers honking, not knowing I wasn't GG. Now my wife knows, I am more relaxed.

I was probably 8 or 9. My grandmother lived with us and she had a closet full of old clothes that she no longer wore. It became my own private dressing room.

Karen Sue

When I was in kindergarten my babysitter had a couple daughters and we would all play dress up together. My mother would often pick me up with hair barretts and makeup. When I was around 11 I would rifle through my younger sister's clothes and wear them when I was home alone.

I was 6 or 7 raised by my grandparents so started with my grandma's slips and hose. I got away with it was never caught but every thing was so big on me that it just was never quiet right. Moved back in with my Mom and things fit a lot better but then got caught so quiet for a long time.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar
    Probally around 6 or 7. I tried a pair of my mom's nylons on. I was lucky there was a spare closet in my bedroom that my mom would use as "over-flow" for clothes and shoes. I then "borrowed" some appropiate undergarments and I would dress up after the house was asleep.

I was 11, and it was mom's Playtex Golden zipper open bottom (rubber/latex) girdle. The girdle and a pair of stockings were borrowed from mom. The feeling was utterly indescribable and I still need and prefer to wear a girdle any time I dress. I still wear a Playtex 18 Hour girdle and stockings most all the time.

4 or 5

I started about 4 or 5 using my mothers things stockings, heels, etc.

Smile

I was 10 or 11 when I started looking at the Sears and Penneys catalogs. I loved the girls clothes, especially the short dresses, jumpers and skirts with tights. I played with two girls from the neighborhood and once I convinced them to take off their skirts and dance for me. One had on a blouse and gold tights and the other a matching dark blue turtleneck and tights. Oh how I wished I was one of them. Later I purchased a pair of blue tights from Sears. It felt so naughty but good. I loved those tights. So, I guess to answer the question, they were mine!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Insdie the locked closet Karynl's Avatar
    I think I was about 4 or 5 when I found my sister's swimsuit, she was about 10 years older than me so it didn't fit at all. After that I found my mother's girdles and slips. That was nearly 50 years ago.

KarynL

Actually, my first time was in pre-school, they had a costume day (Not halloween), and we all could choose what we wanted to dress up as, I was last, and the only thing left was a princess balerina. Also had alittle makeup to to go withthe Costume!

After that, my Father's GF decided to put some lipstick and pink polish on me, at the age of 4 or 5.

After that, i would Sneek into the GF's bathroom, and try on her lipstick.

My first Clothes were my moms, I think at 13. Her White Flaired Skit and Panthose, I would put them on, and then step on a chair and look at my Legs with the Skirt and Hose on.
    Last edited by Alexandra; 11-13-2008 at 01:02 AM.

oh...so young i can barely remember!

...but thinking i was 4 to 5 and it was stealing Mom's panties...*those granny briefs!*..remember sneaking into the bathroom to put them on and getting caught around 6 and being scolded *they were yellow panties!*...wouldn't open the door as she was telling me to come out! Then it was one of my cousin's tight black skirts for a couple of years, which i would wear to bed so nobody would know...and the story goes on...a vintage white satin floor length nightgown i would wear at granny's when i was ten *getting caught when i sleep walked into the front room and woke up to her laughter*
    Took many years and many transitions and many purges...but there's no doubt I was born a crossdresser/transgender/transvestite/whatever...and after all these years have never lost the urges to dress...
    ...coming a long way from that little boy rubbing the rear of my silky panties while hiding in the bathroom just to enjoy their softness and femininity on my hips and risking shame and anger to do so!
    Now, here i am in a babydoll nightgown, writing on Crossdresser.com, still enjoying the clothes and femininity they bring to me and telling all of you about it!
    Things never change, do they?
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    It all started at the age of five for me. I had one sister who was two years older than me and two that were younger than me. Thier clothes were always readily available to me and I took advantage of this. I started buying my own things at the age of 12. I threw everything away when I joined the military at the age of 18.

I was about 4 or 5, moms panties and half slips. Older sisters half slips.

