Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I Love aout being a Girl: The Physical Manifestations

What I Love About Being a Girl: The Physical Manifestations

When I transform myself into Jodi, there are certain aspects of the process and the look I create that are most dangerously exciting, those parts of presenting the wonderful illusion of a female appearance, that set my heart and other body parts pounding with joy and sensual release.

Below are some of my favorites. My insatiable curiosity about my ‘fellow’ girls compels me to ask, as I doubtlessly missed more than a few, what are some of yours? Thanks in advance for sharing.

HOSE: The undeniably glorious feel of nylon encased legs, and how good they feel rubbing together (or rubbing up against those of another set of similarly clad legs, that pretty well defines Yummy for me!). Sheer support pantyhose (crotchless) are Jodi's constant companion. What about you?

SHAVED BODY: No, not just the legs and the indescribable feel of them when shaved and nyloned, but the look and feel of a completely hairless body. No hairy chest or underarms for me. Anything less than total smoothness tends to remind me of the guy side I left behind. Nothing beats being smooth all over.

High Heels: Those daringly sexy display cases that show off our legs at the right angle to enhance their shape and look. I hesitate to ever want to take them off when en femme. And yes, the higher the better (or at least as high as I can manage without inducing pain or making walking damn near impossible, and I own a few pairs of shoes that are a real pain, but worth dealing with!).

LIPSTICK: A constant reminder of our submission to our femme side. The taste and feel on our lips, the most femme aspect of any makeup job. Other than for well made up eyes, nothing highlights and screams out GIRL more than our painted lips.

LONG HAIR: For me it means a wig and it completes who I am as Jodi. When I feel those curls cascading down my back, embracing my shoulders, I cannot help but be reminded of my female status, not to mention how they frame my face.

PERFUME: A heady, rich girlish scent screams out to the world that I am all girl and loving it. It is liquid sex that I splash on with reckless abandon. A lady should smell like a lady, and a good scent (or two) aids me in the surrender to my softer, more delicate self every time. Not to mention it is a wonderful aphrodisiac for our friends, admires and lovers!

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: Few things remind you of your vulnerability and femme self more than short tight clothing, especially that which frames the legs, showcasing them just tantalizingly shy of our nether regions.

JEWLERY: Those glittering accoutrements dangling and hanging from various body parts are yet more obvious and womanly manifestations of our need to show off our girl side.

NAILS: Yes, Jodi without long, preferably red nails is hardly worth the effort. Much as with lipstick, I am less than my full girl self unless I am flaunting long femme nails, the color alone, acts as a vivid reminder of who I have become and adds to the enjoyment in a way I cannot quite explain. Maybe one of you gals can.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: The antithesis of the ‘standard issue’ self we normally are. The final joy and payoff of the transformation is seeing how we have gone from drab to damsel, how we now exude sex appeal and glamour, and face it, most girls just love to be sexy. Worth all the work and hassle most every time!

Your favorite things about becoming a girl? Tell us please!

In closing: Since coming to this board, you gals have been nothing short of supportive and most gracious in your replies to my postings. My thanks to all who have and will post! All my love from Brooklyn!

Visit my crappy little profile & view my pics at:

http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV
    Last edited by JODINYCTV; 01-31-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typos!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What a pleasant post, Jodi!

I guess I enjoy the same things u do. Except for the following:

I don't wear lipstick, do my nails, shave anything besides my face, own any crotchless panties or pantyhose, or use perfume! ( Alergic, "A-CHEW"!)

U left out girdles and corsets! Girdles, etc. give my body that smooth, firm feeling all over! And corsets litterally, take my breath away! I LOVE those things!

And one last "physical manifestation" comes at the end of my CD session. As I watch my alter ego in the mirror!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-31-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with you there is nothing better than putting on your makeup and slipping in something nice. The true feeling when looking in the mirror and enjoying what you see.

HOSE: I always wear hosiery. It's one of the things I love best about "being" a girl. They're a must. There's nothing more feminine.

SHAVED BODY: I'm not at liberty to do much shaving. I do my best to thin out the forest with electric clippers, and double up on the hosiery to hide the hair. A girl's got to do what she's got to do.

