Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best thing about crossdressing

Interesting question.
    I have thought about this & CD'ing in general a lot since joining here last month.

What I like the best about CD'ing has nothing to do with being dressed.

I like that I'm more enlightened & accepting [compared to the avg guy] of everything involved that real woman do & have to go through on a daily basis.

There are many things that I have tried over the years but haven't really done until recently, like make-up or spending hours in heels, ect. I can say I covered the hair beat for many years though, lol. What does all this mean?

Well CD'ing has made me a more understanding person regarding woman. To bad none of them never knew the real reasons why I behave or act the way I do.

I have never complained to a Girlfriend to "hurry it up".
    I've never done things like:
    question the fact 5 mins means when I'm done.
    pout & huff during 4 changes of clothes.
    complain she's walking to slow because of her heels or her feet hurting.
    felt embarrassed while she shopped.
    questioned why Sundays were spent in sweatpants.
    I can go on, but I think you get the point by now.

A few mentioned they appreciated how I would actually spend time with them while they got ready. Some did have to realize I genuinely wanted to be there & wasn't just "hovering" in hopes to get them to hurry up.

Now does all this somehow make me less of a man because I can relate to women on a level most men can't or won't even if they could? Even if these women never really knew the reasons why? I say NO.

In fact I'm happy that I'm one of the few that have been granted the opportunity to see behind the curtain & look upon the great OZ.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 11-13-2008 at 05:41 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

My favorite part of crossdressing is to wear one of my comfortable jumpers walking through the quiet stillness of the botanical gardens in the fall. That is where I am in the most contact with my real self.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Flirting

Flirting has to be the best part of being a girl for me. I just love when a man smiles at me or openly admires my legs - other than that, I adore playing with my hair and makeup, creating new looks. Of course, most of you know my now that we both love sexy undies and heels.

Smoochies, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

My dressing is limited and I don't go out. For me there's one moment in the dressing process that I especially like. Usually I put on a bra, open girdle, panties over, then perhaps a slip followed by dress or skirt. Next I select my stockings and sit down to put them on. That special moment - don't laugh - comes when I pull up the hem of my skirt and look for my suspenders, then fasten my stockings. It seems a very feminine thing to do in every respect. Once my shoes are on I start to enjoy the whole dressed experience but still it is knowing and feeling what is hidden under my skirt that I really love. I wonder if others do as I do and, just now and then, lift the skirt to have a quick look at the stockings and suspenders. I wonder if GGs ever do that when they're on their own!

For me it is being able to enjoy my femininity and all of the feelings that come from cross dressing.
    Tomara

Putting on my wig before whatever type of top I'm going to wear; as I put my top or pullover dress on, I love pulling my hair through and tossing it back, and having it 'settle' about, some down my back, some on my shoulders, a little bit trailing down the front on my breasts, a few whisps on the sides and front of my neck. The silky feeling of fine, soft hair brushing against my skin, ahhhhhh.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

for me it's makeup. This hasn't changed in all the years I've been doing this. That's the first thing I notice in a woman. I can spend quite a bit of time at the makeup counter just looking.

Two things really.

1. If I didn't get bitten by the crossdressing bug, I'd still be the same meek little worm I was six years ago.
    2. For once, I actually feel like expressing myself through my appearance! The choice of what color to paint my nails alone gives me more creativity than my entire male wardrobe.

Girls, this is really a tough one. I've been dressing for over 40 years and I still get such a thrill from it all. If I had to pick a couple of things, it would be my silicone breast forms (they really do make me feel feminine), lipstick and perfume. Now that I've said that I'm still not sure because dressing completely is such a thrill to me. To add one more, its being outside and having the wind blow over my nylon covered legs and through my skirt. Hugs to all, Janice