A little bit here and there over the younger years, but around age 12 my aunt passed away (I didn't know her well at all) and my mom brought all her clothes to our house and stored them in the attic. I had an entire wardrobe for years. That was heaven.

Hello all,

This subject seems to come up alot but I like to talk about it and read what others have to say.

Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep their clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and some skating dresses. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing.

Love and hugs to all,
    Patti Remick

I was around 9 or 10... Mom and two sisters.

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar

before age 5

I early as I can remember I knew I was not like other boys, I liked being with girls and loved their clothes. My first times wearing was not till about age 8 when We move to a new house, the girl next door was My age and We played together one day I was alone in Her room and looked in Her dresser and found Her panties I think I took 2 or 3 pairs and hid them in My socks. Later at home in the bathroom I tryed them on and was hooked then some time later I found a bra My mother was throwing out and tryed it on and just loved it!! from that point I started collecting and hiding away anything I could find!! then on holloween 1976 (age 12) dressed as a old woman and loved the feel of the skirt, after this I would collect then feel like a freak and purge many times!! Now I have been with wife for 18 years told her about 13 or so years ago and I will never purge again, only wish She would let Me dress more than I do(She does not want to see Me dresseed) however She will buy Me clothes and make up and last week at the thrift shop She picked out some boots for Me and I love them almost as much as Her!!! Raven

Very young! 3 or 4. My mums suede knee boots.

Until I left home and could buy my own, I sneaked wearing my mums, my girlfriends, my freinds sisters, neighbours, allsorts!

Compared to many, I was a late developer! I had no brothers or sisters. My father worked long hours and my mother went out to work in an office. My grandmother, who lived with us, died when I was 12 - and that meant I came home to an empty house each day. On two days each week I was home by 13.30 and, having started studying the girls I saw on my way to school, I was most curious about what it felt like to wear stockings. I found some belonging to my mother and put them on, secured with elastic bands. That was good but I thought I needed a skirt to get the full effect. Mother had an old, grey pleated one which I could get into easily. On my early-home afternoons I would put on the skirt and stockings and then a half-slip as well. I reaslised I couldn't get the proper effect from the stockings using only elastic bands, so I found an old girdle in Mum's drawer (Gossard and pink in colour). It was really too big and I remember wearing a belt around its waist to stop it being pulled down by the stockings. I'm sure Mum never knew even though I continued with this for a few years, gradually trying other skirts and underwear. Strangely, I wasn't interested in bras and didn't try one until much later.

Banned Read only
    For me it was a mix of my Mom’s and sisters outfits. I was about 11 or 12 My mom and I would exercise together to Jane Fonda exercise videos and I loved watching Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (GLOW) I wanted to look like my mom along with the women on the exercise videos and on the wresting program so one time I barrowed my sister’s swimsuit and one of my mom’s leotards and I was hooked!

A few years later my mom and I took karate together and I finished up with my class and she was still in her class and I saw her sparring. She was getting worked up on the mat pretty good and part of her Karate outfit came off and she had one a leotard underneath. After that I always barrowed that leotard because I saw my mom more than my exercise partner I saw her as a fighter and I knew that anytime I had on that leotard I could do anything.

Sorry for the rant!

Geoff

wow sounds great wish i was there to enjoy w you

how old and whose clothes

HI Everyone; I started my crossdressing at age 14.

I had been told two weeks prior by a hot MILF that I should be wearing a bra, because my tits were as big as hers.

I was humiliated and so one afternoon as i was walking past my older teen sisters bedroom.

There on the floor was a lace cup underwire black Vassarette bra

I picked it up and it felt so wonderful.

I pulled off my tshirt and slipped the straps over my arms and bent forward and put it on like I had seen my mother do.

After I got the back hooked I adjusted my little boy tits into the cups and I was stunned, it fit me like I had been measured for it

The 36B bra fit me and turned me forever into a crossdresser.

I decided to take it with me and as I was turning to leave I saw the matching lace edged LLPG on the floor and took it also.

That was 40 yrs ago and I still crossdress constantly.