Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casual Dressing At Home... What level Are You?

Casual Dressing At Home... What level Are You?

Sat here reading the threads on the forums.

You all have such wonderful pictures and that got me thinking....

What do you like to call casual when you dress at home?

Is it maybe the same as in male mode but just fem instead? ( i.e. female jeans and a t-shirt) or maybe a nice jean skirt with leggings and ballet flats with a casual top.

Or maybe you like to be fully dressed up with a more heavier makeup application and the nails etc due to the fact that when you have time to dress you want to fully indulge yourself.

Just wondering as to what we call are term 'casual' when were around the house.

Me.. well I guess it really depends on mood and time available but mainly a skirt and T for those lazy relaxed days at home if a little colder some nice opaque hose too.

e

Banned Read only
    "Casual" at home for me is a skirt and t-shirt/sweater and a pair of pumps.

For me everyday at home is usually a denim miniskirt, flats, bra, casual top, wig, lipstick.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I indulge a little bit. Take a look at my pics and you will see what I wear around the house when I can.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    It really depends on how much time I want to spend dressed up, sometimes it will be all the way dress, heels and makeup other times it will panties and pantyhose under jeans with a bra under the tee shirt.

My typical hanging out femme gear is a camisole, mini skirt and heels.

When I'm able, casual dress can be anything from a cute tshirt and tight jeans, with for me, a shaping capri-like piece and/or thighhighs or stockings/knee-hi socks (soft warm and fuzzy for winter. ) Other times it's been a longer skirt and a nice top/sweatter/turtleneck 'n stockings. I like feeling like I HAVE to sit like a lady, so the more time I can get in a skirt, the better. Bra/forms as much as I can, makeup occasional. Natural long hair so no need for a wig.. I'd love to wear heels around the house, but when the kiddo's asleep it's a no-go, I've hardwood floors and we all know we LOVE the sounds of those heels... *swoons*

on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say I'm a 0,5. I dress far less than I want to. I am rarely home alone so I can't dress much.
    To satisfy my needs I go shopping and buy nothing when I have some spare time when I'm on the road at work.
    I live like I type, Making a lot of errors, but it will be OK in the end.

Usually jeans and a nice feminine top will do!

Nice question, Emma. I like casual.... a cami, panties, maybe tights and definitely flats. A comfy sweater with leggings is great this time of year when it gets cold outside, and I relax indoors.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    For me it’s usually a leotard or panties. Right now I’m just sitting in my pink leotard and legwarmers watching an exercise video.

Geoff

usually for me it's jeans or a skirt, top can range from a nice blouse to a regular t-shirt, and underthings. Sometimes a wig, sometimes not. Just depends on my mood.

When I am able to dress, I usually wear skirt, v-neck sweater, pantyhose, and high heels. Usually not enough time for make-up and wig.

I spent much of my life secretly wanting to be a cheerleader. It's my favorite outfit. Otherwise, a casual skirt and top. I don't always wear stockings around the house, maybe only 25% of the time; just a pair of white sox. Once a week, I get to be the maid; cute maid's outfit, lace choker, stockings and heels.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Casual is when I wear a dress, not my dominatrix outfit or my China Doll outfit.

I tend to go for long gowns when at home, just because I seldom get a chance to get all dolled up when out. And when I have the time, I go all out, head to toe, wig, full make-up, pumps, hose, etc.

Casual is when I only have time to dress from the neck down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

I normally wear a skirt, top,stockings and heels. I underdress a lot when I go out to. This morning I was wearing a denim skirt with a plain jumper, when I went out I just swapped the skirt for a pair of jeans. It wasn't until I got to the library and went to take my jacket off that I realized I still had my breast forms in!! A quick trip to the loo to take them out and leave them in the car was made.

Barbara.

i like to wear a pair of slacks a nice blouse and a small heel but yes w makeup

When I get the opportunity to dress at home or on business trips, it is usually in a skirt, casual blouse or sweater, hose and heels. I don't have the chance to do makeup or wigs--Just dream

Jaydee

Casual

I only get to wear bra, panties under my own clothes. When you live with a member of family i have to be careful.
    Mandy60

Gold Member
    Tee and my "booty" shorts. Sometimes hose if I am in the mood to fight with them.

Quote Originally Posted by LeotardMan View Post
    Right now I’m just sitting in my pink leotard and legwarmers watching an exercise video.

Geoff
    Better get your butt off that chair and start moving.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Usually a Nike tennis miniskirt, blouse, cami and mules.

And some braclets and Necklace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Sometimes i get fully glammed up, other times it,s just a denim skirt and jumper.
    But i always wear lingerie and a wig, glammed or casual

Usually it is levis, sweater and boots, with full make up, bra, forms and wig. Sometimes a skirt and blouse. Depends upon my mood and weather.

For me it's a cute fitted sweatshirt and pants now in (almost) winter. No makeup only painted toes.
    Clara

Leggings, pantyhose, bra, breast forms, casual top (something I can do housework in), flats, lipstick, a spritz of perfume and a little jewelry.