Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing pantyhose in bed?

Wearing pantyhose in bed?

Hello,
    I like to sleep in pantyhose (or tights as we call them in England) - does anyone else do this?
    I expect that most women would not do this and would think it is a strange thing to do!
    It is probably because I started to cross-dress when I was young and living at home with my parents - the only privacy I had was when I was in bed.
    Browsing this forum, I see that a lot of you started young too - and wonder if you find those early habits hard to break?
    Lots of luv to you all,
    Jacques

Nope, just my nighties.

Huggs, Renee

I wish.. My GF knows about it, but does not want to see me with anything.. :P
    I live like I type, Making a lot of errors, but it will be OK in the end.

Since shaving my legs i sometimes wear tights in bed, but only on cold nights.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    Hello,
    I like to sleep in pantyhose (or tights as we call them in England) - does anyone else do this?
    I expect that most women would not do this and would think it is a strange thing to do!
    It is probably because I started to cross-dress when I was young and living at home with my parents - the only privacy I had was when I was in bed.
    Browsing this forum, I see that a lot of you started young too - and wonder if you find those early habits hard to break?
    Lots of luv to you all,
    Jacques
    Jacques-I am a crossdresser&I love to wear pantyhose,anytime,but I especially enjoy
    it with a short mini skirt&a white,puffy,silk blouse&heels.

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Nope, just my nighties.

Huggs, Renee
    I love to wear nightie&pantyhose to keep my legs warm
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-15-2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. Use the multiquote button please as multi posting is not allowed on the forum.
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I wear pantyhose to bed from time to time, especially when I feel very sexy
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I think wearing pantyhose like wearing a bra really has no significance in bed. I wear only a nightgown and that by itself is enough for me. Some times in warmer weather I'll wear a full slip instead. I do love the feel of nylon tricot.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Aspiring Member
    I used to do that more often because it was about the only time I could do it! Just had to have my "fix" ya know...

Now I do it to stay warm on really cold nights. I don't like getting tangled up in a nightie, and the pantyhose don't interfere with my hourly toss and turn!

Of course, my wife thinks it is absolutely crazy! As with many GG's, she views pantyhose as a necessary evil, not something to enjoy.

Banned Read only
    I suppose if the heating went down but not normally. I wear a nightdress in bed.

One of my ex gf's had to much to drink one night when we went out and passed out on the sofa when we returned home.
    I left her there to sleep it off I awoke in the morning with her next to me with her fishnets on ... asking why she was still wearing them she said she woke up cold so thought she would leave them on and warm up quicker in bed.

So yeah sometimes GG's do wear pantyhose/tights in bed

e
    Last edited by Emma Chase; 11-15-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: spelling err

I remember when I was 13 I wore panties and pantyhose to bed for the first time. It was so exciting and exilerating. To be honest I have not done it since, but I doubt it would be as exciting as the first time.

I did the other night because it was cold. Billie Jean

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sounds great!

I'd like to, but it's too warm in SoCal! I tried it once, and woke up in a sweat. It was 85 degrees in my house when I came home today!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No, only an ankle long nightshirt for me. Wearing a pantyhose will be most uncomfortable to me in the early morning glory.

Banned Read only
    I'm strange like that.

All day I'll be in my house or out in public dressed, and when it's sleepytime I have perfectly long hair but I put on a wig and a dress to go to bed in just because feeling more girly gets me to sleep.

Banned Read only
    I do sometimes

Janie

slip into hose to sleep

Yes, I will be sleeping in pantyhose tonight over my gf leotard like swimsuit, which she gave me to wear. I have slept next to her when she has on pantyhose and a leotard also. Pantyhose are for support anytime and they are great in bed

I can't remember

I was recently trying to remember the last time I did NOT wear pantyhose to bed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

I do sometimes, but for a really nice feeling try wearing them in the bath!

Barbara.

I have done it a couple of times, because I just really enjoyed wearing them and did not want to take them off, but I certainly don't usually do that. I now wear a nightie every single night when I sleep. But when it is cold, I often where knee-high nylons, as they are great at keeping my feet warmer, but not hot and sweaty like socks do.

It's funny, but I can often rationalize good reasons for wearing women's clothes even when women themselves don't like to wear them. The case I mentioned above is one example, wearing support pantyhose when I have to stand a lot or get a bit of swelling in my legs is another. Womens underwear is lighter and much easier to pack for travel, and cooler in the summer. Skirts and dresses are less binding and more comfortable than pants are. Wearing a bra and forms actually seems to help my posture (and provides a very convenient place to store small things!). Women's sandals keep the feet aired out so they are not so sweaty and smelly.

If you enjoy wearing women's pantyhose every night - go for it. The only problem I see is if it is warm and your crotch gets all sweaty you may be at risk of getting fungal infections there. Otherwise, have fun!

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    I also started wearing pantyhose very young and late at night (the only time it was convenient to do so). I still do so occasionally, or some other kind of sexy matching underwear like stockings, panties and bra. However I usually find it too distracting and a good nights sleep is not guaranteed..

Gold Member
    No, I like pantyhose for the look but wearing them to bed just feels weird. If I happen to crash and am wearing them yeah [I tend to sleep weird hours] but I don't put them on just for bed, they just feel weird and I can't sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    I'm strange like that.

All day I'll be in my house or out in public dressed, and when it's sleepytime I have perfectly long hair but I put on a wig and a dress to go to bed in just because feeling more girly gets me to sleep.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!! LOLLERCOASTERZ!

[SIZE="1"]I hope you are joking[/SIZE]

I LOVE YOU!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

My GF recently asked me, while I was dressed, if I might find it interesting/ entertaining/ pleasureable to wear stockings in bed. I actually blushed and told her I love the feeling of stocking feet on sheets. We ended up spending some time last night just laying in bed, her and I partially dressed.. and it felt soo good. She caught me fidgeting with my feet back and forth in little movements. I just blushed again.. Yes, it felt good.. She just smiled and we darn near fell asleep.

I sometimes wear 'thigh high' hold-up stockings if I'm sleeping alone, but never wear anything if sleeping with my partner.

xxx
    Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

all the time! Even hose and garterbelt under my long nightie. Hard on the nylons though but I love waking up dressed in lingerie. I also wear my brreastforms nightly and never sleep on my stomach so the fear of them breaking is not an issue.