Thread: Have you ever approached a GG you don't know, i.e a shop worker, and asked her what

Banned Read only

Have you ever approached a GG you don't know, i.e a shop worker, and asked her what

lipstick or nail polish she is wearing, because you like it?

I haven't, but may try it.

I have complemented loads on make-up though.

Lucas

gg

whats a GG?

Banned Read only

A GG is...

a genetic/genuine girl.

Oh Yes, all the time, sometimes when I am dressed, or partially dressed (shorts, pantyhose and heels but wearing no wig) When doing it while dressed, they know that you are a CD.
    If I am in drab, I usually say "excuse me ma'am, can you tell me where you bought your shoes, or outfit or makeup, as I am a crossdresser and am looking for something similar" If you are polite, and give them respect, most will let you know and some will even start up a conversation with you.

luv Misty

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I haven't but I have seriously considered it on several occasions. I have started complimenting some coworkers on their hair when it looks good (I only do this to ones that I know would not have a problem with it). I follow the safest workplace rule: only say something to a coworker of the opposite sex that you would feel comfortable saying to a coworker of the same sex. For example, I wouldn't say: "Bob, your a** looks really good in those slacks", so I wouldn't say that to a female coworker either.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

StephanieCD
    Sort of related story: A couple of days ago on a radio show I listen to they were discussing inappropriate things people have said to you... a woman called in saying a man asked if he ould take her picture because he "hung out with" a bunch of crossdressers and they aspire to look like her.

Well, a few members of the show took the usual make fun of the CDs route - the caller and a woman on the show said it was scary... the female on the show's cast said she would have run away!

The main host of the show - Greg - put them all straight and said "you should take that as a compliment, I mean, all they want to do is get the clothes and the look right and this guy was so impressed with your look and accessories or whatever that he actually approached you - you should feel happy about that" (paraphrasing lots)

There were lots of jokes by the other people though.

I took a moment to email him later and thank him.

Sure... What's the big deal, if you like something or some look... don't be afraid and just walk up to or along side and say... "I love ____, it really suits you"... a woman loves to be complimented! Don't you?
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

There is this girl behind the beauty counter at a major department store that i went into and i asked her what foundation would suit my skin colour. I explained my reasons and she was very helpful and tried different products on me saying don't take any notice of anyone watching we will make out you have a blemish on your skin. When she got a guide to my colour type she gave me lots of samples to take home and said return when you have made your choice. I did and we've been friends ever since and of course i come home with lots of free samples. Shes a star.

Lots of good advice. I like shoes / boots, so if I see something I like, I compliment the lady, then ask where she got them. Never had a negative response. wenda.

it's how i met my wife.asked her about her lipstick,what brand
    of perfume she was wearing.she figured it out pretty fast.
    karen.

Your a very lucky girl karen.