Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How old were you and who's clothes?

Aspiring Member

moms girdles

first found Moms girdle draw when i was ? six or seven . had to try on the girdles ! ..they were like the ones advertized in the paper! and the modles make them look great!
    liked the feel of them even then . but ..girdles were not what I was looking for when i found them .
    I was looking for a set of the old rubber or plastic diaper covers .
    there was a kid across the street and the noise the plastic pants made was very curious to me ( and they seems to be shinny too ) . As the family kept everything , I surmized they must be some place. after looking through the laundry room and the rag bag , where all old clothes seemed to end up . I went searching in moms stuff,as Dad would never have such things.
    I never found the covers .
    I did find satin pannled girdles and long line bras, and a bathingsuit skirted like a open girdle but with a crotch too with hooks and eyes under the back zipper. oooh my it sooo stretchie ( liker her other girdles) and tailered to fit her form , it needed a zipper to get into ......ooh and out of !!.? she could be traped if she could not reach around back and do or undo the zipper..and how would anyone undo the hooks ? being a 8 year old ,thinking, I "can hook stuf easy and zipp it up but zippers jamed on my coats , and alwasy up , they must have help to get out! ( I should have asked , but undies were tabo ,and as curiouse as i was i was scared of the posable senerios of answeres i might get)
    this was late 60's when westerns with corseted ladies and girdled chicks were rampent on the tv the jokes were common about how a girdle would be killing her..seemed nice and cummfeeto me ! and the acme of disinformation ..the sears catalog ! they make girdles and the old back laced allinones look so good and fun to boot.. imagine being laced into a corset...same idea as a big boot..easy to lace on but you have to get yoru finges under the laces to free your foot...againe traped ....and if that were on over a bra and panty girdle .traped! ? no hiding that comination from anyone that saw you!!! ....after all you would be 36 22 36 and pointed! WOW that would be exciting! ooh Id need help to get out> poof fetish! but i v got skinny hips but if not if i did get into them ..id have to ask for help to get out ! and I might not get it! curiosity killed the cat ...satisfasction might be 18 hrs in coming..( said Mom ? )
    so if anyone knows where i can get a rubber panty girdle that i can inflate with a setting gell to make the missing curves and have them stay . I can then get what the women and their zippered girdles had, there butt traped by a zipper holding ther 22"wasline over there 36 " hips!" ooh and add a back hooked long line bra for ballance too!
    THOUGHTS ?

For me I can remember very vividly My step sis' matching little girl matching bra n panty.........they had little strawberries all over them, so cute and pretty lace. Been stuck with the "matching" phase ever since!!! To this day I get everything as a "set" or it needs to be a very close facsimile!!!

Photo is Wishful Thinking Paul[a]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    first found Moms girdle draw when i was ? six or seven .
    ...........edit....
    so if anyone knows where i can get a rubber panty girdle that i can inflate with a setting gell to make the missing curves and have them stay . I can then get what the women and their zippered girdles had, there butt traped by a zipper holding ther 22"wasline over there 36 " hips!" ooh and add a back hooked long line bra for ballance too!
    THOUGHTS ?
    [SIZE="4"]Hmm....eBay![/SIZE]
    I LOVE shopping there! Many nice things, try the 'Vintage' section.

...my story is coming shortly - I'm switching between this and working on my Master's Degree, ATM - wearing a pink Victoria's Secret nightshirt & pantyhose - Very comfy!

how old were you and who's clothes ?

I would say it was at the age of about 8 or 9 when I first went to my mothers closet to find something feminine to wear and that included things such as cotton panties to lacey slips. I also had a male friend I shared my interest with and that allowed me to try on some of his mothers slips and panties.

Fiona

Very Young When I Started

I was about 4 or 5 and my mother's friends came over to visit.Their daughters were a little older than I and we ended up playing in the laundry room. The next thing I know they are putting my mothers knickers and slips on me.

Later on I must have been about 7 when yes I went venturing into mums clothes but always felt bad about it. Later when i was older I stopped this and bought my own lingerie,then eventually a proper wardrobe.

