View Poll Results: Is your prime reason for CDing...

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • purely a fetishistic one based on particular items of womens clothing?

17 7.66%
  • purely sexual - you get a kick from it

34 15.32%
  • Sometimes sexual, but not always

84 37.84%
  • Not at all sexual

12 5.41%
  • Because you feel womens clothes better express part of your personality

98 44.14%
  • because you feel you are female

48 21.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Transgender or fetish?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Transgender or fetish?

After giving it a lot of thought, and doing a lot of reading, I'm not sure 'Crossdresser Forum' describes this place appropriately. It seems to me that a significant proportion of people would like to present as female 24/7 or actually become female. I imagine this aspect isn't driven by anything sexual.

When I started CDing, the reasons were primarily sexual - or at least when I was old enough to be able to experience sexual feelings it was! When I experienced my first orgasm, I was wearing patent stiletto knee boots!

However, these days, whilst there is often still a sexual aspect to it, it doesn't always involve anything sexual. I frequently dress just because I like the way I feel. I'm wondering what the spectrum of experience here is?
    Last edited by Vicki65; 11-13-2008 at 02:45 PM.