Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advantage of CDing: Keeping the weight off

Advantage of CDing: Keeping the weight off

When I dress in my male clothes I tend to always wear loose fitting clothes. When it comes to my "other" wardrobe I like stuff that hugs my body. That motivates me to eat right and stay fit. Today I got a new top in the mail that I was afraid wouldn't fit me well. But it fits very comfortably and actually looks good on me! I want to stay this thin so I've decided to severely cut down on the fatty foods and I may limit my soda intake to rare occasions.

Anybody else use CDing as an excuse to stay fit?

After losing weight and becomeing a size 4 to 6, I kept weight off just to stay this size for 3 years after. Also helps me be a fast road biker though.

Since accepting myself as a c/der i,ve tended to look after myself a lot more.
    I exercise more, i take better care of my skin, i,m much more careful that i don,t get unnessecary cuts and bruises, i eat much healthier and i,ve even started to cut down on my smoking with a view to giving it up.
    All because i want to look better dressed as a woman

Yes, one of the reasons I am losing weight is to look better en femme.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    After losing weight and becomeing a size 4 to 6 ...
    Size 4 to 6 ??? I think the smallest I could possibly get is maybe a size 12.

Pardon me while I sit in the corner and fume with jealousy.
    Last edited by ElaineB; 11-14-2008 at 08:25 PM.

I'm staying thin because if I let my weight get out of control I'll most likely die... That and maintaining my girlish figure keeps be from eating too many tripple cheese burgers!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just keep at it. You'll get there.

Unfortunately for me I tend to eat like a normal guy does. Which means I love food that is high in fat and likely to give me a heart attack. But I have a small appetite. I get full really easily, which has worked to my advantage. I've never been obese, but according to studies I've read I used to be a little bit overweight for my height. But I've slimmed down a little bit. I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I'm happy.

Ohhh. And since I lost 50 pounds... I have to play ice hockey at least once a week, something twice... That's what I tell my wife!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Keeps me in better shape

After putting on 15 lbs last winter and seeing myself in a form fitting full length dress, I screamed, thought I was pregnant. Ripped the dress off and
    said this is going to change. Well, the 15 lbs are gone and am working on another 10 lbs, thats the tough one, as I am at my perfect weight now and
    getting another 10 off will be a chore. But I want to be slimmer.
    The C/D'g has really made me take care of myself a lot more lately, as mentioned above, skin, face, nails, the whole package, plus getting older
    motovates me to do this. Never drink soda's, I mean never. A burger maybe
    once every two months, walk 5/6 times a week 4 mi.with a little running.
    Try to bike at least once a week at the beach for an hour or so.
    It all helps in the long run.

take care all, don't forget your rubber band today

Tonya

Quote Originally Posted by tonya2 View Post
    After putting on 15 lbs last winter and seeing myself in a form fitting full length dress, I screamed, thought I was pregnant. Ripped the dress off and
    said this is going to change. Well, the 15 lbs are gone and am working on another 10 lbs, thats the tough one, as I am at my perfect weight now and
    getting another 10 off will be a chore. But I want to be slimmer.
    The C/D'g has really made me take care of myself a lot more lately, as mentioned above, skin, face, nails, the whole package, plus getting older
    motovates me to do this. Never drink soda's, I mean never. A burger maybe
    once every two months, walk 5/6 times a week 4 mi.with a little running.
    Try to bike at least once a week at the beach for an hour or so.
    It all helps in the long run.

take care all, don't forget your rubber band today

Tonya
    I have a job that requires me to walk constantly 8 hours a day, so I don't do that in my spare time. Sodas are probably my biggest weakness. Especially fountain sodas. That will be the hardest thing for me to lay off of. My teeth will probably thank me for it, though.

If only that excuse worked for me!
    Wahhhh...

I'm gonna go drown my fatty sorrows at McDonalds!

jenn

Nothing wrong with a little fast food every once in a while. I used to eat fast food a lot, but recently due to finances I rarely eat out anymore. And I don't really miss it. And I don't mean that because I'm thinner now. I just don't crave it anymore. I think if you go a long time without a specific food or drink that you used to love the cravings will disappear. I once gave up soda for lent and it took me a while afterwards to warm up to the stuff again.

I've been thin pretty much all my life. I could eat about anything, but then I hit 50....wow, I looked in the mirror and had a belly forming. Situps now for me.
    Tree huggin’, peace lovin’, pot smokin’, crossdressin', lazyass hippies like me.