Hugs

Penelope

I remember the day like it was yesterday and brings back fond memories. It started in summer when I was 9 and I was at my friend Angie's house. We went to the same baptist church and I went to her house after services were done. Anyways she thought I would look cute in one of her church dresses. So after a long time of her begging me to try it on I gave in. She lent me her green church dress, light green cotton panties, white tights with little hearts on them, black shoes with small heels on them, and a matching hairband with little roses on it. I put on the clothes in her bathroom and after i did I loved the way they felt they were so comfortable I loved it so much. I stayed dressed like that the rest of the day. When Angie's mom came to check on us she looked at me and said how cute I looked she also fixed my hair into more of a girlish style. She also asked if I wanted to spend the night which I did. I also asked her not to tell my parents that I was dressing up like this she never told them. She painted Angie's nails pink and ask if I would want my nails painted too. I said no at first, but then she said she would remove it before I went home the next day, so I let her. Angie's mom also gave me my girl name Ashley and told me if I ever wanted to come over and dress up again I was welcome. As you can guess I went over a lot. I grew really close to Angie's mom and thought of her as a second mother ever since and she thought of me like a second daughter. Ahh memories. lol

I was about 11 or 12. I was going to my parents bathroom because the other was being used and there was my mothers swimsuit sitting there. I do not know why but I put it on and was in love with the way it felt. I would then sneak and put on my sisters swimsuits. There was time when I was home alone and I would put on one of there swimsuits and take a fast swim in the pool. It was a wounderful feeling that has neverleft me. I eventully would try on panties, bras, pantyhose, and dresses.

Christina

how old

Jill

I was about 10 or 12yrs old. I was trying on by mothers skirts and her nylons.
    I love being a girl

Long before trying on clothes I wanted my nails polished (about 5 yrs old).

At about 9 or 10 I was in the choir at school for the Xmas show. They wanted everyone to wear lip stick. Even the boys. I remember my dad saying "NO WAY" would I let them. I did and I loved it. Of course I told everyone I hated it though.

A year or two later I was home alone from school. For whatever reason, I found myself in my moms dresser. First a bra, then a sweater top. I remember seeing myself in the dresser mirror. Except it wasn't me. It was a young girl.

My life would never be the same!

Banned Read only
    i was about 12 1/2 .
    found the lost property box by the gym. and found lost school uniform filled my bag up good style, couldnt wait to get home and try the short grey pleated skirts and gym knickers on.

about 7 or 8. i was lucky that the clothes closet was in my room and all the aired washing went into it. I was drawn first of all to my mums yellow swimming costume - the look, feel and smell (her perfume and bodyscent) kind of overwhelmed me. I had to hold it, feel it and eventually try it on. Often took it to bed for security and sometimes forgot and got told off by her. then later on i started with her pantie girdle, her FF nylons and my sisters pantyhose when they hit the streets. Last but not least, a pair of yellow see through nylon bloomer style panties - i still shiver when I think of it all, the delicious feelings and my first sexual awakenings in these wonderful garments. Looking back she must have known full well with all the stains and careless folding but she chose to say nothing bless her. my younger sister did play dress up with me and her friend and i always got to be the girl. so thats all about me folks ....

mitch

I think it all officially started when I was like..2, I have an old picture of me in my mom's bikini top. My dad thought it was a huge joke, but I think that's how it all got started.

I was maybe 12 at the time (I'm 21 now) and I wondered what it felt like to be a girl, so at my grandmas house (she was home) and my cousin had some clothes there, so I really quick grabbed a pair of panties, her really cute shorts and a tank top and dove into the bathroom.

Tried them on, they felt good, really quick took them off, made like I had gone to the bathroom, washed my hands, came out of the bathroom and much to my amazement, my grandmother had went into my cousins room.

Oh man, rosy cheeks, sweat, the whole nine yards, I really quick dropped the clothes on the floor under the bed and asked her what she was doing.

She came over and saw that I had thrown the clothes on the floor and wondered what was up. I told her I just wanted to try it, I grabbed the clothes, put them back and she understood and never told a soul. I've been an only child for my entire life, so it's been hard for me, but whenever I had the chance at my cousins house or something, I'd dive into one of her cute pair of jeans or a skirt or bikini and loved it (for a while she was just my size).

Since I've moved out of my dad's house and onto my own, I have a roomate who is just a size or so smaller than me, so whenever everyone is not home, I can go and try on one of her cute outfits and walk around the house like that. I also have my own wardrobe for myself.

Christina, you mentioned swimming in a bathing suit, I've never had the pleasure of doing that but really want to. The bathtub just doesn't do it for me
    Last edited by Rawr; 11-16-2008 at 07:00 PM.

I was probably 5 or 6. My older sister let me wear her red boots. After that we would bet on things and my victory choice would be to wear those red boots. After that I secretly expanded into the rest of my sister's clothes including her swimsuits.

And yes, boots are big in my wardrobe these days.

Hi Girls.

I started dressing when I was 5. I remember my Mom catching me in one of her Half Slips---------it WAS so CUTE!!!

I dressed ALOT in my Moms clothes.

