Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing pantyhose in bed?

They feel great on cold nights, even more so if you have just shaved your legs. Makes me wish that the central heating and the duvet were not so efficient.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Occasionaly when I'm to lazy to take them off before going to bed. I will put on an oversized shirt and hose reminiscent of what the girls in "Three's Company" would wear while in bed.

I always like leaving them on for bed.I can feel them through the night mixing with sheets and its also nice to wake up and feel their on.

Smile

i am the same i love going to bed in tights g string bra and night dress in silk

Ooh yeh, I sometimes wear hosiery in bed, cuddling up to wifey whilst wearinghosiery and a nightie is fab.

The only bad thing about sleeping in pantyhose and tights with or without leotards is, in the morning, you will feel so cozy you won't want to get out of bed and change. No matter how much you flip around in the sheets your legs will still be encased in their nylon/lycra silkiness. The glide between satin sheets is even better. The most comfortable pantyhose is the largest size you can wear that fit you a little looser than normal and not too tight a waist band. The looser feel lets the silky pantyhose slide over you on both the outide and the inside. Cozy, mmmm. Nice in a sleeping bag too.

Smile Wearing pantyhose in bed?

I usually wear either my PJ's or nighties - but have on occasion forgot to take my Pantyhose off - as I love the feeling of them next to my skin. But no mostly PJ's or nighties for me.

Jennie CD

I wear stockings, pantyhose or thigh-his to bed about half the time. It is a pleasing feeling and my legs feel better in the morning. My wife does not mind. In the morning on weekdays I'd rather not take them off, but underdressing as a teacher is not a good idea.

Pantyhose, as good as they feel with my legs shaved, are too uncomfortable in bed.

Now a nightgown while wearing breast forms...heavenly!

I love wearing pantyhose to bed. I swear the more I wear them the better my legs look.

Over the years, I've gone to sleep wearing every single item by itself, or combination, I can imagine. I just want to go to sleep as myself, and part of myself is 'girl'. I also like waking up 'as girl'. So, yes; I think I slept in pantyhose (with panties too) twice, I think with a bra also; but I usually don't wear stockings of any kind to bed because my feet are so big, they are uncomfortable on my toes. But I have slept a few times wearing my heels as well. As I said, pretty much every possible combination. Maybe that has something to do with why I dream as a girl too. I don't know.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Early in my CDing, I slept in panties, pantyhose, bra, forms, nightgown or more.. not sure why but I sure did enjoy the feeling of those hose against my freshly shaved legs

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I've only done that a couple of times. I once took a Sunday afternoon nap all dolled up in a dress, wig, forms and of course pantyhose. And one Saturday evening after a long and wonderful day, I decided to sleep en femme through the night. It was a lovely experience and I dreamt I was walking around town and running errands all dressed up.
    -Audrey

I do love sleeping in my thigh highs. Plus it lets me get dressed in the morning prior to anyone getting up. As short of a time as it may be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wearing pantyhose to bed.

Just PJ's or a nightgown (depending on the season) and panties for me. I'm sorry girls, but I just can't go without my panties. Hugs, Janice

I like to do that to....with satin sheet.

Nat

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I still to this day several times a month wear lingerie to bed. Long nylon nightgown, panties, bra, garter belt and stockings.
    ( hate pantyhiouse -banned in my house!... old school)

i just love the feeling of hose as well as forms. I rarely sleep without either of them on me. It does create challenges, but I enjoy feeling the silkyness of hose and the weight of forms so much that it has become a nightly ritual for me. I do not see anything as being a hassle, just having to wait till im home at night is the biggest problem.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Sure do... from time to time but i LOVE to wear them in bed as well.

I know from time to time I run my hand down my thigh as a reminder
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    When I was in my teens I often borrowed a pair of my sisters tights to wear in bed (I used to slip into them under the sheets). I aways returned them in the morning before she missed them. I used to love the feeling of my nylon clad legs rubbing each other in bed.

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    I sometimes wear pantyhose to bed. So nice to wake up with them on in the morning!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I do all the time.I like thigh highs more freedome. My wife likes to rub her bare foot up nad down my legs.I just love it.

I wear pantyhose to bed often and always with my bra, forms and nightie
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I started wearing pantyhose to bed , sometimes I wear stay up for a change, love the way they feel when I rub my legs together , under or over the covers.

pantyhose to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by haleycole View Post
    I sometimes wear pantyhose to bed. So nice to wake up with them on in the morning!
    Yes that suprise hug in the morning from the silken hose makes you feel sooo good, that it is hard to sleep wearing them, BTW im in grey silken mist pantyhose now over my black sleeveless leotard