Save a life
    http://www.worldvision.org/home.nsf/index.htm

Banned Read only
    Don't worry about what size you are, Elaine! If you're tall and muscled you'll never be a 6. But what you do want is to be proportional and trim!

Not all the hotties are skinny and petite. Check out Callie Torres (sara ramirez) on Grey's Anatomy, Lucy Lawless (Xena)...

Amazons rule, hunny!

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Amazons rule, hunny!
    good !!! I'm 6' 2"
    Tree huggin’, peace lovin’, pot smokin’, crossdressin', lazyass hippies like me.

Save a life
    http://www.worldvision.org/home.nsf/index.htm

CD and weight

Yes CDing has made me take care of my body in terms of watching my weight and also CDing has made me read more about human anatomy there by givin me more insight into how my body function and how to regulate and control my body.

Banned Read only
    I was all ways thin try to gain weight but never could I would eat every thing in site and not gain a pound, I am very happy about my size I work out a lot and have a nice tone slim body I do feel that I work out more for the clothes that I love to wear I can wear a size 5-7 in Jr wear.......and I still eat every thing in site.

LA CINDY LOVE

CD and weight

Yes CDing has made me take care of my body in terms of watching my weight and also CDing has made me read more about human anatomy there by givin me more insight into how my body function and how to regulate and control my body.

No doubt,clothes look and feel so much better at a lighter weight.Back in feb. I quit smoking and shot from 160 to 179,of coarse I substituted food for nicotine,but it worked and I remain smokeless.Then I decided I wanted a healthy weight back.So it was the trash for all of the unhealthy foods and a readdressing of how I used food.I plateaued at about 150, which was 5 Pd's. shy of my target.145 is the lowest BMI for my height and thats where I want to be.So my new approach is to begin to be satisfied with being 80% full, in preparation for taking on a macrobiotic diet(plenty of whole wheat brown rice,nuts,veggies,complex carbs)its geared toward not consuming things that won't fill you up.

Banned Read only
    Admitting to myself that leather skirts don't shrink, exercising and eating less.
    Last edited by avril findlay; 11-14-2008 at 04:54 PM.

You posted this thread just in time...

I came home from work and was all set to blow off the gym. Then I read this thread and in 10 minutes I was in my sweats and stretching. It reminded me of why I work out!

Thanks.

We all should eat healthy and watch our weight and your thread brings up an advantage to taking care of ourselves. The reward is that our clothes will fit us better.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekGirl1701 View Post
    When I dress in my male clothes I tend to always wear loose fitting clothes. When it comes to my "other" wardrobe I like stuff that hugs my body. That motivates me to eat right and stay fit. Today I got a new top in the mail that I was afraid wouldn't fit me well. But it fits very comfortably and actually looks good on me! I want to stay this thin so I've decided to severely cut down on the fatty foods and I may limit my soda intake to rare occasions.

Anybody else use CDing as an excuse to stay fit?
    I managed to lose about 20lbs 2yrs ago, but then the local pool was shut for a year, and I put it all back on! Now the pool's re-opened I've lost about 10lbs again, but it'll probably have to wait until after Xmas before I can summon the mental energy to re-apply myself properly. Don't you just hate yo-yoing weight wise.

Recently bought two new dresses and whilst they fitted OK, I was less than pleased with the stomach bulge - so yes, I'll be doing all I can in the New Year to get a more trimmed figure (not just losing some weight but toning as well!).

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Amazons rule, hunny!
    Well, that is true... maybe I should go beat up the dressmakers who only make the best stuff in size 6 or smaller. Anyone else want to come?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Its the ultimate reason why I lost weight and have kept it off for over a year. Just for motivation whenever I get the urge to stop exercising and dieting I just look at my pictures when I was 60 pounds heavier. Yuck!!

Banned Read only
    Soda's, coffee, tea, and energy drinks are the reason I have a small pooch on my tummy.But the rest of me is proportionate.

I am trying to cut down on them and entirely cut candy and sweets from my diet and do some jogging.

When I was dressing male in my old life and sometimes wore my old clothes early in transition, I liked comfortable clothes.

Now I favour jeans that are a couple sizes too small to get that tight sexy look. And I like my jackets and sweaters to be small and tight fitting, as well as my tops and shirts.