High Heels: I adore high heels. Presently I have about seven pairs of shoes and one pair of really pretty boots.

LIPSTICK: I wear lipstick every time I dress. I'm incomplete without it. You're right about its importance in finishing one's makeup. Gorgeous lips are one of the most feminine aspects of one's appearance.

LONG HAIR: My hair is one of the things I like best about being en femme. It's one of those things that women have managed to isolate unto themselves in our culture. Sure, there are men with long hair, but it's just not the same. I love having long, pretty hair.

PERFUME: I only wear perfume on weekends while my wife is away at work. I really love wearing it, and smelling its feminine scent all around me. But for me, it's a luxury.

SHORT SKIRTS AND DRESSES: I really don't have anything real short. I prefer my skirts and dresses to hang down to just below my knees. To each her own. That's not to say that there aren't some dresses and outfits that are shorter that I wouldn't jump to try on and wear...I just don't go out of my way for them.

JEWLERY: My repertoire usually includes a bracelet on each wrist, a necklace that accents what I'm wearing, earrings, rings, and an ankle bracelet.

NAILS: Again, like eye makeup and perfume, it's usually a weekend thing.

And Finally: The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror: Yes, I feel it's all worth it once I see myself looking back at me. It is a sense of joy and wholeness that I can't easily describe. I must love it....I keep coming back for more!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Everything you say Jodi plus, in addition, applying full make-up. Including plucked eyebrows, mascara, eyeliner and shadow. Done depending on the outfit and presentation. That and toenails polished and showing in sandals completes the image for me.

Great post jodi! Those things definitely bring out the woman in me too.

christie

As for the physical aspects , Jusrt about everything has been covered and I'd simply be repeating more of same in that department.

One thing that just happened to me today along these same lines is being asked where I bought the particular clothes I was wearing, because she thought they looked nice and she wanted to get herself a similar set. That and being told that I take better care of myself than some women.

KInda makes all the trouble worth it. To be accepted as an equal.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I think you just about covered everything !

JoAnne Wheeler

Oh yeah, that's the whole nine yards!

You said it all and very well I might add. The only left is the "icing on the cake", which for me is to submit to a man.

Aspiring Member

Love manifested

Girl, you could not have put it better. I thougth I tried toexpress it the other day, but you have done it so much more superbly...

very good post. i agree probably about 85% (variations on your themes) but im still waiting for
    The lovely lady looking back at us in the mirror
    part to happen...

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Great post you covered it all thanks.

Ah, the bra. Let's not forget that simple item.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I agree with all of the above. Clothing wise I guess I have changed so even a nice pair of jeans make me feel feminine depending on the setting/situation. It use to be only a skirt or dress would do that. Also a nice snug turtleneck, in a lovely pink or mpurple or fuschia! I dont ever feel complete unless I have my nails on as well.

What a Beautiful Post

I'm a GG and your post fascinated me. It really drove home for me what dressing represents for so many of you. Your descriptive words were so eloquent.

I noticed a common theme in the post that seemed to parallel your definition of femininity:

daringly sexy
    submission
    surrender
    vulnerability
    soft
    delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? I've never heard the imagery used to this degree and I was wondering....is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by buffchick View Post
    Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?

No, and no. I just get a kick out of being pretty.

As for vulnerability, my left hook works good either way. Girls can kick ass!

I suspect opinions are going to vary on this, though.

Oh yes ,very good descriptions, especially "the hose rubbing other legs part",I totally enjoy everything you mentioned except for the nails.

Banned Read only
    You left out the sound of heels on the pavement. The feel of the breeze up under a short dress, and the sexy chick staring back at me in the store window reflection at night. Otherwise, you pretty much covered it.
    There is a feeling of vulnerability, when walking down the street at night in a short dress, coat and heels, and a car slows down for a better look.

Jodi:
    I couldn't say it better, you didn't miss a thing, and agree with all other opinions too.
    Including the short dress tangling with the wind when walking on the open, and the reflection of Lucy in the store window at the mall.

All makes the women in me and every thing does the excitement of doing it again!

