Thread: Been Wiyh Any Guys

Been Wiyh Any Guys

Just wondering, how many of us girls have or have thought about having a sexual experiance with a guy? How was the first time? good , bad
    To answer my first question, yes I have, the first time was okay, I have had a couple more since then and they were better, never thought about doing it until maybe 10 years ago, before the guys never turned me on. I would only do it when dressed in femme though, when I`m in drab it would never cross my mind. The few guys that I have been with have treated me like the lady I am. Just want some opinions.

i would think it's a taboo question. in any case i clam the the Fifth Amendment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    yes................

cant say more without being banned

I've done things en femme that would definitely qualify as sexual ... I've had a couple CD interns to my Ms. Bill Clinton. But nothing ever too serious. And I wouldn't say that dressing up in itself is a turn on for me.

I always tell people I'm a quasi-celibate bisexual. I hook up with people very rarely. I'm really not attracted to guys, and any turn-on I get from guys hitting on me is more about them making me feel attractive myself. That ends up making me a huge tease, because I do like being hit on, and tons of guys have given me their numbers.

But I'm not frightened of homosexuality. In guy mode earlier this year I did have several drinks and make out with a GG I was dating and two gay guys while being molested by a drag queen simultaneously. That was kinda fun. Kinda attracted a lot of attention, too. But I'm usually en femme at that club so I doubt many people really recognized who I was.

Actually I'm usually the one rolling my eyes and telling people to have some self-respect and not be such perverts.

Oh would I get myself in trouble on this one

Been there done many thats

Being bi has it's advantages, but I still love my wife.

Evie

Yes and I loved it...what makes this topic taboo?

Well, Jenn ... You are asking people to IM you and talk about sex ... and it looks like you mistyped your btinternet.com address ... So ya got a couple strikes against ya

I too have 'indulged'.I was always mentally in a female mode-and preferred my friends to be also. I will add, however, that being on an anti androgen (spiro) is so effective in lowering testosterone levels that I no longer have the desire to participate. I think it is truly remarkable how powerful testostereone is in so many mind controlling matters. It wouldn't seem to make sense that the nasty T would have an effect on 'feminine behavior' by a member in our community, but I really think this is the trigger. just my 2 cents. best, helen

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Yes and I loved it...what makes this topic taboo?
    Suddenly in the last 2 days there seems to be a rash of these discussions, from several different people.

Speaking strictly for myself: I am not comfortable with this sudden emphasis on gay or bisexual encounters, at least not in the main MTF section (though there isn't any other section they are more appropriate in.) I hope that some day might wife might be comfortable in visiting the forum, but I know that if she sees a whole series of gay or bi discussions that she is not going to be impressed, and is likely to get quite the wrong idea of what the average crossdresser is like.

Don't get me wrong: I am not suggesting that such topics should not be permitted on the forum at all. It does no-one any good to pretend that all cross-dressers are straight; and it does no-one any good to deny that often when cross-dressers start going Out, they start thinking about sexuality and may get entangled in serious gender vs sexuality confusion. And I personally think that Tri-ess is wrong in its official policy of being only for straight cross-dressers and should change that policy.

My discomfort is not that the discussions sometimes take place, but rather in the current activity level of the several discussions; it seems to me that that activity level is likely to mislead people who had not been following the forum for an extended period into thinking that "This is what cross-dressing is about"... especially if such discussions become common.

I do not know how much is "too much" for me: I just know that I am uncomfortable with the present level.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm a switch hitter if thats what you want to know.
    Dated a very nice man for about a year but he flaked and wanted a REALLY gay guy.I was too girly!LOL

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I plead the fifth I know that the answer of would I do it is NO!

This thread is done, this open forum is not the place for this.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara