Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's It! I'm out ....

JoannaDees

That's It! I'm out ....

... in the world.

My plan this weekend was to go out. I don't know why, it was a struggle to justify. This morning, I got up, dressed a bit, saw how I cannot pass. I then took a bubble bath and shaved my legs. That gave me the courage to go out.

So dressed I became. As I backed out of the garage, the door closing, damn, there was the neighbors son! What he saw, I don't know, but I quickly went into forward, opened the garage door, and went back. At this point I thought I NEED to go, so I put on a floppy hat (similar to my blonde wig) and went out again. He was there, but I just ignored and went on.

Now I'm driving. I'm seen. No second looks. OK. So far so good. I'm still alive. I made my way to the "remote" gas station, and of course it was packed. Suck it up baby. So in I went, stopped, hopped out, gassed up. No problem. Seen but no reaction. Again, I'm still alive.

So I drive to Morgan Hill to find a convenience store. I find one. I get out. Instantly a couple pull up and I think I can't go in now. Then I notice a young Hispanic guy looking at me from across the lot. He starts walking my way. Shit. Get in the car. Watch. Here he comes. Damn, he's coming to talk to me. Knock knock, do you want to by some burritos? Smile, no thanks, smile back and off he goes. Hey, I'm still alive. Time to go in. In I go and get a drink. He has no reaction, just have a good day. So I did.

The rest of the time was driving around, stop at a park, and eventually I came home. Not to bad for a first time out I think. I really wanted to stop at a salon to get my nails painted, but chickenitis had set in. It's already hard enough to walk into a salon enmale and have umpteen sets of females stop, turn around, stare and ask can I help you.

It was actually quite amazing. I felt quite calm during all of this. This might be the end of my vanilla life. Where this takes me, I don't know.

Joanna

There now that won't hurt did it LOLOLOL Way to go girl if only I could do that again and keep my marriage intact it sounds wonderful Joanna.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Terrific, Joanna! I'm so proud of you!
    This went so well, I think you definitely need to do something spectacular next time.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

u got more balls than me.. I won't even go in my backyard dressed up, too many snoopy neighbors outside all the time.

Going out

I am living with my sister and (yes she doesn't know I'm a CD). She lives on
    a corner lot, thus the side walk runs accoss the front, down to the corner,
    then up the side street. Her front door leads to the front walk and the back
    door leads to the side walk via the private gate.
    About a week ago, I decided to shave my legs. I noticed looking in the mirror that I had really nice legs. So I put on a pair of panties and a pad in them. (I have a tendeny to leak), pantyhose, a bra with pads, slip, a skirt that came down to just above my knees, a pull over satin blouse and a pair of 2" heels. I also shaved real close, put on makeup, red lip stick, red rouse, clip on ear rings, and one of my sister's wigs. I changed out my glasses with a pair of my sister's perscription sun glasses. Glad we are near the same. lol.
    I picked up my cell phone, took a deep breath, open the front door and
    stepped out. After closing the front door, I told myself, "here we go". Walked
    down to the front walk, then down to the corner, up the side walk, up the
    driveway to the private gate. knowing that at anytime that a car could come
    down the street, a person walking down the walk, or working in the yard.
    A lady did come out of her house and went down to her mail box, got her
    mail, looked up at me, and then turned and went back into her house.
    Talk about a cardio workout, all the time my heart was racing and I bet my
    blood pressure was up too. But what a thrill it was. In fact when I got to
    the private gate, I turned around and walked back to the front door.
    I have now made the same walk in different outfits, had cars go by and
    each time my heart races, but it makes me feel really good.

Amelie
    Hey, Joanna, that is soooo cool, I am happy for you. If you didn't get out this time, I was going to come over and drag(ha) you out. You see, the world ain't that bad, it's not filled with monsters that eat CDs.
    Can't wait until your next adventure.

Love Amelie

PS-Joannplano, that was some adventure you had, sounds like you almost had a heart attack. Then again you did seem to enjoy your outing, good for you.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Wewt! Braver than me.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Bravo Deanna! That's so cool. That would be an absolute blast to have your nails done too... I haven't even consisdered doing it in drab... You're light years ahead of me girl!

~Sigrid

btw, what's this about not passing? have you ever even looked at your av?!

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Whatever doesnt kill ya, It make ya stronger!

You did the right thing not going to the nail salon. You wouldn't have been in control. The safest place to go is to the mall, I think. If you go during the day, especially during a school day, you will have minimal people, and most will be older, or parents with young children. These children will be under 5 and will not likely pay you much attention. Few or no teens will be there and not many men either. I think that it is the best environment for someone who is nervous about being confronted or pointed out. Even if you don't blend in, you will around people who are busy and hopefully distinguished. Gas stations are not such pleasant environments. Parks at night can be dangerous.

Be careful!

Joe

Platinum Member
    Joanna way to go your frist trip out and sounds like it went well ......maybe next time the nailswill get done so proude of you....you rock........

yaaa for joanna. so glad ya made it love. it get easyer too. way to go gurl.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

JoannaDees
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Hey, Joanna, that is soooo cool, I am happy for you. If you didn't get out this time, I was going to come over and drag(ha) you out. You see, the world ain't that bad, it's not filled with monsters that eat CDs.
    Can't wait until your next adventure.

Love Amelie.
    I have a lovely friend who gives me courage!

Love, love, love, love ...
    Joanna

Congratulations on your first trip 'out!'

Joanna - wow! Congratulations on your outing! And to think, I used to know you back when you wouldn't even have your nails done

DanaJ

JoannaDees
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Joanna - wow! Congratulations on your outing! And to think, I used to know you back when you wouldn't even have your nails done

DanaJ
    Well, Dana, you are one of the friends that have given me courage. I do have my "gel" nails now, thanks to you!

Joanna,

Thanks for sharing your adventure with the rest of us. You've proven once again that life goes on after an "outing." Your demonstration of courage is sure to inspire others to venture out into the world in their femme personna's. You should think of your outing as a public service! Keep it up.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

OLD BITCH

Joanna

JOANNA

i think its great!! that first step is the hardest but it gets easyer. before you know it youl be piosting all kinds of wounderfull adventures and posting pics of your nails being done great step in the right direction xxooxx

Tristen Cox
    Glad to see you back in action, you seem happier too and that's always a good thing.

GypsyKaren
    I'm very happy for you. You had a great time and felt good about yourself while doing it. To me that's passing, that's what it's all about.
    GypsyKaren

Very cool Joanna. Do what you want and don't worry about what others may be thinking. It is our life to live as free as you want, and not a slave to anyone elses mind.
    DonnaT

YAY JOANNA! I *knew* you had it in you!

Now can we go out together somewhere?

*Hugs*
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Wow that is awesome. I most I have done is a walk around the block late at night.

[size=4]Wow Joanna, that’s great News I bet you had the time of you’re life I am very happy for you.

[/size]