Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tattoos

ladivinadiva, I love your tat!! Honestly, maybe the classiest I have ever seen. Outstanding!!!
    Last edited by DinaMature; 12-08-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Wow, what a life!
    I have one on each arm. Both are my own artwork. There was quite a long period I resented them (while dressing in fem.) I think it was more due to the fact I was afraid some one would recognize them and ID me. Now I really could care less. I think there is a very good chance there are more in my future. While both of mine are 16 yrs old, tatoos are adictive....

Silver Member
    I do not have any tatoos and never will. I just do not care for them, especially on GG's or CD's. But to each his own, so if that is your thing then go for it.

I think the "right" tattoo can be very sexy on someone. I think for me, the key is totally the artwork behind it and that it's crisp and well done. I've seen way too many people with crappy artwork and it's a total turn-off. On GG's, I generally dislike a really big tattoo on the upper arm or something like "Princess" tattooed on the breast.

I have 4 tattoos, two on my right ankle, one on my upper back, and one on my inner arm (bicep). I plan on getting more and I do worry about them when dressed, even though I have never gone out in public and not sure when I will but....

Banned Read only
    Never!
    What if you got fed up with it?

got one on my upper thigh.its a rose about 6 inches long.
    in my late teens i was made to be in a communist labour camp in the former chechoslovakia.
    it -the rose -was a logo on a candiebox and ended up on me out of boredom-done with 2 needles tied to a stick and ballpointpen ink by myself.
    it is pretty much hidden where it is.
    i would rather not have any tatoos
    all of my waitresses-5 young ladies-have some ink on them-i guess its the fashion for young ones.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Gold Member
    For a couple years I have wanted a rose on my lower outer calf. Yeah how original huh?

And that tramp stamp one, I kind of like the idea of wearing one of those...

My biggest things tho -

1) some people think ink looks trashy, and no one gets judged for NOT having ink
    2) What if I did regret it? I wanted a few tattoos when I was 20 but never did it and glad I didn't now.

I think if I ever got anything it would just be the rose on the ankle.
    Is a couple years of wanting one long enough to know for sure? It would not be spur of the moment.

as mentioned on a previous threat i have 2 tats but would like to have more. i have th star of life with the words paramedic in it and the fire decal on both shoulders
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Don't have no tatoos - but, a butterfly on my butt that shows when I wear a bikini or low ridding jeans might not be bad.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

I have a small roe above my left ankle i just love it

I have a few my self on both arms across my belly and on on on my lower back
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink my tatto

hi i have one its a woman i that i wish i was yes i want more. feel free to email me at [email]fairychild6938c@aol.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kathryn Janos
    I know I'm not the one to be saying such things, but - Holy Old Thread, Batman!

Ok though, to answer the OP's questions regarding me - I'm afraid I'd only have negative responses about existing tattoos and future planned ones, so I won't comment.

I'm considering several tattoos.

The first would be a phoenix spreading its wings across my back. This is, like the OP and so many others, a link to the past. My life has been all about rising from the ashes of one chapter to briefly become a shining beautiful bird - then return to my pile of ashes.

The other two I like are representative of a band I absolutely love, Coheed and Cambria. One is the Keywork, the band's symbol, and the other is the dragonfly artwork from their albums. I'd like to have those, one each, on my shoulders.

I have never had any desire for the normal type of tattoo, but I have recently been thinking of having a plain brown tattoo around my nipples to give the impression of a woman's aureole. I must say that I am big enough to fill a B cup and do not have anyone to raise any objections if I do go ahead but would love to know if anybody else has had this done.

Myfanwy

Kathryn Janos
    Quote Originally Posted by myfanwy View Post
    I have never had any desire for the normal type of tattoo, but I have recently been thinking of having a plain brown tattoo around my nipples to give the impression of a woman's aureole. I must say that I am big enough to fill a B cup and do not have anyone to raise any objections if I do go ahead but would love to know if anybody else has had this done.

Myfanwy
    I'm not sure if anyone's had that done, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work, or would be bad! Go for it, if you like it!

My tattoos are well hidden, mainly because they are manly