When I was 12, I started buying my own pretty Girl Clothes.

I believe I was 12 or 13 when I noticed I was interested in girls clothes and sandals. It started with me wearing my mom's sandals and high heel shoes. I eventually found ways to play house with my sister and wear her skirts and pretend to be mommy.

The Unlucky
    I was 7. I found a bridesmaid(I think, it could have been a wedding dress) dress in the house and IDK why but I decided to try it on. As soon as I looked in the mirror suddenly it felt...right. It didn't feel wierd or anything.

His Love
    I would love to know how Katrina started. She once said that every teenage boy does it at some time or another...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

started

I started when I was 8 wearing my Aunts things.. nothing ever fit ( she was big I was thin), She caught me a couple of times. and didnt like me wearing her NEW stockings and set aside stuff for me to wear.,, i was so embarrassed that I didnt dress for a while. but the urge never leaves us.

Aspiring Member

Seemed fine at the time...

My sister's dressed me up "as a joke" when I was three or four. I recall that sunny afternoon very clearly. They put me in a toddler's very cute yellow Swiss dot dress and curled my hair with bobby pins and applied a little powder and mascara. Then they sat me in front of the dresser mirror and howled with laughter at my surprised, then delighted expression: Magic!

We were a large family and it never occurred to me that there was anything really wrong with Crossdressing. Everybody was busy all the time just living and it wasn't even mentioned in sex education class in High School. I just went on my merry way, you might say, but had sense enough not to tell everyone what I was up to... One thing about a big family, hide your candy or someone will eat it for you!

In college I found out, from a class, that Crossdressing was lumped in with other "perverse" behavior. I thought that, and other social opinions, clearly stupid. But, but had to wait another thirty years for more people to figure such things out. No problem. It's not like this is typically a team sport, right?

Nowadays, I have can afford any dress or intimate item I want, but I have to be careful not to buy too many identical shoes, or, to hog the closet space! And, just having things seems to be enough most days...

I've done the "all the time" thing to distraction and, frankly, there's a lot of good things to be said about being a tall and strong male who can put on the work clothes and get things done in life. Most men are at least a little bit stronger than most women and trained in manly skills for at least part of their lives. The SO appreciates "guy mode" so much, in terms of getting things done, I hate to let her down when we've got projects to do...

But, she doesn't stand in the way when I decide to do something else for a while, and she's a very good sport about going to the mall and picking things out by holding things up to me and going, "Ummm. This might work for you." I really admire her all the more for being "gutsy," especially if to her, "They're just clothes..."

You, by the way, didn't ask about her first time being with me going from a man to a woman, but it wasn't so hard for her because I started out with, "OK, this is going to look "different," but I'm the same nut no matter what shell I wear."

She smiled and said, "Well, I caaaan believe that!"

Some things you never forget.

First time

I first started when I was about 11. I tried on my sisters panties and loved the feeling so much that I started trying on all her clothes and just loved it.

i guess it was 10 or 11 for me sneaking into my mom's closet when she wasn't around. I had to quit shortly after since my mom is kind of small and i was always pretty tall for my age so I out grew her things.

I can remember wearing mums tights, dresses and shoes when I was about 10 years old, wether I actully knew what I was doing at the time was crossdressing I can't remember, but I liked the feel of the clothes and shoes.
    I started to dress more seriouly when I was 16 and started to earn my own money and had transport to get about. Though still very much in closet, it is still nice to go shopping for clothes and shoes.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

I was between 6-8 years old when I first tried on my older sisters bra , and have been cross dressing form that point on. The only difference now is they are my clothes.
    Tomara

I was preschool and wore moms shoes.. then nylon stockings.. then.. well you know...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    I would love to know how Katrina started. She once said that every teenage boy does it at some time or another...
    I think that she is indeed correct. Every peer I knew at the time had done it.

Its usually simple curiosity or even a joke, but it feels so good to some of us---be it a "high", an erotic release or mysteriously "relaxing", that we continue to do it repeatedly until it becomes a habbit--and/or the only way we know how to achieve that positive response. Of course in Most other teens, it does NOTHING for them and they have no reason to go back to doing it when the curiosity is satisfied or the joke is over.

In such a case it is a "Discovery" of something that feels good. We may not have had any fantasies or previous desires to dress up--

But of, course, some of us have had the desire from an early age and finally got the chance. It ALL depends upon what CDing does for us--depending on our individual psyches---ranging from compensating for TS feelings, satisfying a fetish, stress releif or even a simple high.

It can begin as an inborn desire, a fantasy or a simple discovery.