Great post... Lucy
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

Jodi, you said it all. It all just feels right when done, and that girl looking back in the mirror is the the icing!

Banned Read only
    daringly sexy
    submission
    surrender
    vulnerability
    soft
    delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? ...is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?
    Vulnerable? Yes, we know that feeling and it's not a pleasant feeling is it. This aspect, in particular, is what helps so many of us at least get an inkling of the real world of women.

And no, I don't like that at all. To willingly surrender to someone who loves you is a completely different idea. And one that many here might dream of, but for me, the surrender has to be a mutual surrender. No power games, no force, mental or physical, in reality or in fantasy.

Most men, I guess, like the idea of soft and delicate women, but my personal preference is a strong and confident one. I would not and cannot even think of being the coy, retiring type. To stand tall, to look another in the eye, to say what I think, as male or female, is my ideal.

We're all different, buffy, but I hope that the height of my heels or the tightness of my jeans doesn't cause me to actually be somebody I'm not.

You've described some of the elements we use to purvey the illusion of being feminine Jodi. If we apply the elements correctly, at some point the illusion can become reality for all practical purposes. This is the time we have to have it all together or the process has the ability to consume us and there is the distinct possibility we could lose ourselves. I know this because I've been there. We have to decide if this what we really want though and deciding which one is the fantasy and which one is the reality can become difficult. This is why having a handle on and understanding the associated feelings is critical.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm a GG and your post fascinated me. It really drove home for me what dressing represents for so many of you. Your descriptive words were so eloquent.

I noticed a common theme in the post that seemed to parallel your definition of femininity:

daringly sexy
    submission
    surrender
    vulnerability
    soft
    delicate

Is that something that most cd's hope to achieve when dressing? I've never heard the imagery used to this degree and I was wondering....is that the goal when one dresses? Is submission and vulnerability something that you want to feel? Do you ever feel fear when dressed in public ....the kind of fear that a GG might feel in a world full of men?
    Interesting question. I noticed the language as well.

Jody's profile mentions B&D, so I believe she is talking about the sort of submission and vulnerability that takes place between two (or more) consenting adults. As someone else observed, this is not uncommon among CDs, and I myself enjoy submissive role playing with my wife.

In a more general sense, I can see where all the talk on this forum about nervousness, risk taking, and adrenalin, from going out could lead you to that conclusion. I think the vast majority of us, however, definitely do not find real fear to be a turn on. Submission to strangers is a common theme in the romance literature of all genders, but real danger is not something that most of us would actually want to experience.

As I think about it, I would have to say that CDs are as guilty as most of sexist stereotypes, and submission and vulnerability fits the version of femininity that many of us try to emulate. But we are not crazy enough to be real danger junkies (I don't think).

Regards,
    Liz
    Last edited by Elizabeth Ann; 02-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.

I, too, noticed the several references to vulnerability and I understand exactly what is meant by that feeling. Somehow the lightness of many female garments (dress, skirt, slip, nylons, etc) makes them feel flimsy and easily damaged whereas most male garments are heavier and stronger. Then there's the openness of skirts with the potential to reveal in a way that trousers don't - likewise low necklines, strapless tops, etc.. There is also a degree of complexity - reliance on straps, hooks and eyes, buckles, suspenders, elastic, etc to a greater extent than with men's clothes. All these are examples of ways in which the attire itself makes the wearer feel more vulnerable.

The second sort of vulnerability is quite different and much more sinister and alarming. I refer to the sense that the vulnerability of the clothing might itself lead to unwanted molestation or violence from men. Sometimes we read of how high heel shoes could hinder a woman trying to escape an attacker, for example. However, this is a reflection on society and not the clothing. I hope I am far from alone in feeling protective towards women - I recognise their vulnerability and do not want to exploit it. It is indeed sad if, because there are males around with malicious intent, women feel unable to dress in a feminine way because of that perceived vulnerability.

Before I am jumped upon for seeming to suggest that women are weak and need protection from men, let me state clearly that this is not how I see things. Women are strong in very many ways and, if they want to emphasise that by wearing "non-vulnerable" clothing, I support their right to do that.